Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Thank you. But my problem is a different one. I have tried to download your file, but in my case, it just opens it in Browser. Can you re-download it in RAR, please?
No. I has upgrade the pc . Possible I made other save this days. I had downloading all again. Possible in 4 days I had mid game save for all player

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
I am well aware of walkthrough, i have completed the story,

there are 2 hints on romance tab, 1. Let the money flow at the market 2. Old friend at dinner(most provably helena john's wife).
But have problem unlocking this hint "Let the money flow at the market" any idea which province i can unlock this set of girls?
it tried with 'bought waste meat and flowed my money at the market', it had to painfully watch the ugly threesome scene with cave girls, but still unable to guess what in that hint!.

Last edited:

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019

there are 2 hints on romance tab, 1. Let the money flow at the market 2. Old friend at dinner(most provably helena john's wife).
But have problem unlocking this hint "Let the money flow at the market" any idea which province i can unlock this set of girls?
it tried with 'bought waste meat and flowed my money at the market', it had to painful watch the ugly threesome scene with cave girls, but still unable to guess what in that hint!.
I think you need to make the money flow on the Penketh market. Why not buy some vases?

Reactions: Casper52

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

it tried with 'bought waste meat and flowed my money at the market', it had to painfully watch the ugly threesome scene with cave girls, but still unable to guess what in that hint!.
Buy all vases and try out and talk to she again.
Buy green dream in barmaid .
If you are low of money need travel to akros and talk to mom for more money

Reactions: Casper52

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Hey guys, quick question: does anyone know approx how far along in the story the game is?

I ask 'cause although this seems like a really good game, I generally don't like playing these story/romance VNs until they're done.

bobross1234

May 6, 2017
Is it just me or does this game not allow more than 26 saves? The game does do anything when I try to save. Even overwriting doesn't work?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
i see a lot of woman on the map. how many LI are there exactly? because multiple ending with a lot of LI is not a joke hahaha
People on map are relevant characters, and well, yeah, you can fuck most women that appear, but There are less than 10 Main Love Interest in the game (and not all have been introduced). Main story is not about getting girls, and In fact Main Love Interests development are barely yet in game, as their stories are more relevant after Chapter 3.

I've noticed, but the game still plays like a visual novel on Ren'py, except that it lags horribly and makes my rather powerful PC (R5 3600, 5700xt, 16gigs ram) rev up like a jet engine and get very warm. I really have no idea why it's using Unity for this kind of game, do you?
It should work well on that computer, unless you're filling your Vram with other programs while running it. (Example; With 30 google hardware accelerated tabs and other software that fills your vram.

If is not that, is a special problem with your computer. (Sometimes happen, And of course I cannot afford having testers with all kind of computers to check compatibility). (PS: Until a month ago I had a worst CPU than you and worst graphic card for playing, and never had any lag)

i think i'm too stupid for this game, that mayor arsehole was to much for my brain. also the QTEs force me to take a hand out of my pants, it's a bit stressful. is there a mod to make it easier/less hands on?
There is only 3 action scenes in more than 12 hours of gameplay, and you don't even have to play two of them depending on some paths. don't be a drama queen about QTEs please x'D

And no; No easy mode/press button to continue; You have to use your brain to advance, this is a game, not a visual novel.

Will the game feature Spanish translation?
Yes. But unclear if until full release or until we get to a big stopping point like chapter 3. I tried myself making the spanish translation but it is too many hours of work to stop making content.

Is it just me or does this game not allow more than 26 saves? The game does do anything when I try to save. Even overwriting doesn't work?
Some old version created a problem when people ask me to put a lot of save slots. The problem is skippable if you just manually copy/paste some new save game and change the number. As last time it was check, that will fix the problem after that.

Is chess important at all? I can't win for the life of me.
No, all that players can call "minigames" are completly optional. (In this case, meaning that winning or losing doesn't lock you out of nothing).

I really like to make hard games but I tried to make an easy one for you people, so only compulsory thing to advance in the story is advance in the main story, so 80% of the game is optional. Really hard part of the game is to make the correct Main Story choices for the things that you want to achieve, but that is not relevant in a non full version of the game, and most women keep beeing lewdable no matter the choices

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Also, I reminder a tip about those who want to help with translations and proofreading:

At the end of the year/start of next year, after Chapter 3 release, I'll make and distribute a .CSV that people can fill with translations and get the CSV back to me. Usually people take more time to translate the CSV than I make a release and then the CSV is useless due to the next text incorporated to the game. So the release of Chapter 3 will be a good time for that.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Unlocked
May Mother's Special - Introducing Irena's Daugther
Attached: 4k pics with and without watermarks.
Took me a bit more time than expected as these stills are part of a scene that will appear into the game, and do it while been working on the hot fix and 0.20 work keeps on speed.
I hope you enjoy the reveal and the little story to introduce her ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes