michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So this new release is not yet the continuation of the main story rite just some added stuff in the content so far ?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Is this game taxing on a system? My laptop runs like a toaster when i play this.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Something seems to be wrong with this game. After I run the game, all I get is a black screen and a golden arrow for a mouse cursor. I can move the mouse cursor, without any lagging or delay. But nothing else but the black screen is showing. Am I to do something to make this game run properly? Thanks.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Is this game taxing on a system? My laptop runs like a toaster when i play this.
there's people playing on laptops without problems. the game is not specially taxing. It is a good laptop or old one?
The game specially use CPU. Not much ram nor gpu.

Something seems to be wrong with this game. After I run the game, all I get is a black screen and a golden arrow for a mouse cursor. I can move the mouse cursor, without any lagging or delay. But nothing else but the black screen is showing. Am I to do something to make this game run properly? Thanks.
Can you delete the game and unzzip it again and try again? Is not been the first case of corrupted zip.

Damn. I'm getting strange reports. A question for everybody that is playing ok with no problems... You have installed steam in the computer and doesn't throw problems at you like wanting to connect it to steam right?

Reactions: Led

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Would you say the game is worth playing at its current state or wait a few months for more updates?

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Would you say the game is worth playing at its current state or wait a few months for more updates?
worth playing, already have decent amount of sexual content. But I love this game because of its music and atmosphere, I am a huge fan of ck2 and I feel like this game managed to capture the medieval time period really well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeventhVixen

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
worth playing, already have decent amount of sexual content. But I love this game because of its music and atmosphere, I am a huge fan of ck2 and I feel like this game managed to capture the medieval time period really well.
lol I should clarify is the game worth playing for Story (and gameplay I guess) atm.

If I just want fap material I wouldn't ask :D :unsure: unless it was some kind of really well done rare shown style/kink (which this does not appear to be).
Likely use 1 the infinite other options available both here and of course on other sites if that what I was looking for.

Thanks for the reply though and "capture the medieval time period really well" is good to hear.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
lol I should clarify is the game worth playing for Story (and gameplay I guess) atm.

If I just want fap material I wouldn't ask :D :unsure: unless it was some kind of really well done rare shown style/kink (which this does not appear to be).
Likely use 1 the infinite other options available both here and of course on other sites if that what I was looking for.

Thanks for the reply though and "capture the medieval time period really well" is good to hear.
Hey there, I don't know if you skipped the description of the main page of the game, but from the current more than 8 hours of gamelenght, and as story is not essentiallyl about sex, at least half of it is main story and gameplay.

For sure it has a different style in what respect sex, tho, and there are more than a hundred animations and more than 15 lewdable girls. But is not like their dialogue time takes much of it in the story as half of it is Ohs and Ahs. By now in the game we're just starting to know some of the main girls, so there is not even much content of "how you feeling today darling", unless you're going for it. So yeah, basically politics and character building.

The game is more centered in the Travel and deeds of the player character more than any other thing.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
there's people playing on laptops without problems. the game is not specially taxing. It is a good laptop or old one?
The game specially use CPU. Not much ram nor gpu.

Can you delete the game and unzzip it again and try again? Is not been the first case of corrupted zip.

Damn. I'm getting strange reports. A question for everybody that is playing ok with no problems... You have installed steam in the computer and doesn't throw problems at you like wanting to connect it to steam right?
I deleted the game and unzipped again. That solved it, thank you! I have an Asus ZenBook UX430U. Not a gaming laptop, but not the slowest one, either. Although the main menu runs rather slow, the gameplay runs well.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Hey there, I don't know if you skipped the description of the main page of the game, but from the current more than 8 hours of gamelenght, and as story is not essentiallyl about sex, at least half of it is main story and gameplay.

For sure it has a different style in what respect sex, tho, and there are more than a hundred animations and more than 15 lewdable girls. But is not like their dialogue time takes much of it in the story as half of it is Ohs and Ahs. By now in the game we're just starting to know some of the main girls, so there is not even much content of "how you feeling today darling", unless you're going for it. So yeah, basically politics and character building.

The game is more centered in the Travel and deeds of the player character more than any other thing.
Bit confused exactly what you saying tbh :/
Think big part maybe you jumped on wrong bit of conversation you should be telling this to other guy ? As I was asking about Story (and lesser extent gameplay) and other guy was the one who brought up plenty of sex.
And when I said " rare shown style/kink " I also said this game not that by looks of it. (so would not ask about it as why bother when there millions of other things that can be used that are more complete and or quicker access to with similar or more of what fap/sex it provides).
(You probably busy and just saw so wanted to reply quick understandable).

I am (now overall was thanks to your reply) wanting to know how much the story (+ gameplay) is complete and if at the moment you will feel fullfilled / happy by it or just left 1 or more times on the edge / unfullfilled.

If I needed a easy further detail clarification on what I mean:
Using Lord of the rings for example is this:

Like litteraly stopping half way into 1 movie/after something big happens (just random full stop / feel content stop)
Having all the movies battles / story bits but each stopping before any of them complete (many incomplete epic bits / normal bits)
having most of 1st movie complete and only talk of next ones (most of a entire story complete but know there is more 2 come)
having the entire helms deep battle but only the start of Minas (1 complete epic bit + nice tease for next)

=================
Thanks for the reply though as it does answer my question well enough on it being better to wait for more updates.
As it sounds like it just the Intro + random bits like to use Lotr again: a (sex) adventure to the point of the movie where the Fellowship is first formed then just cut at random point shortly after.
[and I would prefer at least reaching the point gandalf "dies" or they about to/just did meet the elves sort of thing].

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Bit confused exactly what you saying tbh :/
Think big part maybe you jumped on wrong bit of conversation you should be telling this to other guy ? As I was asking about Story (and lesser extent gameplay) and other guy was the one who brought up plenty of sex.
And when I said " rare shown style/kink " I also said this game not that by looks of it. (so would not ask about it as why bother when there millions of other things that can be used that are more complete and or quicker access to with similar or more of what fap/sex it provides).
(You probably busy and just saw so wanted to reply quick understandable).

I am (now overall was thanks to your reply) wanting to know how much the story (+ gameplay) is complete and if at the moment you will feel fullfilled / happy by it or just left 1 or more times on the edge / unfullfilled.

If I needed a easy further detail clarification on what I mean:
Using Lord of the rings for example is this:

Like litteraly stopping half way into 1 movie/after something big happens (just random full stop / feel content stop)
Having all the movies battles / story bits but each stopping before any of them complete (many incomplete epic bits / normal bits)
having most of 1st movie complete and only talk of next ones (most of a entire story complete but know there is more 2 come)
having the entire helms deep battle but only the start of Minas (1 complete epic bit + nice tease for next)

=================
Thanks for the reply though as it does answer my question well enough on it being better to wait for more updates.
As it sounds like it just the Intro + random bits like to use Lotr again: a (sex) adventure to the point of the movie where the Fellowship is first formed then just cut at random point shortly after.
[and I would prefer at least reaching the point gandalf "dies" or they about to/just did meet the elves sort of thing].
Well, in that exact terms, (of 6 chapters) you have Chapter 1 Complete, and Chapter 2 will take more than half year to be completed, and just just in this update ends a bit on a cliffhanger in a 2 hours Mainstory quest. I recomend you waiting for the release of 0.13Part 2.

Reactions: Alfre4u
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes