SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for all the feedback, I'll go thru it fixing little stuffs.

Just quick things:

-Loyalty changes are intentionally hidden.

-If you delete the custom name, timestamp appears again. There is no way I can mix the ability to name it and retain timestamp. I'll think about deleting saves in the future but for now is not essential.... everytime I touch the save system mayhem can occur xD. I use a trick with save games... When I make saves for very specific paths, I modify the picture of the save on any graphic softwaare so I can put in letters in the picture what path I'm following on that save (baralis kill, warpath, etc).
I expected to be able to show a preview of the paths taken on saves automatically, but I cannot code that myself.
Some parts of my engine (Both Unity and other assets I use to create my own engine) gets updated now and then and thats allow me to make a better game technically, I'm not a pro coder myself.

-There is no new romance menu in 0.19 yet. that's the old one.

-Scenes repeating in odd ways don't help me much; could be bugs, fast-skipping bugs, or just you don't liking how the repeat of the scene unfold, I'll be glad if you give me some example!

-I'm worried about you saying about the journal mentioning Cinamon goons attacking and that not happening; There is no quest tracker for that quest (it's a secondary-hidden quest). I've not recived any report of that quest not progressing correctly. (Talk with Seiki -> go see Soon -> Cinammon event -> Seiki ending scenes). As far as I know, it should be impossible progressing if missing some of those steps.

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
-I'm worried about you saying about the journal mentioning Cinamon goons attacking and that not happening; There is no quest tracker for that quest (it's a secondary-hidden quest). I've not recived any report of that quest not progressing correctly. (Talk with Seiki -> go see Soon -> Cinammon event -> Seiki ending scenes). As far as I know, it should be impossible progressing if missing some of those steps.
Can confirm the bag. I believe it occures if you pick the lewd option with Soon. After this the Cinammon event doesn't happen (and I didn't think it should: after all you don't threaten Soon and the Porthouse business) and you can go straight to Seiki. The chain of events doesn't look inconsistent to me, but the Cinnamon attack appears in the journal.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Can confirm the bag. I believe it occures if you pick the lewd option with Soon. After this the Cinammon event doesn't happen (and I didn't think it should: after all you don't threaten Soon and the Porthouse business) and you can go straight to Seiki. The chain of events doesn't look inconsistent to me, but the Cinnamon attack appears in the journal.
Story and conversation makes more sense when that scenes always happen. (Cinammon doesn't know if Sir Patrik is going to threaten the bussiness or not, and also is important to know how Seiki finds the information and the initial conversation)

I'm making a hot fix to be released inmediately. It will also include more performance improvements and some reported bug fixes and some old delayed scenes improvements here and there.

Reactions: odino

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Hey i downloaded 0.19 d1, i played from the start, according to walkthrough guide most of the chapter 2 missions are complete, but still the many quest tells "it will continue" tag , church still not unlocked though almost chapter 2 missions are done. So many bugs, help will be appreciated.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Hey i downloaded 0.19 d1, i played from the start, according to walkthrough guide most of the chapter 2 missions are complete, but still the many quest tells "it will continue" tag , church still not unlocked though almost chapter 2 missions are done. So many bugs, help will be appreciated.
"It will continue" means not available yet.
We are 2-3 major updates from finishing chapter 2. (This year).

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
"It will continue" means not available yet.
We are 2-3 major updates from finishing chapter 2. (This year).
Thanks for the help. :D
One more request please add point counting mechanism into the game, there is no way to know how many points gained with each character, that will be shown beside each character.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Seventh Vixen

MAY 6, 2021 AT 9:10 AM
0.19.e Release (Hotfix + Performance increase)
pic: 0.20 spoiler! Don't ask :p Is going to be filled with quite some surprises.

So, late bug reports has made me build and release a hotfix. It includes several performance improvements I've been doing along the month while preparing 0.20, as some quick additional reported bug fixes here and there.

0.19 Original Changelog here

0.19 Hot Fix:
-One scene not triggering depending on certain choices.
-Some graphic issues

Other Changes:

Akros Manor:
-Added additional last repeateable Hall night Hannah scene to story-sense-fix with additional variable conversations if story has advanced in the cellar or not.
-Cellar Doors exiting to correct day times.

Introduction, Penketh and Leffrin:
-Vram consumption fixes on Introduction with a Remastered travel animation to video with more frame rate. Additional Vram consumption fixes on 13 scenes.

Others:
-Some grammar and typos.
-Tweaks and fixes on documents.
-Additional Hard Drive consumption reduction.

PS: Mother Special is ready. Took some extra time with the extra job, as is a part of a scene that will be included in-game too, So I'll show some previews here ;)

Reactions: Casper52

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Have to say the disappointment is real while having intercourse with the asian mercenary, taking her first time, the scene on the beach. You can't even see her, you can't see her breasts or body.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Have to say the disappointment is real while having intercourse with the asian mercenary, taking her first time, the scene on the beach. You can't even see her, you can't see her breasts or body.
Sorry! I tried to compensate with some nice still pics of her nude... But those scenes are a commission and sadly I don't have all the time in the world to make all the things I would like (Like entire hours of gameplay dedicated to each secondary character). ...But I'm pretty sure there will be more of her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wonderful .. are the gurls in your sigs featured in them hot animated scenes?
Sorry! I tried to compensate with some nice still pics of her nude... But those scenes are a commission and sadly I don't have all the time in the world to make all the things I would like (Like entire hours of gameplay dedicated to each secondary character). ...But I'm pretty sure there will be more of her.
Sure hope we bang!

Reactions: SeventhVixen

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Seventh Vixen

MAY 6, 2021 AT 9:10 AM
0.19.e Release (Hotfix + Performance increase)
pic: 0.20 spoiler! Don't ask :p Is going to be filled with quite some surprises.

So, late bug reports has made me build and release a hotfix. It includes several performance improvements I've been doing along the month while preparing 0.20, as some quick additional reported bug fixes here and there.

Mega 64
Mega 32

0.19 Original Changelog here

0.19 Hot Fix:
-One scene not triggering depending on certain choices.
-Some graphic issues

Other Changes:

Akros Manor:
-Added additional last repeateable Hall night Hannah scene to story-sense-fix with additional variable conversations if story has advanced in the cellar or not.
-Cellar Doors exiting to correct day times.

Introduction, Penketh and Leffrin:
-Vram consumption fixes on Introduction with a Remastered travel animation to video with more frame rate. Additional Vram consumption fixes on 13 scenes.

Others:
-Some grammar and typos.
-Tweaks and fixes on documents.
-Additional Hard Drive consumption reduction.

PS: Mother Special is ready. Took some extra time with the extra job, as is a part of a scene that will be included in-game too, So I'll show some previews here ;)

The 64bit is the 0.15 patch, not the 0.19 one... Just to clarify :)

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
The 64bit is the 0.15 patch, not the 0.19 one... Just to clarify :)
Some days.................. XD

(I edited the main post too... didn't know mods already updated it... this site works as a flash, sadly, I don't have many people to help to even check a link name xD)

Last edited:

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
That sucks but it can't be easy doing what you do. For what it's worth, it deserves to be said - you're doing an amazing job with this game. Do what you have to but don't burn yourself out.

Also, great job on the renders. Not a lot of people get the nipples right but holy shiiiiet, I've tried to lick my monitor every time a girl pops 'em out on screen. (y)

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
has the mac version been abandoned?
As mentioned before, MAC and Linux version only on major updates. (Previous was 0.15, and next is 0.20 that is soon, this was an unexpected hotfix)

As proven in this minor version, that has taken 3-4 weeks for people to find important bugs to hotfix in Windows, with more than 5000 players, I can only take all the development time to make the compatibility with Linux and Mac when a version is very stable... and the only way I have enough testers to test that stability in a short period of time before start working on the next major update is only when I release a major update, as I run down after those MAC testers....there is a total of less than 2-3 people that appear some time (by sometime I mean every 3-4 months top) that even test and tell me if the Mac and Linux version works so... that's a problem.

I need to be able to know if those versions work before I can get back to work on next update.

In four months I think only one MAC user and one Linux user have confirmed that previous major update even works, so....

So... that. xD

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
As mentioned before, MAC and Linux version only on major updates. (Previous was 0.15, and next is 0.20 that is soon, this was an unexpected hotfix)

As proven in this minor version, that has taken 3-4 weeks for people to find important bugs to hotfix in Windows, with more than 5000 players, I can only take all the development time to make the compatibility with Linux and Mac when a version is very stable... and the only way I have enough testers to test that stability in a short period of time before start working on the next major update is only when I release a major update, as I run down after those MAC testers....there is a total of less than 2-3 people that appear some time (by sometime I mean every 3-4 months top) that even test and tell me if the Mac and Linux version works so... that's a problem.

I need to be able to know if those versions work before I can get back to work on next update.

In four months I think only one MAC user and one Linux user have confirmed that previous major update even works, so....

So... that. xD
Yeah sorry, I hadn't played this game before and just noticed that the Mac version seemed a few updates behind so thought I'd ask; now that I know the reasoning, it makes sense

I might check it out later if I have time and join the discord if I like the game! I'll let you know in case I can help

Reactions: SeventhVixen
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes