darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
I've played a few of these, and I have to say this one at least looks like it's not just a bucket of dribble. So I got my hopes up for the time being, and will be watching its progress with hopeful optimism for a perverse and rewarding future.

Ashla

May 8, 2018
I'm looking forward seeing this game to develop something great. The game definetly has potential if the dev really stick whit it.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Looks good. Going to wait 2-3 updated before trying it again. The things that where a little disturbing are already pointed out so I wont repeat them. Good luck and may the force be with you. :D

Oh and I would like to see the female Cathar :D Hooked on them since SWToR. :cool:

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
In fact I really am working on a Cathar female. But gosh they are really hard to render. Sorry but till I get LAMH for Iray no furry Lass :)

Oops, my bad had mistaken them for Toggorians.
Let me have a look at Cathars :cool:

Reactions: Darkhound

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Can we get a Mac version, so some of us can try this out?

Also, I could help out with proof reading if need be.

Hoping to see busty Jedi in the game at some point :)
Release Post updated,
Mac download available.
Please let me know if it works
MAC: - -

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018

This looks great, we'll have to check if it's really good.
I will wait a few more updates before checking it, but I wish you luck in your project, we need GOOD star wars games. ;)

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
ITS ALIVE :)
ahem, I mean it equips, adds and unequipped !!

And best of all it didn't cause any crashes :LOL:

Was so fu**** happy that this works out, just had to share the test :cool:

The two Items used are just placeholders so I can tweak around the system :)

336251 336252

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Release Post updated,
Mac download available.
Please let me know if it works
MAC: - -
Worked great! Thanks!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
goobdoob, can you please check the save and load functionality?
I heard that it might be bugged in renpy.
Saves seem to work. I loaded an autosave, rolled back a bit, saved, quit to main menu, loaded the save, rolled back more, saved, quit to main menu, loaded save, quit game, relaunched, loaded save and went forward. No issues.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Saves seem to work. I loaded an autosave, rolled back a bit, saved, quit to main menu, loaded the save, rolled back more, saved, quit to main menu, loaded save, quit game, relaunched, loaded save and went forward. No issues.
Great :)
Thanks a lot!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..thankfully..this is nothing like DS' mess...folks..i think we might finally get the good SW game we been waiting for..think i got a new kink..boinking squidhead dames..sexy face on her..yumyum
PS:make sure we get sex soon...LOL..need to cement this as a good SW game..HAHAAA!!!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i really liked this it had lots of references to rebels and other star wars lore i liked the mixture of sith and jedi code and the story, character, and writing it reminded me of the Deluca Family in how good it was look forward to what comes next :love:

oh one gripe the second text scroll was way too fast for me to read i had to roll back twice to read it all o_O

Last edited:

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
im genuinely impressed, this thing have potential
Thanks,
that really means something to me.
I am really passionate about things I do, and the biggest compliment one can receive is that the work you invested is well received.
i really liked this it had lots of references to rebels and other star wars lore liked the mixture of sith and jedi code and like the story, character, and writing it reminded me of the Deluca Family in how good it was look forward to what comes next :love:
Way too much "useless knowledge" amassed here :)
We used to play Star Wars RPG starting back 1996 or so, with that really cumbersome D6 system of West End games.
At that time all of our RPG group carried so many six-sided dice that you could have killed somebody by dropping the load of all eight players :)
I am a big fan of the old expanded universe, especially of the Zahn novels.
Honestly, in my humble opinion, they should have just filmed the Zahn trilogy. Ok, maybe skip that EU yuuzhan vong thing ... felt really odd :) Don't get me wrong, the story was great but it nevertheless felt wrong. But the Thrawn-Trilogy that was Star Wars at its best.

I hope that I can use that background to flesh out the game universe, that it feels like Star Wars.

Last edited:

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
oh one gripe the second text scroll was way too fast for me to read i had to roll back twice to read it all o_O
That thing is probably too fast for anybody to read, gonna fix that :)
I just was really unnerved after remaking that damn scroll, like 6 times in a row, so I left it the way it was after the sixth try.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes