juanito

Jun 19, 2017
-Would we be able to marry katerina?
UNKNOWN!!!!! Child recognition and Marriages are a BIG choice in game that will only affect those who take that choice, so All non-Main-story marriages will have to be carefully choosed. Probably with a very important poll after Chapter 4.
I'd vote yes. How long until after chapter 4? I ask in order to consider when I would have to become a patron in order to be able to vote.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Hey, just started playing again on my new p.c, is Barali's affinity bug in the new version or something?
I remember I managed to go up to 4 with him in the past, but in the current version can't manage to go beyond 3, and I tried 3 times. Gave father the letter, choose all the lewd options with borelis, decided to be friendly with him, gave him a love potion, but still can't manage to talk with him in the tavern, thus robin romance is not unlocking for me. So, unless something changed in the new version, either it's a bug or am doing something wrong, if that's the case can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong or at least gave me a save game with robin unlocked.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Hey, just started playing again on my new p.c, is Barali's affinity bug in the new version or something?
I remember I managed to go up to 4 with him in the past, but in the current version can't manage to go beyond 3, and I tried 3 times. Gave father the letter, choose all the lewd options with borelis, decided to be friendly with him, gave him a love potion, but still can't manage to talk with him in the tavern, thus robin romance is not unlocking for me. So, unless something changed in the new version, either it's a bug or am doing something wrong, if that's the case can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong or at least gave me a save game with robin unlocked.
Talk with him in the tavern is about humor, no affinity.
I've not touched that code since time ago. You're not the first that tell me that problem tho. Try giving him the gift for him that you can buy at Hartlepool

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Any future plans for what to do with Timor's wife? or is there any information where to find! all those captured refugees after war.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Anyways, i am wrong then. Any plans for future scenes with MC and that women. :ROFLMAO:
Not sure , only seventh has idea , we has more red heads in the next updates , in the meanwhile has more redheads.
Possible we has custom from patreon or in future update of hartlepool

Reactions: Casper52
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes