Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I think too long loading time has to do with hard drive or ram but most likely hard drive. Go to start menu and search up "optimize" click on optimize and defrag drives, if you have a SSD then i don't see no problem, just trim or optimize it, if it's hdd then click defrag, wait for a while till it gets defragged then try it. Also when playing games you should select maximum performance from power options. Search up powerplan from start menu, then select max performance. Make sure you have enough battery also plug in the laptop while gaming. :) select power saver when you are not gaming and laptop is unplugged btw or it will eat up all battery :O blyat!
Thanks for help

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a cheat button in this version that I can access? I need Leffrin's lumber, but the save for it is way to old and the progress is hindered.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
SeventhVixen is there a cheat button in the version posted in this thread here? or is there some way to find the code for leffrin's lumber to get it to get the good meat for the canary trail quest?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
SeventhVixen is there a cheat button in the version posted in this thread here? or is there some way to find the code for leffrin's lumber to get it to get the good meat for the canary trail quest?
No. Anyway, this is a zero sum game. The things you gain in some places equals to the things you can gain in other places. It is impossible to do everything the best possible, like life.

Only cheating is allowed during Beta Testing, as most cheats will break save games, giving an incredible big number of fake bugs.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
The game does not run on my 4GB RAM Intel Integrated graphics. Loading time between cities is more than 10 minutes
I guess an integrated graphic cards is not the best to run the game just right now. Anyway, as said, In next updates I'll keep trimming Vram consumption.

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
I get a 100% crash when I try to enter HartLepool for the first time.
This city is quite demanding in RAM yeah :KEK: it takes 4g for me or something so if you don't have enough I'm not sure if you can load it

Try to wait and do nothing, no clics or keyboard inputs, it makes the game crash otherwise, but eventually it will load

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
How to unlock travel? I have finished "business" ;) with Belinda and bring port guards for the queen!
What do you mean? For traveling you just have to clic on the mounted MC on top of the screen but I guess that's not what you are talking about

Nov 25, 2018
What do you mean? For traveling you just have to clic on the mounted MC on top of the screen but I guess that's not what you are talking about
Yes you are right, haven't played the game for long so forgot how to travel.. Now there we go mount and blade style! neigh neigh neigh neigh neigh neigh neigh neigh

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
Dell Inspiron 15 3567
i3 6th Gen
Windows 10
I would definitely advice you to upgrade RAM to 8GB - with more memory for OS/programs use of swap file (as I guess you have HDD) should be less frequent.
Not to mention that memory working on dual channel (2x4GB) will increase significantly performance of integrated graphics.

Btw, adding or replacing HDD with SSD would be a serious improvement too.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
This city is quite demanding in RAM yeah :KEK: it takes 4g for me or something so if you don't have enough I'm not sure if you can load it

Try to wait and do nothing, no clics or keyboard inputs, it makes the game crash otherwise, but eventually it will load
The crash had nothing to do with ram, it happens if you go Hartlepool for the first time from anywhere except Lefren. So there's a work around this at least.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Has the problem with the black screen been fixed?
I reduced vram demand on load from Hartlepool in some hundreds mbs and new scenes won't consume more vram when loading it. BUT, there is still a lot more place in order to reduce vram consumption and I cannot guarantee at all it will work for you. But I have in mind do a lot more vram consumption reduction in next updates after this first test.

What is completly fixed is (With hartlepool working) not having problems going other places. For those who had problems even entering, you can still have problems. But as said. Even just right now, I'm coding some some fixes on it.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes