Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
Update Art & minidevlog (Little Beta)
Hey there! Preparing a little beta here!
I already comunicated this thru the discord, but sharing the spoiler pic and letting know the rest of patrons:

If I don't found any problems in a matter of days I'll release a little beta so testers can check the integrity of the whole game after the many engine updates of some weeks ago (Mostly texts that can block gameplay if not in fast mode... so they need to be found & checked)
Every time the engine is updated these kind of things need to be sorted out. Luckly I hope not to have to make such a big engine update again in years. As I had to deviate a bit didn't had time to have all content for 0.13.Part2 yet, so the little beta will have some extra content here and there to make a happier bug hunting, (Also some menus improvements) so the big 0.13 closure can be released without this sort of ninja bugs.
As 0.13.p1.d had some "problems" that I left there by mistake (Like the cheat button available, and a key that hides the cursor), I'll make the little beta public afterwards to fix those issues in the general release.
Have a nice weekend! ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SStuntin and Moria

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys , I'm at the beginning of the game, where you are learning negotiating with Tobias . Once I get to the part where he asks me to give him an item for the leeffin I believe it acknowledges that I gave it to him and then that's it. It doesn't go to anything and I can't continue on . Anybody know what I'm doin wrong or what's wrong ?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Hey guys , I'm at the beginning of the game, where you are learning negotiating with Tobias . Once I get to the part where he asks me to give him an item for the leeffin I believe it acknowledges that I gave it to him and then that's it. It doesn't go to anything and I can't continue on . Anybody know what I'm doin wrong or what's wrong ?
You used cheat?

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
View attachment 563804

Overview:
You play the role of Sir Patrik of Akros, a charismatic, handsome and middle aged (for the times) Knight that set by bonds of loyalty and family to the new Countess of Kathia, is bound to gather the fealty of the vassals of his liege, cajole with the outer counts, and overthrow the Duke of Luvia. It will not be only a path of conflict, choices of whom to trust and whom to make a head short, but will let the player enjoy the power fantasy of the Middle Ages, using the lesser and being used by the higher, both for power and for pleasure. In your treacherous journey among medieval politics, nothing will stop you from romancing and lay with any woman that is put in your way, for lust, love or political interest. Not only nothing stops you: Is part of your mission.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-17
Release Date: 2020-05-14
Developer: Seventh Vixen -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13d Part 1
Language: English
Length: 8 hours +
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Extras: GamePedia by Joey (0.12) - Full Walkthru by Dracodadark (0.13p1)
Signatures: Set 1 -
Fan Sigs 2

View attachment 661902 View attachment 645816 View attachment 547244 View attachment 547245 View attachment 547246 View attachment 498902 View attachment 460254 View attachment 460227 View attachment 460228 View attachment 498904 View attachment 460240 View attachment 460226 View attachment 462501 View attachment 460229 View attachment 498903 View attachment 498905 View attachment 559202 View attachment 486191 View attachment 460239 View attachment 498930 View attachment 460234 View attachment 460237 View attachment 460236
The thumbnails display splendid art indeed.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
How can I replay scenes now? I swear there was an option at night next to the bed.
And there should be. Only example of one that can dissapear in different replays is Liliana if you skip prologue... then you can't remember the scene because you supposedly not get the bj.

Anyway now after the engine update I'll start implementing more scene rewatchs.

Reactions: twisti46

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
any linux support in future updates? i am very interested to see/play this title
(i have partially managed to start it on linux with wine support, but for some reason there is no mouse cursor, so its unplayable at the moment)

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
any linux support in future updates? i am very interested to see/play this title
(i have partially managed to start it on linux with wine support, but for some reason there is no mouse cursor, so its unplayable at the moment)
I don't know if could be related, but O key disables/enables the cursor on last versions.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
don't know if could be related, but O key disables/enables the cursor on last versions.
thanks for info - i will check it

**edit 1** nope, nothing.... shift+o (capital o) seems to work, it shows/hide my mouse pointer outside of game window, but inside game window i have no cursor at all

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
thanks for info - i will check it

**edit 1** nope, nothing.... shift+o (capital o) seems to work, it shows/hide my mouse pointer outside of game window, but inside game window i have no cursor at all
Never thought in doing a Linux version as I heard was easy enough for Linux players to play. Maybe I try doing a linux version next release then.

Pls provide compressed version.
As said other times, the loss in quality is not worth it. The engine without images weights 200-400 mbs already. Every graphic only weights 300ks. Only handly option is to cut image size by 1/3, making every render weight 90k. Murders quality and the game will be 1gb already. And that now, before all animations are going to be long frame animations. In some months the game is going to weight quite even more.

Reactions: Tohe Miju

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
Never thought in doing a Linux version as I heard was easy enough for Linux players to play. Maybe I try doing a linux version next release then.
yes its easy, and the game seems ok (visual + sound) up to the main menu,
all unity3d games play almost effortless in linux

out of curiosity and for experimentation.. in windows what do you need? opengl? directX? which vertion
do you have some unity plugin for mouse that is incompatible with linux perhaps?

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes