Dec 2, 2019
Yeeeehah! What a blessing! This game is full spectrum awesome, from the RPG + Management combo, the plot, and not least the lovely and great assortment of ladies. Not the same "Shaved Flip Purple Hair" and other types in every other Game.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i must say im happy to hear about this game again... it was hilarous, i played it soooo much xD need new content

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
WHAT??
Abandoned WTF this is actually one of the games I was looking forward to...I see a post saying he is back, so hopefully, that abandoned tag can go fck off real quick lol.

Crilan27cm

Mar 9, 2018
I use a pc with windows 64 with integrated video card and running out a lot and the game crashes a lot.
Is there any way to make it more fluid?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Hi everyone!

Time flies a lot when you have a lot of stuff to do.

TL;DR:
Release keep slowly coming.

Long Nonsense:

I feel bad to have been overly confident on my ability to deliver the Beta on October. I was more feet on the ground on my August post, but during September I was quite hyped on the work, but the time I can dedicate to BFL everyday goes only as far and is not changing any time soon.

It is a shame we don't make enough cash to just pay a coder; the release would be out in no time. But sadly that's not in our grasp. BFL has more than 200.000 players and more than 50 daily players, and even then only 0.001% (or less) supports economically the game, so here is at we are. Can't complain right now; slow releases no visibility, but is just a shame we can' put money on making the game faster. (And also.. I'm very happy that BFL has been played be so many people). When I talk to people about BFL my heart pumps with joy and my eyes sparkle like I was talking about my kid.

So while we don't make more money, it's everything on me, and between all the stuff (already stated on August), it's rare the day that I can give four full hours to BFL. Every scene (writing, coding, and the infinite number of replays to fix all the errors and make it looks good enough) takes between 10 and 20 hours so... without being able to work as before each scene instead of a day or two now takes a week. And the update has more than 30 scenes with 20 of them being replayable so... Yes. It's a fucking long haul. Not being able to focus on code while rendering is also a pity, so I can barely keep render next chapters until I finish this code.

I have some plans for after 0.20 is released (as not start rendering while the Beta and the bug hunt is out (cause while Beta is being tested I cannot code new scenes), so when I finally start rendering I should dedicate some time every month to code the already rendered scenes so it doesn't happens what happened this time (an insane amount of scenes knocking at the code's door...)

So yes, as always, the release is as close as I can put time and focus on it. Anyway, and as told, I'm not going to drop the ball on you this time, I work everyday on BFL and even if quite slow, is Damn Coming. When I get overwhelmed by the pressure of feeling so damn slow I just take a mental break or take a pill if anxiety strikes back... the OCD is shit but I'm not going to fail myself this time.

I just need to shut the fuck up and not give false hopes about probable release dates when I'm focused and hyped because when inevitable delays happens, I just feel very bad. ("Don't make promises when you're happy")

So I'll chill this mind of mine, and just keep working.
Hang in there!

Recep510

Feb 8, 2022
how i am do cheat or how i can edit my save
i entered the saveeditor and load the game save file but cant any changing for this game

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes