AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Sure, I agree there is a high chance of that. But other games took way longer to get an abandoned tag, and this dev didn't disappear yet, still replies in discord...
I was mostly asking "what would be the guidelines" for this to be abandoned and others "Max's MC" games that got updates every year and a half not to receive the same task xD

But thanks anyway, cya
Man I hope he comes back too one of the first large scale games I have played on here. Let's hope.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
why is it always the best games that end up abandoned? is it because he made a mint in patreon and now cant be arsed to carry on, citing excuses that we really don't know if they are real or not? i guess on the dev will know that. its a pity, that this game is likely dead.
He made barely anything on this game I think it might've peaked at $200 a month which is nothing really. Developer still had a day job etc

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
He made barely anything on this game I think it might've peaked at $200 a month which is nothing really. Developer still had a day job etc
That is a shame, often it just seems a lot of developers will go through the route I described on purpose just to milk the money out of their subscribers with little content to follow.
In the case of this developer, I apologise, it can't be easy to have a full time job, and satisfy the demands of subscribers by giving releases as soon as possible. So my apologies to the developer of this game. Thanks for doing what you could at the time at least.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hello its possible to get everything in 1 play through using cheat angine or some MOD?

well this is game not renpy slide show or old engine RPGM so not many can run game so mean lesses can run it its had more income if its system req was lower not easy to run this on android or old pc
anyone can put save that is realy save not a text file please?
kinda every save i found in thos 15 page of search save was .txt file not .save file

Last edited:

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Yeah, dev made a posted about a comeback. Probably no content on August, but September.
Time to polish our armors and apples again, sires

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Can the [abandoned] tag be removed? And can someone post the latest patreon update? Unfortunately I cannot donate via Patreon because they only accept creditcards. (Paypal requires a creditcard too).

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Can the [abandoned] tag be removed? And can someone post the latest patreon update? Unfortunately I cannot donate via Patreon because they only accept creditcards. (Paypal requires a creditcard too).
He will have it remove like the other when he do a update

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes