Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Well, in that exact terms, (of 6 chapters) you have Chapter 1 Complete, and Chapter 2 will take more than half year to be completed, and just just in this update ends a bit on a cliffhanger in a 2 hours Mainstory quest. I recomend you waiting for the release of 0.13Part 2.
Sounds great Thanks for exactly what I was wondering just don't like how many games I already am/have played with massive cliff hangers and less and don't want to add another.
Look forward to trying it then (y)

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
worth playing, already have decent amount of sexual content. But I love this game because of its music and atmosphere, I am a huge fan of ck2 and I feel like this game managed to capture the medieval time period really well.
This game reminds me of CK2 cause of the circle around the heads during dialogue.

Last edited:

pablo82

Jun 3, 2019
I normally use saved file to cheat but can't find it in folder. How do I cheat on this game?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I normally use saved file to cheat but can't find it in folder. How do I cheat on this game?
It's not a grind game. Cheats give you nothing. Save files are where indicated in the Check Keys menu if you want to try but... Cheating values will only make you miss scenes. The game is carefully coded so things that aren't supposed to happen at the same time can't happen or will just go to go unremediable breaks of scenes, like someone living and dead at the same time.

There is so little instances in the game right now before ending chapter 2 that could benefit from cheating some numbers, that I'll probably integrate a good cheat menu when that times come.

pablo82

Jun 3, 2019
It's not a grind game. Cheats give you nothing. Save files are where indicated in the Check Keys menu if you want to try but... Cheating values will only make you miss scenes. The game is carefully coded so things that aren't supposed to happen at the same time can't happen or will just go to go unremediable breaks of scenes, like someone living and dead at the same time.

There is so little instances in the game right now before ending chapter 2 that could benefit from cheating some numbers, that I'll probably integrate a good cheat menu when that times come.
Thanks for fast reply. Just looked like a grind kind of game. Perhaps when I have bit more time I'll give it a play.

Reactions: SeventhVixen

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
yes its easy, and the game seems ok (visual + sound) up to the main menu,
all unity3d games play almost effortless in linux

out of curiosity and for experimentation.. in windows what do you need? opengl? directX? which vertion
do you have some unity plugin for mouse that is incompatible with linux perhaps?
I made a specific Linux build. You said the game worked up to the main menu so... Let me know if this work please. If any problem send my a private message please:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
My game freeze if i pick 4 gold for ass en mouth. Does anyone has the same problem?
I don't know i someone has tested that part. I had to fix things along all the game due to the engines update so is not farfecth could be a problem. IF is a recurrent error, It will help if you tell me first for example, if you have enough money when you do that. And also what type of "freeze". Going out of the conversation but having the menu available to load out of the bug (one of the bugs we've found) is not exactly freezing.

Freeze like had to alt+4?

Govind69

May 20, 2020
12.JPG

my game crashes here ? i attempted several times . still the game stops here ? any solutions ?

i spoke to the bar maid , then mistress . then ask around i saw these whores .

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
View attachment 717863

my game crashes here ? i attempted several times . still the game stops here ? any solutions ?

i spoke to the bar maid , then mistress . then ask around i saw these whores .
Ah ok, you telling me that the game "blocks" you in that dialogue and you can't move one? Have you tried pressing Control? If is a rich text tag problem issue, that is solved using the hands free for a moment.
(I'll have to fix that, but purtting hands free mode solves the issues)

Smartie

Dec 20, 2017
Ah ok, you telling me that the game "blocks" you in that dialogue and you can't move one? Have you tried pressing Control? If is a rich text tag problem issue, that is solved using the hands free for a moment.
(I'll have to fix that, but purtting hands free mode solves the issues)
Ok the control thing worked. Thank You

SStuntin

Mar 8, 2018
Kinda ridiculous how few content is being released every new 'update' considering how much time there's in between updates. It's like every 'major' patch gets split up into 10 different smaller parts/hotfixes/part x.x.v2 etc.. it's a farce.

At this point I won't even update anymore, since the new content that's being delivered is a joke. Every patch note there's a lot of talk (mostly excuses of why something had to be delayed again and how it's not your own fault) without any real content. Don't really care about what's holding you back from delivering more content, don't care if it's your windows installation or some other 'unfortunate' circumstances that hinder you from actually putting out some work, you obviously need to hire more devs to help you get your shit together or this game is gonna die before the end of 2020.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes