SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Kinda ridiculous how few content is being released every new 'update' considering how much time there's in between updates. It's like every 'major' patch gets split up into 10 different smaller parts/hotfixes/part x.x.v2 etc.. it's a farce.

At this point I won't even update anymore, since the new content that's being delivered is a joke. Every patch note there's a lot of talk (mostly excuses of why something had to be delayed again and how it's not your own fault) without any real content. Don't really care about what's holding you back from delivering more content, don't care if it's your windows installation or some other 'unfortunate' circumstances that hinder you from actually putting out some work, you obviously need to hire more devs to help you get your shit together or this game is gonna die before the end of 2020.

This is the second time you talk about lenght, last time, around 40 days ago. Your toxicity pissed me then. This time you got a response even if I shouldn't.

The first time you commented was after Last major release. A release with 1:30h hours of quality content. I don't care if you just skip text, just looking every pic of the game for 3 seconds without having to read, make choices, go places, alone, by calculator math, is already 3:30h of looking at pics. Game was released around 8 months ago with 4 hours of gameplay and now with next update will already have around 5-6 hours more.

You may think games are made by magic. Specially games that are not just "show image show text, show image show text, show previous image show text, show animation show text, show previous animations show text, we see us at next update guys".

You disrespect me and disrespects every other player that likes the game.

By your logic, I shouldn't even work as hard as I work for 200-300 bucks a month as the game make, and you're talking about hiring devs?
Luckly I'm not here for the money but for trying to make good games. If I had more money I assure you I'll got some help to work faster, by now I can't even afford a proofreader. Every buck I made thanks to the game has been poured into the computer, and it will keep that way until I can buy a new motherboard as I seen to finnally detected that the problem was a faulty RAM slot.

And even with those problems, I've been still breaking my ass off on it.

Your toxic behaviour is not welcomed here.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
i did not encountered with any girls in heart pool on visiting common house
pretty sure there is no girl or eye candy in common house unless u are into Telvert:sneaky:,u should look into the port house, that's the name of the brothel of Heartpool.

Govind69

May 20, 2020
pretty sure there is no girl or eye candy in common house unless u are into Telvert:sneaky:,u should look into the port house, that's the name of the brothel of Heartpool.
so i will meet them after talking with telvert . according to walk through i thought that i encounter them when i entr common house

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
so i will meet them after talking with telvert . according to walk through i thought that i encounter them when i entr common house
Unless you're talking of Michelle to get to the basement... That's in the Commons.. clicking bellow to go to the alley.

(After you encountered michelle... that requieres sleeping some nights around)

Govind69

May 20, 2020
Unless you're talking of Michelle to get to the basement... That's in the Commons.. clicking bellow to go to the alley.

(After you encountered michelle... that requieres sleeping some nights around)
damn.
who is michelle ???
i haven't seen her yet :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:.
oh man i need to start over

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
damn.
who is michelle ???
i haven't seen her yet :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:.
oh man i need to start over
I think you should just sleep at the Fortress a pair of nights, let pass some days... eventually you'll have an event with her going to the commons. Is the woman that sells you an apple when arriving at Hartlepool.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
When I do travel, the game stops working. I hope you will solve my problem
Hi there. this is not an error that has been reported before.
You should tell me what version of the game are you playing (windows, mac, linux...).

Does the game is lagging in other places for you?

I get that this happen the first time you try to travel after the prologue.

So just some tips in case you've not tried:

If you're using Speed modes when in the map, better don't.

When you click somewhere in the map the game starts loading the next level and fully load when you get there, so it's a place where is best to let it load, not trying to click much etc, so not make Unity explode. You saved in the map? You can save there in order to test various times.

Govind69

May 20, 2020
I think you should just sleep at the Fortress a pair of nights, let pass some days... eventually you'll have an event with her going to the commons. Is the woman that sells you an apple when arriving at Hartlepool.
but now i started the quest look for avani . is there any problem ?

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes