Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game be so much about the intricate plots and those branching devious deeds.
Thank you so much for the beautiful castle life before the great departure ...
Those yummy scenes be so scarce on the winding road ...
Some days.................. XD

0.19.e win 64bits

(I edited the main post too... didn't know mods already updated it... this site works as a flash, sadly, I don't have many people to help to even check a link name xD)
somebodynobody new update with fix and improvement
As mentioned before, MAC and Linux version only on major updates. (Previous was 0.15, and next is 0.20 that is soon, this was an unexpected hotfix)

As proven in this minor version, that has taken 3-4 weeks for people to find important bugs to hotfix in Windows, with more than 5000 players, I can only take all the development time to make the compatibility with Linux and Mac when a version is very stable... and the only way I have enough testers to test that stability in a short period of time before start working on the next major update is only when I release a major update, as I run down after those MAC testers....there is a total of less than 2-3 people that appear some time (by sometime I mean every 3-4 months top) that even test and tell me if the Mac and Linux version works so... that's a problem.

I need to be able to know if those versions work before I can get back to work on next update.

In four months I think only one MAC user and one Linux user have confirmed that previous major update even works, so....

So... that. xD
I made some custom Mac user and Linux user roles on the Discord server in case anyone want to help with the testings... the more testers available, more chances to eventually make more MAC and Linux versions.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i see a lot of woman on the map. how many LI are there exactly? because multiple ending with a lot of LI is not a joke hahaha

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
The game it's big
I've noticed, but the game still plays like a visual novel on Ren'py, except that it lags horribly and makes my rather powerful PC (R5 3600, 5700xt, 16gigs ram) rev up like a jet engine and get very warm. I really have no idea why it's using Unity for this kind of game, do you?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I've noticed, but the game still plays like a visual novel on Ren'py, except that it lags horribly and makes my rather powerful PC (R5 3600, 5700xt, 16gigs ram) rev up like a jet engine and get very warm. I really have no idea why it's using Unity for this kind of game, do you?
In rempy not possible and this not it's light as other unity game.
And the dev are improvement in each update for low - mid pc
Try play in less resolutions in graphic better and more fast.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Game freezes on loading screen in intro when you arrive to castle... oh well. Will try again in few years if it ever gets optimised.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Guys low the Resolutions in the intro and not have problems , the rest game i not see problem in hi resolution.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Hey guys, there are 2 hints on romance tab,
1. Let the money flow at the market 2. Old friend at dinner
Any idea how to unlock them?

Last edited:

noirjazz

Mar 15, 2019
i think i'm too stupid for this game, that mayor arsehole was to much for my brain. also the QTEs force me to take a hand out of my pants, it's a bit stressful. is there a mod to make it easier/less hands on?

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Can someone help with save? I cannot download it, it just opens in any browser without download.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes