Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
The content ends after Kaelkirk no? You go to Hartlepool and that is where most of the game is, and then Kaelkirk has pretty much very little to do and then there's nothing else, correct me if I'm wrong?
When you finish Hartlepool need travel to kaelkirk talk with vael and travel to Leffrin with irena. Sleep

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, but there's no more content after Kaelkirk right? Like you can't go to Grassmere or another country, correct?
.19 has
New quest in Hartlepool
Ending of mercernaries ..
Alternative story
This possible change or split
.20 kaelkirk , Penketh , gypsys camp
.21 ending of Penketh and open grassmere .

Reactions: Necronlord3

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I found solution.It was kind of a bug.I used other save and then everything worked.I couldnt continue path,because when I had chance first time to tell Anibal to visit pirates,I chose to think about it.And then when I was coming,the option to visit pirates was removed.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Will .19 allow this game to be played on lower end PCs?
0.19 Affects mainly Graphic Cards Vram Bottlnecks. If the problem was a very low end CPU, the problem will be the same.

CPU wise the game will always work fine in any CPU not older than 7-10 years.
GPU wise a graphic card with at least 2gb of Vram will always be recommended.

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
0.19 Affects mainly Graphic Cards Vram Bottlnecks. If the problem was a very low end CPU, the problem will be the same.

CPU wise the game will always work fine in any CPU not older than 7-10 years.
GPU wise a graphic card with at least 2gb of Vram will always be recommended.
Honestly, I do not understand why some people have performance related problems - I'm using about 6-years old laptop with only outdated integrated graphics (Intel HD 4600 mobile) and no issues with that game.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

• I'm hoping have it well test by the end of the weekend, and then it will come available for all patrons.
    0.19 CHANGELOG:
    Game Engine Changes:
    -Vram fixes to allow Hartlepool, Pirate Cove & Remember Scenes to be playable on older graphics cards.
    -Integration of new video-based animations instead of unity-frame animations (This have four effects, integration of more specific sounds for every animation, lower vram consumption, lower HD space consumption, and as I replace older animation with videos, lower general vram consumption for all the game, as well as longer frame animations on the animations yet to be remastered).
    -Big UI reshape, closer to the final looks of the game. Also with the start of the Tooltip system. Now options will show a tooltip explaining what they do, but only a few are active right now (testing). New Romance Menu and Camp Hub worked on but not included yet for various reasons (Like release speed, will be active on 0.20).
    Story Content:
    20+ new long frame animations
    200+ new stills
    600+ new dialogue lines
    4 old and new girls to advance in.

While the goal of the update was performance, This update includes:
    -An Alternative Reality story based on some weeks before the arrival of Sir Patrik to Hartlepool about an old friend of us.
    -A new ingame (hidden) quest with choices, conflict, with two new girls fun.
    -The Old Tower conclusions.
    It is a small update on content but longer than other small updates and fun-content packed.
    Known Bugs:
    - New UI needs some polishement, I will be improving it and getting feedback!
    Play Notes:
    -Old Tower content after finishing any Canary Trail paths.
    -Hidden quest available after visiting the Porthouse for the first time and talking with the Silk Road at the south docks.
    -South Docks are now selectable at night. They come into play in the final parts of the new hidden quest.
    -New Alternative Reality scene is included in the appropriate menu.
    --This Post will Be Updated!--
    PostRelease notes:

Full work on 0.20 starts/continue after 0.19 final release.
    As you know I've been working on 0.20 graphics for some months so it's pretty advanced.
    As said I plan to start working on 0.20 code soon enough. As 019 is playtested and working, I'll be in the process to select all the scenes that will compose 0.20 and, for starters, finish coding the new features. I'll probably put some preference polls out (with some extra renders) for next update after 0.20 as graphics for 0.20 will be finished in next weeks probably.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes