Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Being the Emperor's Hand, she was a ruthless bitch, but at the same time, she used to infiltrate rather higher up society. Think more ala "Natasha Romanov"
one doesn't rules out the other, she was the full package and cmon when someone was made purely for killing the most powerful Jedi, she had to be a badass and definitely Natasha isn't the one I see when i think Mara...

she looks very ruthless in that pic..i mean..that striped shirt and freckles spell DOOM!!!
hah no she doesn't, dude Mara was a full pledged sith... there was no place for sweetness. Fans will be thrown off if you try use weak little petite girl.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
one doesn't rules out the other, she was the full package and cmon when someone was made purely for killing the most powerful Jedi, she had to be a badass and definitely Natasha isn't the one I see when i think Mara...
She was a badass buuut still ended up being in love in a happy marriage :sneaky: Not that i mind. I have a fondness for badass ladies who can still love. Its a thing for me.
dude Mara was a full pledged sith
Yes, untill she wasn't anymore :cool:

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
doubblenow said:
Being the Emperor's Hand, she was a ruthless bitch, but at the same time, she used to infiltrate rather higher up society. Think more ala "Natasha Romanov"
Ironically,
their backgrounds are pretty much the same give or take a few thousand lightyears distance and a few thousand years time.
Natasha was pretty much the KGB equivalent of Mara in the Empire.

Both trained from the earliest childhood for the sole purpose of eliminating high threat and high exposure targets.

But, that's only my way of seeing things :)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
She was a badass buuut still ended up being in love in a happy marriage :sneaky: Not that i mind. I have a fondness for badass ladies who can still love. Its a thing for me.

Yes, untill she wasn't anymore :cool:
true and true but Stil a freaking fighter, old testament shit :cool:

Ironically,
their backgrounds are pretty much the same give or take a few thousand lightyears distance and a few thousand years time.
Natasha was pretty much the KGB equivalent of Mara in the Empire.

Both trained from the earliest childhood for the sole purpose of eliminating high threat and high exposure targets.

But, that's only my way of seeing things :)
well not exactly, i mean sure if Mara would be just a human that comparison could work but she was a freaking force user, Emperor's Hand that's like scariest thing you can think about besides Emperor himself. those are the stories you are scared to even talk about. but that's just me and my take on Mara and her early years before she sat on the high council

I'd make a terrible Jedi.

"I will stop you Sith scum .... oooooh, look, a Butterfly".
hahha perfection :sneaky:

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
What about lekku entanglement around the pole? ;)
No animals, aliens, humans ... in fact no sentient or nonsentient beings were harmed during the production of the balance of the force! Although many have undergone rapid morphing, and possibly unpleasant choices of wardrobe were made.
All stunts were made by professionals, please do not try any of this at home.
I would also like to stress the fact, that all actors have valid social and health insurance... cough ... cough.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
yeah that Belle one of the most awesome characters ever written, she wasnt easy to recreate thats for damn sure

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes