Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Honestly, in my humble opinion, they should have just filmed the Zahn trilogy. Ok, maybe skip that EU yuuzhan vong thing ... felt really odd :) Don't get me wrong, the story was great but it nevertheless felt wrong. But the Thrawn-Trilogy that was Star Wars at its best.

I hope that I can use that background to flesh out the game universe, that it feels like Star Wars.
amen to that
we need THRAWN trilogy, BANE trilogy, Mendalorian wars and i know i know we heard it thousands times already but can't help it i want REVAN story!
shit it just gave me an idea

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
amen to that
we need THRAWN trilogy, BANE trilogy, Mendalorian wars and i know i know we heard it thousands times already but can't help it i want REVAN story!
shit it just gave me an idea
I have always wanted a new movie or game based on Revan, he is my favorite jedi/sith in the SW universe. I loved star wars knights of the old republic, one of my favorite games. Bastila = best girl :cautious:

Reactions: Endrju

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
i have one question and its a deal breaker in the future can i have a red lightsaber your answer will set me free
It is more than likely that your first lightsaber crystal will be a red one, that crystals are the easiest to obtain since they are industrially made.

Bear with me if I don't render each color at the beginning.
I mean that would be like rendering and post working each shot at least 10 times.
Maybe once I can afford a render farm machine ...
But yes that's the basic idea when all is said and done, I want that you can see any change made to your character in-game.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
going all in on the legends lore huh? LOVE it
I am flexible if you prefer to have Disney lore. We can go that way ...
No wait ...
let me rephrase this.
Given that Disney would have any kind of lore worth mentioning, I would gladly incorporate it if that is what most people want .

Yes,
now the sentence feels right :cool:

I mean, we already have the force and Yoda :eek: that's enough, no need for the Genie or the 7 dwarfs.

I will try to follow the movies timeline, anything before some weird looking guy with a skunk on his head started wielding light-two-handers, will go old style expanded universe.
Once we hit the timeline of Disney, let's see what happens :)

Personally, I would find it rather enjoyable to let the MC dispose of that Darth (I wear a facemask for a really good reason) Solo.
But we shall see :cool:

As master Yoda said “Death is a natural part of life. ..."

Last edited:

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
One of them have a breast expansion scene where they stay large the rest of the game. and please include some hot as hell high heels.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i take it we are one of the students Luke trained that give you 30 years to play around with till force awakens you have a blank slant to play with i know its still early days for this game but im invested its a little sad though this is the closest thing to a SW RPG we have had in a long time :cry:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I am flexible if you prefer to have Disney lore. We can go that way ...
No wait ...
let me rephrase this.
Given that Disney would have any kind of lore worth mentioning, I would gladly incorporate it if that is what most people want .

Yes,
now the sentence feels right :cool:

I mean, we already have the force and Yoda :eek: that's enough, no need for the Genie or the 7 dwarfs.

I will try to follow the movies timeline, anything before some weird looking guy with a skunk on his head started wielding light-two-handers, will go old style expanded universe.
Once we hit the timeline of Disney, let's see what happens :)

Personally, I would find it rather enjoyable to let the MC dispose of that Darth (I wear a facemask for a really good reason) Solo.
But we shall see :cool:

As master Yoda said “Death is a natural part of life. ..."
im glad you taking that direction, that means my take is still safe :giggle: we can be friends ;)

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
A little sneak peek at the UI
Currently working on the game mechanics.
But well, it is nice to see what you are working on ;)
From left to right:
Stats and Inventory (your classical RPG backpack)​
Skills​
Force Abilities​

337162 337163

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
im glad you taking that direction, that means my take is still safe :giggle: we can be friends ;)
Aw come on, now you are breaking my heart.
Don't tell me that you have a weak spot for Mr. Kylo "A Wookie needs to rearrange my face" Ren :)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
A little sneak peek at the UI
Currently working on the game mechanics.
But well, it is nice to see what you are working on ;)
From left to right:
Stats and Inventory (your classical RPG backpack)​
Skills​
Force Abilities​

View attachment 337162 View attachment 337163
View attachment 337166
uuu that looks interesting, maybe just a bit generic but i like the direction

Aw come on, now you are breaking my heart.
Don't tell me that you have a weak spot for Mr. Kylo "A Wookie needs to rearrange my face" Ren :)
oh not at all, im not thinking about taking the direction of the movies at all. SW universe is so huge, there is so many stories we can tell, so im thinking about my own way, so i won't be bound to any crappy idea. sure i will still use the world that is already build by Lucas and all those writers but i want to go totally wild :giggle:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Zahn's Grand Admiral Thrawn trilogy(?) i forgot the name of the novels because i read them decades ago..lol..were my absolute favorites..if you are asking what style to follow( NOT DISNEY or meth-induced Lucas prequels :p ) that is my favorite style..wouldnt mind Mara Jade appear ready for a force-boinking :sneaky:
speaking of Mara Jade..Emily Blunt is rumoured to be in talks to play her o_O ok..Emily is a babe and i'd boink her..BUT..WAY too old(you ageist bastard Rob!!) SO..make Emily Mara's horny milf mother..HAHAAA!!!

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Mara Jade, hmmm ... maybe :love:
I allways imagined her more along the lines of Barbara Palvin, just red-haired 337460
I really liked the design of Joruus C'baoth, which was kind of a love/hate character. I never got myself around to decide which one.
And the Noghri, man those guys were cool.
They were so popular in the RPG community that almost instantly after the release of the book, race definitions started to pop out. The official release was really disappointing in the end.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
nawww..Mara Jade looks like Avaron1974 petite redhead with a feisty kickbutt style :p i bet she'd love appearing in another game..specially if she is a Jedi :p also..i havent bugged her this week..am falling down on my job :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WaltS and GhostPhil

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
actually Mara Jade is mean savage bitch, dude you can't be all sweet/sexy and at the same time serve as Emperor's Hand. it doesn't fit

Reactions: Ennoch

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Being the Emperor's Hand, she was a ruthless bitch, but at the same time, she used to infiltrate rather higher up society. Think more ala "Natasha Romanov"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Being the Emperor's Hand, she was a ruthless bitch, but at the same time, she used to infiltrate rather higher up society. Think more ala "Natasha Romanov"
she looks very ruthless in that pic..i mean..that striped shirt and freckles spell DOOM!!!

• Haha
Reactions: WaltS
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes