Jul 13, 2020
sorry to bother but I have no idea about the ranking system in this game (count/countess, duke, ...). Can anyone help me with the basics of the ranking system.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Never played earlier versions of this game, so this update was my first time. I gotta say, SeventhVixen, you need an English editor or a ghost writer. I don't know if English is not your primary language, but just in the prologue alone the language is so terribly mangled that I am losing interest in the game. Misspelled words, misused words, random capitalization and punctuation. If you want someone to go through the dialogue file to clean it up, I'd be happy tackle it just so I can play the game.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Never played earlier versions of this game, so this update was my first time. I gotta say, SeventhVixen, you need an English editor or a ghost writer. I don't know if English is not your primary language, but just in the prologue alone the language is so terribly mangled that I am losing interest in the game. Misspelled words, misused words, random capitalization and punctuation. If you want someone to go through the dialogue file to clean it up, I'd be happy tackle it just so I can play the game.
He not its english guy. All voluntary of proofread are missing and only people have people fighting for the english. People not like proofreaded 140 k of words and up . Possible in the future he has voluntary proofread if not get killed again ( joke) . Possible in the future he find one not ghost . Same with translator

I think people not has time or courage for helping in that. In the meanwhile he up in heavy working the art , the writing and the code.

All the time he received criticism and not helping or good feedback.

Good luck in others games.

Reactions: SeventhVixen

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
It's very dificult find proofreaded in this time and he not has big comunity of patreon for pay proofread.
All voluntary for proofread are welcome

Discord of the game

Nov 25, 2018

We believe is tested enough! I'll leave it as an all-patreon release for some days until we are sure no more bugs are found (In the end I updated all engines and the whole Unity in order to allow the VRam fixes to be possible so there is always some chance for some hidden bug when playing the whole game)
>> 0.19.d1 Download link (Win64bits) <<
>> Win 32 bits Download <<
If you found some problem come by discord ;)

I'm hoping have it well test by the end of the weekend, and then it will come available for all patrons.

0.19.b3 CHANGELOG:

Game Engine Changes:

-Vram fixes to allow Hartlepool, Pirate Cove & Remember Scenes to be playable on older graphics cards.
-Integration of new video-based animations instead of unity-frame animations (This have four effects, integration of more specific sounds for every animation, lower vram consumption, lower HD space consumption, and as I replace older animation with videos, lower general vram consumption for all the game, as well as longer frame animations on the animations yet to be remastered).
-Big UI reshape, closer to the final looks of the game. Also with the start of the Tooltip system. Now options will show a tooltip explaining what they do, but only a few are active right now (testing). New Romance Menu and Camp Hub worked on but not included yet for various reasons (Like release speed, will be active on 0.20).

Story Content:

20+ new long frame animations
200+ new stills
600+ new dialogue lines
4 old and new girls to advance in.

While the goal of the update was performance, This update includes:
-An Alternative Reality story based on some weeks before the arrival of Sir Patrik to Hartlepool about an old friend of us.
-A new ingame (hidden) quest with choices, conflict, with two new girls fun.
-The Old Tower conclusions.
It is a small update on content but longer than other small updates and fun-content packed.

Bugs/Fixes:

0.19.b3 Updated:
Problems on some saves not allowing a quest start.
0.19d1 Updated:
-Some fix on the new UI
-Some scene not been able to be repeated
-Added Journal entries

Known Bugs:

- None. UI could have more tweaking.

Play Notes:

-Old Tower content after finishing any Canary Trail paths.

-Hidden quest available after visiting the Porthouse for the first time and talking with the Silk Road at the south docks.

-South Docks are now selectable at night. They come into play in the final parts of the new hidden quest.

-New Alternative Reality scene is included in the appropriate menu.
Thanks Joey! :)

Reactions: Joey the mangaka
Nov 25, 2018
Fell asleep while downloading it by megasync. My computer went to sleep mode but now it's done. I have plan to play it from the beginning and not use old saves so I can probably avoid most bugs. Besides after formatting my HDD I don't think I have old save files anymore, otherwise say the save files are in C drive then again probably not good idea to use old saves. It's a fun game, doesn't hurt to play from beginning. Time consuming yes but fun.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Fell asleep while downloading it by megasync. My computer went to sleep mode but now it's done. I have plan to play it from the beginning and not use old saves so I can probably avoid most bugs. Besides after formatting my HDD I don't think I have old save files anymore, otherwise say the save files are in C drive then again probably not good idea to use old saves. It's a fun game, doesn't hurt to play from beginnin g. Time consuming yes but fun.
If you find bugs send response
Old save possible has bug
Good luck in your play.

Jab hum

Apr 7, 2018
The game does not run on my 4GB RAM Intel Integrated graphics. Loading time between cities is more than 10 minutes

Nov 25, 2018
The game does not run on my 4GB RAM Intel Integrated graphics. Loading time between cities is more than 10 minutes
I think too long loading time has to do with hard drive or ram but most likely hard drive. Go to start menu and search up "optimize" click on optimize and defrag drives, if you have a SSD then i don't see no problem, just trim or optimize it, if it's hdd then click defrag, wait for a while till it gets defragged then try it. Also when playing games you should select maximum performance from power options. Search up powerplan from start menu, then select max performance. Make sure you have enough battery also plug in the laptop while gaming. :) select power saver when you are not gaming and laptop is unplugged btw or it will eat up all battery :O blyat!

Reactions: Joey the mangaka
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes