blondino

Sep 8, 2018
Greetings,

I have encountered a persistent crashing situation, on my system:

In Hartlepool, after you finish inquiring about the Canary and meeting with Talvert, Belinda and Iva, choosing to Thank Belinda or talking to to Talvert results in the game hanging up after the conversation is finished. The game shows a picture of Talvert and Silverbeard, the loading symbol, and then no change.

Opting to confort Iva the game progresses as normal.

Cheers.

Edit: Found a workaround, using skip dialogue game seems to function as intended with all three options working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovv99

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Greetings,

I have encountered a persistent crashing situation, on my system:

In Hartlepool, after you finish inquiring about the Canary and meeting with Talvert, Belinda and Iva, choosing to Thank Belinda or talking to to Talvert results in the game hanging up after the conversation is finished. The game shows a picture of Talvert and Silverbeard, the loading symbol, and then no change.

Opting to confort Iva the game progresses as normal.

Cheers.

Edit: Found a workaround, using skip dialogue game seems to function as intended with all three options working.
That could be some VRAM problem that blocks the game while loading due to your graphic card being saturated, and those conversations have not been reported before. Are some of your loading times around there very long? in that case may be the VRAM thing and it is fixed on 0.19. Pass by Discord... I'm gonna release the last version to everyone in order to test the fixes faster.

Reactions: Lovv99

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Hey people!

I'm just waiting a bit for more patrons to test it in a controlled envrionment before giving it to the two-thousand people that will play it once it is here :ROFLMAO: Not many testers this weekend, but after some hot fixes everything looks kinda fine soI guess it will be ready fast unless something strange turns up.

Nov 25, 2018
Hey people!

I'm just waiting a bit for more patrons to test it in a controlled envrionment before giving it to the two-thousand people that will play it once it is here :ROFLMAO: Not many testers this weekend, but after some hot fixes everything looks kinda fine soI guess it will be ready fast unless something strange turns up.
GODSPEED DEV!!! :PogChamp:(y) *Me finally getting bootleg version sometime soon* YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~!!!!! *waking up all drunk patrons in tavern* WTH burn the witch!!?? BURN herrr!!??? :mad::LUL: //Can't wait to play it, I can hear the title song in my head right now//

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

We believe is tested enough! I'll leave it as an all-patreon release for some days until we are sure no more bugs are found (In the end I updated all engines and the whole Unity in order to allow the VRam fixes to be possible so there is always some chance for some hidden bug when playing the whole game)

If you found some problem come by discord ;)

I'm hoping have it well test by the end of the weekend, and then it will come available for all patrons.

0.19.b3 CHANGELOG:

Game Engine Changes:

-Vram fixes to allow Hartlepool, Pirate Cove & Remember Scenes to be playable on older graphics cards.
-Integration of new video-based animations instead of unity-frame animations (This have four effects, integration of more specific sounds for every animation, lower vram consumption, lower HD space consumption, and as I replace older animation with videos, lower general vram consumption for all the game, as well as longer frame animations on the animations yet to be remastered).
-Big UI reshape, closer to the final looks of the game. Also with the start of the Tooltip system. Now options will show a tooltip explaining what they do, but only a few are active right now (testing). New Romance Menu and Camp Hub worked on but not included yet for various reasons (Like release speed, will be active on 0.20).

Story Content:

20+ new long frame animations
200+ new stills
600+ new dialogue lines
4 old and new girls to advance in.

While the goal of the update was performance, This update includes:
-An Alternative Reality story based on some weeks before the arrival of Sir Patrik to Hartlepool about an old friend of us.
-A new ingame (hidden) quest with choices, conflict, with two new girls fun.
-The Old Tower conclusions.
It is a small update on content but longer than other small updates and fun-content packed.

Bugs/Fixes:

0.19.b3 Updated:
Problems on some saves not allowing a quest start.
0.19d1 Updated:
-Some fix on the new UI
-Some scene not been able to be repeated
-Added Journal entries

Known Bugs:

- None. UI could have more tweaking.

Play Notes:

-Old Tower content after finishing any Canary Trail paths.

-Hidden quest available after visiting the Porthouse for the first time and talking with the Silk Road at the south docks.

-South Docks are now selectable at night. They come into play in the final parts of the new hidden quest.

-New Alternative Reality scene is included in the appropriate menu.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes