gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
None, only new content. But in order to keep making the translation from a poor optimised Vram game to an optimized one, I have to convert (as half of the process) most animations to video. In that process I'll be remastering at least 80% previous animations I guess, that has not been remastered or made in the past 5-7 months..
Ok, cool. So was the newest Alana anal scene in the tower a video animation?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Ok, cool. So was the newest Alana anal scene in the tower a video animation?
By force of the vram optimisation process, I had to make it in video format, but it does not enjoy all the benefits of videos, as I've not rendered it in first place to be a video animation without caring how many frames it could have (So I guess is just a 40-60frames back in inverse loop). In fact those anims were rendered nearly a year ago right now, with some remasters along the months.

Seiki animations are the only ones I made from the prospect that I'm not limited to trying to make them in the less than 60 frames etc.... I also have to improve how to adjust the tempo inside Affter Effects; Thing that I did before with the unity-frame based animations; When I'm able to know how to make the videos well on Affter Effects (there are better or worst examples in this update), I'll have the best from all worlds I guess.

PS: Did you liked that tower anims anyway?

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
By force of the vram optimisation process, I had to make it in video format, but it does not enjoy all the benefits of videos, as I've not rendered it in first place to be a video animation without caring how many frames it could have (So I guess is just a 40-60frames back in inverse loop). In fact those anims were rendered nearly a year ago right now, with some remasters along the months.

Seiki animations are the only ones I made from the prospect that I'm not limited to trying to make them in the less than 60 frames etc.... I also have to improve how to adjust the tempo inside Affter Effects; Thing that I did before with the unity-frame based animations; When I'm able to know how to make the videos well on Affter Effects (there are better or worst examples in this update), I'll have the best from all worlds I guess.

PS: Did you liked that tower anims anyway?
I can't honestly say that I liked the tower animation or any of the animations in the game so far. The physics is very cringey. The animations are the only thing holding the game back, IMO.

BUT, if the Seiki animation is a preview of what the animations are ultimately going to look like, then this just may become a 5 star game, IMO. The Seiki animation was very smooth compared to all the other animations in the game. The movements were less segmented and more natural looking.

Reactions: SeventhVixen

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Mother's Day Special- May Monthly Poll

I have been given the suggestion to do a Mother's Day Renders Special for May, so I let you poll who will be feature in the special renders.

As always from the results of the poll, I'll get a bit original, so depending of the results I'll use only the top voted mother, some one them, include the offspring or not, or probably be the base of a scene for the game :p (In the end is going to depend a lot on how gets to the top.)

PS: List is short 'cause I omitted some low interest mothers, or mothers that doesn't even show offspring in game, or that are not present in the game yet (Like Mina's mother), and there is a lot of important Nobility that is not already in game until we reach Chapter 4+ (Like Liliana's mother).

(But the shorter, the easier to vote!.

I'lll allow multiple votes, Try to vote only 1-3 options max)

Poll ends on Thursday April 29!

I'm knees deep on 0.20 right now and deep in May I'll be coding so I guess this will be the equivalent to a May Monthy Girl Special!

Reactions: jimlai612

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
April's Baron Commission
This month Art Commission; Katerina, Iva and Dexter in a Steampunk setting.
For those of you clueless about Robin's daughter, there will be plenty of new content about Dexter in 0.20 Penketh's zone.
In other news, Countess Irena has won the poll for the Mother's Day Special!
...so expect surprises.

Have a nice end of the month!
-Big format pics Attached in png and jpg, main pics with and without watermarks.

1566s

Apr 29, 2021
Can Ryzen run games Battle for Luvia: Armored Romance ?

Can this configuration run Battle for Luvia: Armored Romance Battle for Luvia: Armored Romance

Ryzen 3 2200g Integrated gpu Vega 8 2x4 Gb ram 3000mhz

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Can Ryzen run games Battle for Luvia: Armored Romance ?

Can this configuration run Battle for Luvia: Armored Romance Battle for Luvia: Armored Romance

Ryzen 3 2200g Integrated gpu Vega 8 2x4 Gb ram 3000mhz
Yeah why not, map might have some lag but should be more than good

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes