valantis

Jul 13, 2017
What version of the game are you playing? Win64? Win32? Linux? Mac?

You say that you get a black screen when going from the map to leffrin, right? Is the first time you get back to leffrin?
Win 64. Yes it is the first time going back and i get that screen that everything runs at the background but I can't see anything. Is there a win32 version? I could try that out see if it makes a difference.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I have the same problem when getting back to leiffrin, the black screen(not entirely black there are some grey areas too). I did the quest in the first town, got the grain and then when i wanted to go back to the princess or whatever she is to tell her, the whole leiffrin map is black. I can move the mouse and the arrow shows up where i can change locations and i can press it and go there and the scenes obviously changes, but all is still black. I can leave leiffrin and the map of other areas are shown then and no black screen, but if i try to go back to leiffrin it is black again. I tried loading a save a couple of times, started a new game a couple of times, even deleted the game and downloaded again, still the same problem. Have windows 10 64bit. I saw the dev saying that if you are using fast skipping it can have problems and i used that, but then when i tried to start a new game i played without using that and still the problem is there.

Also i downloaded the save files that this guy is uploading but they do not work. I put them in the folder where the saves are kept,in the location that the dev said the saves are kept. Still when i start a game i only have my saves shown and this downloaded saves are not there.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I have the same problem when getting back to leiffrin, the black screen(not entirely black there are some grey areas too). I did the quest in the first town, got the grain and then when i wanted to go back to the princess or whatever she is to tell her, the whole leiffrin map is black. I can move the mouse and the arrow shows up where i can change locations and i can press it and go there and the scenes obviously changes, but all is still black. I can leave leiffrin and the map of other areas are shown then and no black screen, but if i try to go back to leiffrin it is black again. I tried loading a save a couple of times, started a new game a couple of times, even deleted the game and downloaded again, still the same problem. Have windows 10 64bit. I saw the dev saying that if you are using fast skipping it can have problems and i used that, but then when i tried to start a new game i played without using that and still the problem is there.

Also i downloaded the save files that this guy is uploading but they do not work. I put them in the folder where the saves are kept,in the location that the dev said the saves are kept. Still when i start a game i only have my saves shown and this downloaded saves are not there.
Build x 64 ?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I downloaded the win version from mega in the download section, there is only one version available so i presume it is the x64.

0.13p1.Xc Public Release

I'm also going to give it another go to Android.
The regular Windows 64bits version is tested to work good, not sure yet about other versions, drop me a message if there is some problem!

Bolero

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Check the see if the same happens please (I don't know if the saves will be version compatible backwards, but could be) if is your time playing it will not take away much from you.

I'll find the problem and fix it. Please report if in previous version you don't find the problem. Is just a strange problem if some people find it but not all people find it.

Bolero valantis

Thanks

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
And btw... Meaning other locations the camera fade in is like, Akros manor works, gypsy camp works, Penketh works, is just in Leffrin the problem right?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Bolero valantis

I also made a new build of the lastest release. I tested myself and Couldn't reproduce the problem. You can check it.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Check the previous version see if the same happens please (I don't know if the saves will be version compatible backwards, but could be) if is your time playing it will not take away much from you.

I'll find the problem and fix it. Please report if in previous version you don't find the problem. Is just a strange problem if some people find it but not all people find it.

Bolero valantis

Thanks
I downloaded this version u posted here, as i see this is the previous update and it works great, without problems. I noticed the difference when i am travelling on the map in the latest update that gave me black screen in leffrin, there the horse never stops when it gets to the town location i wanted to go, instead it continues riding all the way to the end of the map almost, until the location loads. In the previous update 013p1d the horse stop right at the town i was going to and waits for loading to finish and it feels as if it is working smoother.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks will try it.
This one has black screen in leffrin too. So the one that works for me is 013p1d, that one does not have black screen and on map it seems like it works better (horse stops at town and does not continue riding past the town). Anyways thank you for trying to help, i will not bother you anymore and will play the previous update 013p1d it still has decent ammount of new content for me, first time i played the game was in one of the first uod.
Bolero valantis

I also made a new build of the lastest release. I tested myself and Couldn't reproduce the problem. You can check it.
BFLAR-013p1Xd - Win64
This one has black screen in leffrin too. So the one that works for me is 013p1d, that one does not have black screen and on map it seems like it works better (horse stops at town and does not continue riding past the town). Anyways thank you for trying to help, i will not bother you anymore and will play the previous update 013p1d it still has decent amount of new content for me, the last time i played the game was in one of the first updates.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
This one has black screen in leffrin too. So the one that works for me is 013p1d, that one does not have black screen and on map it seems like it works better (horse stops at town and does not continue riding past the town). Anyways thank you for trying to help, i will not bother you anymore and will play the previous update 013p1d it still has decent ammount of new content for me, first time i played the game was in one of the first uod.

This one has black screen in leffrin too. So the one that works for me is 013p1d, that one does not have black screen and on map it seems like it works better (horse stops at town and does not continue riding past the town). Anyways thank you for trying to help, i will not bother you anymore and will play the previous update 013p1d it still has decent amount of new content for me, the last time i played the game was in one of the first updates.
Interesting. So you're saying old version works better. I'll work to know what is happening.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I downloaded this version u posted here, as i see this is the previous update and it works great, without problems. I noticed the difference when i am travelling on the map in the latest update that gave me black screen in leffrin, there the horse never stops when it gets to the town location i wanted to go, instead it continues riding all the way to the end of the map almost, until the location loads. In the previous update 013p1d the horse stop right at the town i was going to and waits for loading to finish and it feels as if it is working smoother.
Whatever Bolero said above is true for me too. The horse moving out of bounds until location loads and the black screen. Older version works just fine.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes