Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Beskargam armor is rather rare outside of mandalorian clans. By the time of the Empire, where the game takes place. It's hard to get, but it might be worth a own plotline
Maybe as a farewell gift from a hot mandalorian girl

The idea has some Charm I can't resist.

Considering the harem path, yes there will be one. But it will not be possible to get all romancable characters in a harem. Only the ones that have either a predisposition for that or are so madly in love with the MC that they don't mind sharing.
As long as i get a harem of babes i am good oh and i don't want to share my women i hate sharing.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Ntr isn't my world, during the Story it may happen that there is a nonconsensual intercourse scene or two to underline the lack of respect for nonhuman or even human rebels. Where the MC may or may not intervene.
But I don't intend to dwell too much in those sphere's. I respect every ones fetish, but it simply isn't my world. Therefore I doubt that I would be able to make it worthwhile of your time. So you can rest assured that the sharing will be kept to a minimum.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Ntr isn't my world, during the Story it may happen that there is a nonconsensual intercourse scene or two to underline the lack of respect for nonhuman or even human rebels. Where the MC may or may not intervene.
But I don't intend to dwell too much in those sphere's. I respect every ones fetish, but it simply isn't my world. Therefore I doubt that I would be able to make it worthwhile of your time. So you can rest assured that the sharing will be kept to a minimum.
Ok thank god cause i can't stand sharing or NTR. Keep up the good work my good man.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well, my vacation days are almost done.
Gonna hit the road tomorrow evening.
Expect me resuming work next Monday.

It was a wonderful time with the family and my kids. Also had a few (I hope good) ideas how to solve some issues I have with the menus.

Let's see what the next update will be like.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well, my vacation days are almost done.
Gonna hit the road tomorrow evening.
Expect me resuming work next Monday.

It was a wonderful time with the family and my kids. Also had a few (I hope good) ideas how to solve some issues I have with the menus.

Let's see what the next update will be like.
Welcome back my good man.

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Unbenannt5.PNG
Worked a bit on the Inventory screen
for now, I think it is done. Unbenannt6.PNG Unbenannt.PNG Unbenannt2.PNG

A few shots of the Skills screen,
this one is also done.

Gonna review the code a bit and then continue with the story.
Either that or the next update will have nothing but new background mechanics and a few screens :)
And I guess that wouldn't be that interesting.

Nevertheless, I am relatively sure that future updates should be savegame compatible with the state of the upcoming update.
That was the main goal of this version, I am working on.
The story will continue with the shard path.
But, we shall see :)

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
View attachment 368135
Worked a bit on the Inventory screen
for now, I think it is done. View attachment 368136 View attachment 368137 View attachment 368138

A few shots of the Skills screen,
this one is also done.

Gonna review the code a bit and then continue with the story.
Either that or the next update will have nothing but new background mechanics and a few screens :)
And I guess that wouldn't be that interesting.

Nevertheless, I am relatively sure that future updates should be savegame compatible with the state of the upcoming update.
That was the main goal of this version, I am working on.
The story will continue with the shard path.
But, we shall see :)
This is looking real good my man real good.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha! I'm well aware of the current state of this game, but I can't avoid chuckling whenever I reach an abrupt end. It reminds me a bit about the "Thank you XXX! But our princess is in another castle!"

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why anonfile package is ~18 MB bigger than rest (besides mega which doesn't exist)?

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Mwahaha! I'm well aware of the current state of this game, but I can't avoid chuckling whenever I reach an abrupt end. It reminds me a bit about the "Thank you XXX! But our princess is in another castle!"
It was a timeboxed release, wanted to deliver a playable little demo before going on vacation.
So yeah, I understand that it is rushed but, hey :) it's not that bad, is it?

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Release announcement 0.1.7

Making the final touches on the new release
a few facts to it:
113 new renders
60113 new characters or 8198 new words in the main story script
WORKING INVENTORY
WORKING ALIGNMENT SYSTEM
WORKING SKILL SYSTEM

Also, I have to admit that I didn't succeed in my upgradeability goals.
You will have to start a new game, for all to be working without errors.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes