DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
To get the Special scene with Mina you need to protect her from a Pierre before ending scene 1. After he slaps her butt select to protect her and then if your lewdness is high enough you will get it.
Are there any other requirements? I protected her from Pierre during the feast and now have finally got to 500 lewdness in Hartepool. I don't see any other scenes for her.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
In the Garden just now they respond sweetface and patrik, and prepping for all the men training. Then I ask to see her that night.

In the bedroom she greets that she's glad I came. Says not to be so quick. Bedroom menus:

Hi there. That event is a bit skippy because four different variables play place in, and is not been throughtly play tested it, as was a bit hard to achieve and not many players have tried to. But I'll be revisiting her soon adding some extra scenes, and now that getting the Lewdness path via points with Mina is more easy, I'll re-check the code of that part. Probably in 0.13Part2 as an extra adding.

PS: The option should show in the root of the conversation (sitting in the bed), and you have at least tried to get a blowjob). Apart from that yes, The Breaker Path and more than 500 Lewdness. But as I said there are a pair more of variables into place, so I'll double check that there is no ninja variables making that more difficult.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah, also to be clear I just downloaded and started playing the game a few days ago, so there's nothing at play with old saves or whatever. I was just reading the guide that mentioned that event, and that's why I was curious if there was more at play.

Thanks for your help!

Reactions: SeventhVixen

Skye

Jun 25, 2019
The game keeps on freezing at the beginning, when I learn to negotiate with tobias and after I give him oak branches or wood there is nothing else to click on. Is it a glitch or what?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
The game keeps on freezing at the beginning, when I learn to negotiate with tobias and after I give him oak branches or wood there is nothing else to click on. Is it a glitch or what?
If you clicked on the cheats button you break the game, it is stated in several places.
If other strange reason... just don't do that tutorial.

Reactions: Skye

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Hell of a game.
I'm really impressed with the world overlay and the strategic layer looks very promising. Not a huge fan of some of the character and props designs but all those towns and castles are great. Nice fantasy setting, makes the world feel quite large and diverse.
Even the somewhat broken English has its charms though it could use some work to avoid making scenes unintentionally funny.

My only issue is that playing without a guide seems difficult.
It's hard to tell what kind of outcome different decisions will have, or how serious that outcome may be. Most dialogue choices only have a marginal effect on a character's opinion of you, while picking the "wrong" option during the dinner at the end of chapter 1 almost cuts your force in half.
I also have no idea how rare or valuable different resources may be. Is money going to be an issue at some point? Will I be able to produce more wood, arrows, paper, whathaveyou or should I be extremely careful when using any of it? Do I want to raise as many troops as possible or is it smarter to keep the force manageable because food will be sparse?
So far I'm just guessing and rolling with the punches, but I have no idea if that completely screws me down the line.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Hell of a game.
I'm really impressed with the world overlay and the strategic layer looks very promising. Not a huge fan of some of the character and props designs but all those towns and castles are great. Nice fantasy setting, makes the world feel quite large and diverse.
Even the somewhat broken English has its charms though it could use some work to avoid making scenes unintentionally funny.

My only issue is that playing without a guide seems difficult.
It's hard to tell what kind of outcome different decisions will have, or how serious that outcome may be. Most dialogue choices only have a marginal effect on a character's opinion of you, while picking the "wrong" option during the dinner at the end of chapter 1 almost cuts your force in half.
I also have no idea how rare or valuable different resources may be. Is money going to be an issue at some point? Will I be able to produce more wood, arrows, paper, whathaveyou or should I be extremely careful when using any of it? Do I want to raise as many troops as possible or is it smarter to keep the force manageable because food will be sparse?
So far I'm just guessing and rolling with the punches, but I have no idea if that completely screws me down the line.
Generally, thanks xD

I understand your worries. I designed the game from start to be a repeatable whole experience when is completed, like some RPG with many paths. In that vein, I don't think worrying about mix maxing is important until some "Path experiences" are finished.

Same way, I generally added the extra code (and extra code is never because nothing) so anytime you have to "spend a resource", you can spend it later, so you can check other alternatives first. But yeah, that can't avoid the sensation that one cannot know what could happen in some places.

I think the best way to enjoy the game right now is just enjoy the story, landscape and lewds, making some puntual save points as milestones for different path taking.

About choices, the choices that are really important are those with a different UI and graphic effects, so they're clearly evident, but I understand some may appear Suddenly in a first playthru, but, that returns to the part where the game is meant to be replayed afterwards.

I guess from the start the design of the game is fleshed out towards players that really like it and want to replay it often more than those who only want to play once.

Reactions: DownTheDrain

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
About choices, the choices that are really important are those with a different UI and graphic effects, so they're clearly evident, but I understand some may appear Suddenly in a first playthru, but, that returns to the part where the game is meant to be replayed afterwards.

I guess from the start the design of the game is fleshed out towards players that really like it and want to replay it often more than those who only want to play once.
Ok, I get that. The 4 different core attributes and the choices for gaining allies and building your army clearly show that there is (or will be) more than one way to play through this, but it is still an adult game.
I don't think I would ever attempt a non-lewd (piety) run if that means missing a lot of the naughty parts, unless piety opens up other romance options. Being more knightly or ambitious could obviously make a big difference but it seems it'll be a while before either has much of an impact.

Anyway, I appreciate the plans for replayability but really wish it was easier to guess the outcome of dialogue choices and the importance of resources without using a guide and ruining the whole experience.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Ok, I get that. The 4 different core attributes and the choices for gaining allies and building your army clearly show that there is (or will be) more than one way to play through this, but it is still an adult game.
I don't think I would ever attempt a non-lewd (piety) run if that means missing a lot of the naughty parts, unless piety opens up other romance options. Being more knightly or ambitious could obviously make a big difference but it seems it'll be a while before either has much of an impact.

Anyway, I appreciate the plans for replayability but really wish it was easier to guess the outcome of dialogue choices and the importance of resources without using a guide and ruining the whole experience.
Tje game have various type of characters .
Piety have various characters womans.

akenedy

May 3, 2017
I'm very impressed with the game and the scope of it, hope the support for it will grow. Was genuinely having fun throughout the whole game, excellent work.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes