Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Guys i have the theme for my next art comission. It's 4822f325ed485219045bdafedcffc6f9.jpg
Steampunk theme.
I has katerina. Only i not sure the other 2 girls .
You guys has idea, who other 2 girls fits in steampunk theme?

Reactions: lenis0012
Dec 11, 2019
I cant get past the intro and i would rather not miss out on it. the game just seems to stop responding after patrik and the squire head inside

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Great game, but really confused sometimes on what I could've done to not get some mediocre result from solving some situation. In recent updates there's been a lot of cutscene portions where you have to click "advance" all the time .. and you can't use the keyboard for it apparently - super tiresome distraction. Stuff like that is why people sigh when games aren't made on Ren'Py because there's always some usability failure.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Great game, but really confused sometimes on what I could've done to not get some mediocre result from solving some situation. In recent updates there's been a lot of cutscene portions where you have to click "advance" all the time .. and you can't use the keyboard for it apparently - super tiresome distraction. Stuff like that is why people sigh when games aren't made on Ren'Py because there's always some usability failure.

Reactions: derpdurp

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
In V0.19 i did the mercenary and the two girls from silk road. Is there more girl in V0.19? Are you saying Michelle is not in V0.19?
She has scene in alternative story area. Check menu and search unlock area . Alternative story with other mc .
Has good story it's optional and not in the game story.

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
This update did not bring a whole lot of new gameplay, but the work the Dev put in on performance and the new scenes are very good. The performance of the game has drastically improved and I like the beach ending 'scene'. This new kind of cinematic tells me the Dev is trying out new stuff, which I really like. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: SeventhVixen

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Who are the 4 girls you can advance in this patch? There's only the mysterious oriental, Soon who you can sleep with at the brothel and her bodyguard Seiki. I cannot find anything else new, anyone knows?

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Who are the 4 girls you can advance in this patch? There's only the mysterious oriental, Soon who you can sleep with at the brothel and her bodyguard Seiki. I cannot find anything else new, anyone knows?
The mercenary Alana, I don't know the 4th one either.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Alana in the tower and Michelle alternative story

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes