rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Currently it is just the Intro, with a few starting scenes.
Please be patient with me, this is my first game.
I gladly will take any and all constructive feedback and if possible try to incorporate it in my concept.

Dont be like darth smut and you will have the poeple you need to fund the game.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Honestly, no idea who this Darth Smut is or was, but I got the point that he didn't make friends here :cool:
SCREW WARS ticked me off, I was like, damn that started so nice I want more of this.
Then the waiting started ...
At some point, I realized, ok most of the guys either scam you or get their arses sued to oblivion.
Well on the scam front I can reassure you, that the game is going to be developed.
On the Lawsuit front, I will try to avoid any landmines I know of.
I would be grateful to all of you if you could also have an open eye on potential lawsuit problems in the game.
But, let us get this thing rolling.
I promise I will do my best not to disappoint you all.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You need to hear the tragedy of Darth plagueis the wise and cut someone hand and kill younglings Jedi masters separatist fight your old master get your limbs cut off and fall in lava and wait for the medical capsule and become half machine now you are a sith this is what Anakin did to become a sith can you do it?
you forgot Force Choke out your pregnant baby mamma :)

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Well this one seems to have good potential, simple changes could make it great.
-The wall of text when describing what happened before was way too fast, and the lead scene kinda ended abruptly (also you can't pause it so you have to re watch it if you click at all)
-Maybe show some visual effects when mc is using his powers since him talking to himself for a while and staring at stairs was a little off
-Character portraits next to dialogue might be something to mess with, though it isn't too important as long as we know the characters and who is talking.

I tried to think of more but there isn't really any big problems which is surprising with a first release. Hopefully this will wipe out the bad taste of what happened to screw wars, anyways big ups and I look forward to where this goes.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Ok i took out my notebook of fun adventures and looked into the game...

First of all i already like the feel of the game, you can almost taste the potential...
  • You need a proofreader ASAP
  • Definitely more renders, more "shades of one colour" if you catch my drift, so you wont sit through just one render and tons of text, it will be more interesting to add couple more angles and maybe some scenes where characters will be seen as moving living creatures, like normal ppl do
  • I like the visuals already, there are solid and later when lightsaber's come to play it surely will get better
  • Music top notch but i hope for more classics obviously
  • oh and video sample with the story was to fast, maybe try to tight it up, so you wont give to much but there will be enough to get ppl interested

tight and clean, i liked it. definitely need more of that. keep it coming

Last edited:

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Sadly isn't Old Republic but has potential. Just need some more races like Miraluka and Rattataki.
And some Missions Vao too if you understand what i'm saying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
-The wall of text when describing what happened before was way too fast, and the lead scene kinda ended abruptly (also you can't pause it so you have to re watch it if you click at all)
-Maybe show some visual effects when mc is using his powers since him talking to himself for a while and staring at stairs was a little off
-Character portraits next to dialogue might be something to mess with, though it isn't too important as long as we know the characters and who is talking.
Ok i took out my notebook of fun adventures and looked into the game...

First of all i already like the feel of the game, you can almost taste the potential...
  • You need a proofreader ASAP
  • Definitely more renders, more "shades of one colour" if you catch my drift, so you wont sit through just one render and tons of text, it will be more interesting to add couple more angles and maybe some scenes where characters will be seen as moving living creatures, like normal ppl do
  • I like the visuals already, there are solid and later when lightsaber's come to play it surely will get better
  • Music top notch but i hope for more classics obviously
  • oh and video sample with the story was to fast, maybe try to tight it up, so you wont give to much but there will be enough to get ppl interested

tight and clean, i liked it. definitely need more of that. keep it coming
Thank you all for the warm welcome and constructive criticism.

I will definitely take your pieces of advice to the hearth, and try to incorporate them into the game as soon as possible.
The wall of text issue, I will try to ease it up by adding more renders in between. I hope that makes it easier to read through all of the text.
The Effects, I had to take some load off my card as it started to produce rather grainy images. I might have to try and work with layered images. But I will find a satisfying solution.
Considering the music, I am hesitant to use the classic originals to avoid any possible Lawsuit. I invest a lot of time to find appropriate music backgrounds, that don't scream "DISNEY LAWYER TO THE RESCUE!" But frankly, I couldn't resist using "desire" in the strip club scene.
The second story crawl, I am aware of it. It's on my to-do list :)

Thank you all again, and please keep it coming.
Ony by your input and feedback, I can improve the game.

Reactions: Endrju

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Sadly isn't Old Republic but has potential. Just need some more races like Miraluka and Rattataki.
And some Missions Vao too if you understand what i'm saying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah, Mission Vao, now that was one hell of great character design.
Visas Marr was great, but not comparable to Mission.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Can we get a Mac version, so some of us can try this out?

Also, I could help out with proof reading if need be.

Hoping to see busty Jedi in the game at some point :)

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I will build a Mac and Android version later, and upload it here.
Certainly hope that they work :)

Fckboia123

Jan 4, 2018
I wish you all luck with this.. SW lewd is SO lacking in general in this regard as adult games. The others have already stated what could be prioritized points to focus on.

As many others have stated, if sith/dark side is gonna be an option I'll jump along for the whole right for sure. And seeing as you've played the kotor games it gives me hope in your content regarding that even more. Since it explores that part of SW quite a lot. Hope you do great for this game lad.

Reactions: Fatjoe698

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
To early to give this a try, but I hope it works well for the dev. Will check it out in a few updates from now.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes