SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Err, in that case it's bugged - got over 500 lewdness (does not display of course), on the breaker path and defended her during dinner. There are no extra options during convo with her
I'm taking you're not playing 0.13p1.Xc yet? in .X version I've not got reported problems getting to the scenes. in previous versions only some players got it, there was some other conditions making it more hard to find.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I'm taking you're not playing 0.13p1.Xc yet? in .X version I've not got reported problems getting to the scenes. in previous versions only some players got it, there was some other conditions making it more hard to find.
Nope, still on the one available here 0.13p1.d - so I guess I'll wait for the next update (or drop a dolla for it :) )

• Haha
Reactions: SeventhVixen

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Little devlog and Some Robin Dresses options!
Hi there all! I feel like it has been an age since I told you any news, but was not long since I was waiting a bit to check nobody report bugs on 0.13p1.Xc so I release it to public and make the extra builds (MAC, and going to try new, linux, win32, etc). How knows if I even try to make an android port... as a first tempative.
This whole week since Monday I'm been busy with the Windows reinstallation. These days has been doing a lot of stuff at the same time and it's been a bit confusing, but work is being done on all departments. (I don't even have Word installed yet! :p) I'm practically up to speed with everything, at least all important software. Today I'm starting to learn the new perks of the last version of Photoshop (I got a year of Adobe Cloud and there is a lot of programs that I'll have to learn to make cool stuff :p).
So now with PS up and running I've been able to start preparing the June Special Monthly (It will be a series of at least 10 pics from all the girls of the poll... I've already show some peaks of it on discord for Beta Knights. Finishing today wth Robin and very eager to show you them. Tomorrow I'll be finishing the rest of them, I want to give you some special treat showing the capabilities of the HDbody I'm been building and improving last months.
And speaking of Robin, I was also wanting to give her some alternative dresses for when we're back with Penketh Updates and new scenes (The Church, Father Charles, the introduction of Lydia (the girl from the Piety Path, and the continuation of the Robin side story with Dexter and all the market girls!) So I let you check you out those both new outfits, let me now what you with about them in discord or here!. I'll not make a poll about them, but if one is overly prefered over the others, is better to now.
It will not be strange that if I start rendering some 0.14 scenes by the end of the month as coding of 0.13Part2 will be quite advanced.
See you there!

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
SeventhVixen, I'm correct with my assumption that we will not see part 2 of 0.13d version before end of July?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
No 32 bits version?
Would you care to try this version?
I know someone else asked too recently, but can't find the name.

When I make all the platform compatible variants I'll release the free version. Takes some hours of recompiling each time so...
Working on the Linux one too.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
SeventhVixen, I'm correct with my assumption that we will not see part 2 of 0.13d version before end of July?
You are correct. For sure the Public version debugged and tested will not be. Not by a long shot.

Will the Closed Beta of part 2 finished at the end of July? If I'd didn't know putting ETAs kills me, I'll say that what is what I'm aming for, But, I'm not saying that (because it kills me XD). More in the details:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm excited to be able to be close to the final sprint of coding it (When I finish all this compilations, and really hope the new engine rebuilding library for different platforms work as good as they say so if there is a problem I can recompile it faster). And by final sprint I just mean that I'll start coding it at least 8 hours a day every day until it's done. (Can't code more a day, it explodes my mind)

I only know that even if p1 took a bit longer than I expected (due to changing all the ram and beeing on dry deck with only 16gb for nearly too weeks), with Major releases the quantity of content will always match the time in the working... And I'm sure I'll be very happy with the results of Part 2.

In the end, Full 0.13 update will have 80% of gamelenght of the first release of the game (that was 4 hours and made in 10 months), and this full 0.13 part is going to be made in 5 months top so... (And the quality! ^^)

And of course, p2 has a lot of freeroam code to be well tied as all major chains of events MainStory related will be finished in the major city of Chapter 2 (and being chapter 2 the second biggest chapter of the game, chapter 5 is the biggest). Meaning, I'm going to go thru sweat and tears coding xD

I'm expecting p2 to be released around July 2022. Joking aside... for the first time in many months since the quarentine started I'm hoping to get at least two weeks without the kid around and that will help me a lot with work. (No holidays for me).

So, yeah. XD

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

I'm working making the rest of builds (32 bits, Linux, Mac). They need some testing too so... in the meanwhile the regular Windows version is available for everyone ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: God of Thunder

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Changelog:
Technical:

- Some Menus refurbished to work smoother
-Added the Credits menu (but is still a bit WIP)
-Fixed Stats menus not showing more than 500 stat points.
-Added the Titles bar (still a bit WIP)
-Now the Stats menu will show the one-time Path Choices, but this will make sense when the Romance menu is reworked, so the player will be able to track where that choices lead to (but low on spoilers). Expect the new Romance menu to start appearing progressively in 0.13p2.

Content: (626 renders for 15 animations)
-Katerina Dinnerhall lewder option now available.
- Katerina new scene root (in patrik room, talk with her in the garden). For the moment that scene root only has a new scene.
-Mina Lewd Path advance
-Now you can access two Mina root scenes talking to her in the garden (the one that starts with bedtalk and the first scene with her in her room with a new quality animation.

Reactions: kfrazer099

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
can someone do a save with full stats and all the items you need for negotiation like gold the stuff need to get the best deals if not maybe a save with the full stats you need to get the most sex

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
can someone do a save with full stats and all the items you need for negotiation like gold the stuff need to get the best deals if not maybe a save with the full stats you need to get the most sex
Right now the game doesn't support cheats (it is easy to get bugs in the story if cheats are used), specially from the beggining. You won't need anything special to progress in the story and check the chicks. Doing better decisions about inventory and reources etc only will matter when we're nearly in the end on Chapter 2, and we're 1/2 2/3 on it so don't worry.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Right now the first love potion is free. As more zones open and interesting uses for the item appear you'll be able to find more ingredients. In the meantime you can give her your ingredient as many times you like, the variable is saved :p

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Right now the first love potion is free. As more zones open and interesting uses for the item appear you'll be able to find more ingredients. In the meantime you can give her your ingredient as many times you like, the variable is saved :p
we don't need love potion, our charm would be enough. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: SeventhVixen
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes