Genericname

Sep 7, 2017
Does it appear in the task manager?

If it does check Windows's Event Viewer. Either search for it or go to the Control Panel > Administration Tools > Event Viewer.
Then from the left menu open Windows's Registries > Applications. Most system errors are tracked there.

(I don't have Windows set in english so some names may be slightly different)
It wasn't showing up in the task manager but I fixed the problem. Normally, I extract using ExtractNow even with .7z files. Used 7-Zip this time and now it runs! Thanks for the help though. Didn't know about Event Viewer before but now will use it for troubleshooting in the future.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Alt reality was comission from devil was duke tier 2 month. Big scene . 1 month regular scene .

Firts need talk with seventh for the possibility the alt reality comission have various rules.

thething

Oct 13, 2017
I am stuck. Started with Penketh and I brought every vase and gave it to my mother. Now I am unable to get affinity 3 with Penketh.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The story seems to have a good beginning, the characters are well defined but PLEASE in future updates, use a better language translator or a couple of editors since some of the dialog was painful to read through!

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
The story seems to have a good beginning, the characters are well defined but PLEASE in future updates, use a better language translator or a couple of editors since some of the dialog was painful to read through!
Thanks ;)

As you probably can understand, If I could have editors, I would. But, lack of money and lack of volunteers. Is no easy job going thru 7.000 lines of dialogue.

Luckly, when I finally find someone who can really proofread the game with care is one of the easiest fixes a game can have ^^

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes