Nov 25, 2018
I reduced vram demand on load from Hartlepool in some hundreds mbs and new scenes won't consume more vram when loading it. BUT, there is still a lot more place in order to reduce vram consumption and I cannot guarantee at all it will work for you. But I have in mind do a lot more vram consumption reduction in next updates after this first test.

What is completly fixed is (With hartlepool working) not having problems going other places. For those who had problems even entering, you can still have problems. But as said. Even just right now, I'm coding some some fixes on it.
I been wondering those who are facing Vram issues, will decreasing the resolution from native to something lower fix it? say 720p?

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
The crash had nothing to do with ram, it happens if you go Hartlepool for the first time from anywhere except Lefren. So there's a work around this at least.
Oh oki, didn't happened to me but I loaded an old save, and maybe I traveled to hartpool from lefren the first time I got there so idk

Nov 25, 2018
I reduced vram demand on load from Hartlepool in some hundreds mbs and new scenes won't consume more vram when loading it. BUT, there is still a lot more place in order to reduce vram consumption and I cannot guarantee at all it will work for you. But I have in mind do a lot more vram consumption reduction in next updates after this first test.

What is completly fixed is (With hartlepool working) not having problems going other places. For those who had problems even entering, you can still have problems. But as said. Even just right now, I'm coding some some fixes on it.
HOLY MOLLY! Lowering the resolution fixed it for me! YAY! 720p.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I been wondering those who are facing Vram issues, will decreasing the resolution from native to something lower fix it? say 720p?
No. Unity loads all the graphics in the original crunched format from the scene into VRAM. So one 1920 pic is 300kbs. Hartlepool has (probably) more than 4000 pics including animation frames. (Thought I already reduced that on some hundreds frames for now). That's 1.2gb of Vram loaded, that acumulates with the previous scene you came from. With the spike of having for a moment all the VRAM from the previous scene and the new scene (In order to make a smooth transition). Plus windows needs of Vram. Plus if you may be using google or anything.....

That's why I'm also converting animations into videos so Unity doesn't load that unnecesary quantity of frames on Vram. that's why we are testing the new video animations too. :/

As said, we're on the path of fixing all this issue. Step to step, while I keep adding content that won't new chug vram as is only loaded on demand.

Nov 25, 2018
No. Unity loads all the graphics in the original crunched format from the scene into VRAM. So one 1920 pic is 300kbs. Hartlepool has (probably) more than 4000 pics including animation frames. (Thought I already reduced that on some hundreds frames for now). That's 1.2gb of Vram loaded, that acumulates with the previous scene you came from. With the spike of having for a moment all the VRAM from the previous scene and the new scene (In order to make a smooth transition). Plus windows needs of Vram. Plus if you may be using google or anything.....

That's why I'm also converting animations into videos so Unity doesn't load that unnecesary quantity of frames on Vram. that's why we are testing the new video animations too. :/

As said, we're on the path of fixing all this issue. Step to step, while I keep adding content that won't new chug vram as is only loaded on demand.
Well I have 4gigs of dedicated Vram.. and lowering the resolution fixed black screen bugs for me. For full Hd I need more.. probably 6-8 gigs. Good luck with video animations! :) When I had a potato PC unity games been the hardest to run.

Nov 25, 2018
Anyways I think I finished the new update. Only encountered one bug, I am using old save, and that was the black screen bug which is now fixed. Left with wanting more! Hopefully sooner! Thanks guys, great job! and good luck.

Reactions: SeventhVixen

inbahaya

May 4, 2020
Is there a recent save? I just went to the previous page and found the save file, but the file has an error and can't be downloaded, I really appreciate this.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
C/user/Appdata/LocalLow/SeventhVixen/BattleforLuvia that where are the save .
Other solution it's fast foward w/o restore during all the game

Here the walkthrough for fast play

Reactions: UNNI_FIED
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes