Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Where you has problem?
Belinda asks Muleffat Branches,but I dont know where to find them...Also I red Walkthrough,but still dont understand what I need to buy.I fought with Timor,and after that nothing happens,dont know where to go,I red in walkrough that I need to go to Aninbal,but nothing happens,I always ask the same question to him.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
And I have onre more quesstion,I think I opened all Robins scenes.But I chose to be enemy with baralis.What if I choose other path?For example if I will be friendly,I get new scenes with Robin?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Belinda asks Muleffat Branches,but I dont know where to find them...Also I red Walkthrough,but still dont understand what I need to buy.I fought with Timor,and after that nothing happens,dont know where to go,I red in walkrough that I need to go to Aninbal,but nothing happens,I always ask the same question to him.
You need visit kaelkirk barony talk with vael.

And you need read the journals

Reactions: Lovv99

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Seventh Vixen

APR 5, 2021 AT 3:33 AM

Unlocked
Chapter 4 Spoiler Pic, Videos & Progress Notes.
-4k pic attached-

Hey there!

You know that I like to post when I had some nice spoiler to show or good news, and I don't update that much while I'm coding.

Thing is that nearly everyday for the past week I thought the release will be done the next day (taking in comparision my standard capacity to work from past years), so I keept delaying posting.. and not posted for a long time. So I took the chance to talk you about the progress and give you a spoiler from... Chapter 4! (As usual While coding I've been preparing future enviroments and scenes to take a break. I'm wishing to have some extra time after releasing this one and keep working on the public trailer with the Chapter 3 videos... But I really feel like pushing 0.20 forward)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress Notes:

I answer everyone that ask me but as the most of you don't ask, I update you all:

Since a week ago I thougth every day that I'm about to release 0.19 for testing. At my best this would have been usually just 20 hours of straight hard work and is out.

But basically I faced two problems:

Getting to Speed & Recovery
I started (or get back to 0.19) two weeks ago and Hasn't been the easiest getting back to speed with the coding. But a week ago finally I've been able to work on the engine more than 8 hours without blurry eyes (so yay!).

But there are no magic recoveries; Even then, after 10-20 hours my eyes get tired so I need to stop and sleep well and recover, and that doesn't play well with my working habits (this is a creative job anyways). So everytime I thought “yeah this takes two more days at maximum”, well, days pass and I just keep working.

Video Animations
-I had 8 months to make all my engine systems ready to work well before first release, Time that I don't have know that we're releasing “on schedule”, and the new Video Animation system has been giving me some mental pain. But also of course this is a new system for the rest of the game. (Same way in late Decemeber and January it took me 3 weeks to put in place the new system to save Vram and make it old-graphic-cards compatible)

Luckly I can say I'm getting the hang on it and when I start coding 0.20 I'll know all the tricks. One thing I can say; Animations are and will be better now, but well, it has took me time to make them work correctly.

And of course, it has taken me a lot of testing time 'cause there are around 20 animations in this small release (yes, same number as previous big release), and quality keeps improving.

So it has been Lots of testing and finding issues and going back to check where is the problem and test again and find (or caused) a new problem and go back and restart and finally find the better way to code them.

Anyways... Yes, I think the video animation system is 95% out of problems now.(There is a minor issue but testers will tell me what think of it... But I'm still trying to make it the better the possible)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think (God Dammit) that is nearly ready, but with my daily feelings of past week about if it was ready or not I better don't say a thing x'D. So yeah, Beta will drop anytime soon.

Wish me luck and as always, Thanks for all your support, specially in these past months of problems!

PS: New computer works wonderful for fast and heavy work so as I keep recovering to full extent, working in 0.20 graphics is being a bless!

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
You need visit kaelkirk barony talk with vael.

And you need read the journals
I just checked quests info.Everything is completed or will be continued.But only Anibal mission is not completed.I need to help Anibal,but when I visit him,everytime same dialogue about why he is in town.No other options.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I noticed I have rat problem missionnot comleted,but I dont understand where I need to find them.
View attachment 1127136
You're missing the whole 0.13-0.14-0.15 updates yet. Probably you didn't asked around all town about info on the Canary Trail in order to continue. (you need to know where they hide.... that's why the asking is all about)

Reactions: Lovv99

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
You're missing the whole 0.13-0.14-0.15 updates yet. Probably you didn't asked around all town about info on the Canary Trail in order to continue. (you need to know where they hide.... that's why the asking is all about)
Thank you for answer.I downloaded 0.15e.I need to download updates in addition? I talked with everyone in city but nothing.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes