Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow ... nice sig ... all that naval battles ... you vave to realise Black Flag exceptional game qualities are eons away, right ?!?

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
found a typo in the beginning of the game, on the conversation with pierre, shady has 2 d's, and avani, same thing, one of the first lines has 2 m's on comming.

1583629325876.png

idk if its ok to report it here or theres a place to do that.

Reactions: SeventhVixen

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
found a typo in the beginning of the game, shady has 2 d's.

View attachment 580174

While fixing that typo, should also correct the grammar by switching “are” and “you” around (... what kind of shady business you are up to...), but if we start fixing typos and grammar for all games being shared on F95, server capacity will quickly max out

• Haha
Reactions: gubl

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
While fixing that typo, should also correct the grammar by switching “are” and “you” around (... what kind of shady business you are up to...), but if we start fixing typos and grammar for all games being shared on F95, server capacity will quickly max out
bruh... thats correctly written, because its a question

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I fix the typos/grammar that are reported by any path. But anyway I'm waiting for some proofreader to help. Is a lot, lot, lot of work, so isn't easy to find someone who really hangs around for free. But is not like I have other options.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
blackelement not
I was talk of this

Or wait the futures updates .

The tier baron , count , duke. First need talk with seventh vixen and that have various rules for the comision

He have. Various tier
1 brigand
2 field leader
3 beta knight
4 baron
5 count
6 Duke

In discord have more art from the game

Last edited:
Reactions: kamoi11
Jul 6, 2017
blackelement not
I was talk of this

Or wait the futures updates .

The tier baron , count , duke. First need talk with seventh vixen and that have various rules for the comision

He have. Various tier
1 brigand
2 field leader
3 beta knight
4 baron
5 count
6 Duke

In discord have more art from the game
ah that alot thx man

Genericname

Sep 7, 2017
I can't get the game to run at all. Like it's not crashing, or slow, it just won't run. I double click the exe or try to run it as an admin and nothing happens. Other Unity games run fine. Has anyone had this problem?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I can't get the game to run at all. Like it's not crashing, or slow, it just won't run. I double click the exe or try to run it as an admin and nothing happens. Other Unity games run fine. Has anyone had this problem?
Does it appear in the task manager?

If it does check Windows's Event Viewer. Either search for it or go to the Control Panel > Administration Tools > Event Viewer.
Then from the left menu open Windows's Registries > Applications. Most system errors are tracked there.

(I don't have Windows set in english so some names may be slightly different)

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes