Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

There is no autumn + Little notes.
pic: Sharing some fun rendering while I code.
I've always been of the thought that the year is divided only into hot and cold, and it's becoming more and more true. So, here's an autumn image!
PS: Also, now Katerina can go sunbathing without burning alive.
Zoom that 4k pic!
Quick update: The next day after publishing the last devlog I woke up quite healthy and started making good progress on the code, so everything goes mostly as expected. Working on it and I imagine that to keep avoiding spoilers I'll share some more silly images from time to time :p
Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: samibossno2

athfan159

Jan 16, 2019
Go and see Michelle and the street and ask to see Anibal (you can also get another Blow job from her only this time not get knocked out) - Approach Anibal and you have several conversation options with him. Where to meet michelle..so confused with this part

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Go and see Michelle and the street and ask to see Anibal (you can also get another Blow job from her only this time not get knocked out) - Approach Anibal and you have several conversation options with him. Where to meet michelle..so confused with this part
Where part you are?

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I'm playing v.14c is there a bug with obtaining 500 lewdness before the evening party, to get the mina lewd path scene?

I'm 99% sure i've opted for every lewd option possible at this point, prior to the evening party yet the lewdness on the menu is only at 430. Have I missed a repeatable lewdness option or something or is the menu not showing my true lewdness?

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I'm playing v.14c is there a bug with obtaining 500 lewdness before the evening party, to get the mina lewd path scene?

I'm 99% sure i've opted for every lewd option possible at this point, prior to the evening party yet the lewdness on the menu is only at 430. Have I missed a repeatable lewdness option or something or is the menu not showing my true lewdness?
Since you're missing exactly 70 I'm thinking you missed the intro bonus. Did you meet with the noble's daughter, blueball yourself and then go finish off with the maid?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

If you has piety possible need check menu and take the Screenshot_20201007-163849__01.jpg
And trade in the nigth with robin in the tavern
Or progress story in hartlepool
Lewds has 740 - 780 ish I think

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Since you're missing exactly 70 I'm thinking you missed the intro bonus. Did you meet with the noble's daughter, blueball yourself and then go finish off with the maid?
Yep did that and gained 60 lewd for letting the daughter blow me then held and went to see Mina.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Spend in the house port and up in the story has more ledws scenes
You has take all ledws in the reading tarot's cards?
Yes opted for all lewdness in the tarot card reading.

Spend in the house port and up in the story? sorry i'm not quite sure what you mean

I'm aware more lewdness is available in Hartlepool however, I'm trying to get 500 lewdness prior to the evening party thrown by the dutchess for the Mina scene. I cant enter Hartlepool until after that party and I gather I then cant get the Mina scene if I dont have the 500 lewd before the party?

Last edited:

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
If you has piety possible need check menu and take the View attachment 849070
And trade in the nigth with robin in the tavern
Or progress story in hartlepool
Lewds has 740 - 780 ish I think
That cog item you mentioned to give to robin the the tavern, it doesnt work. The option with the gear next to it 'drink your ass off' says I need at least 40 piety (I have -50) and if I wait to speak to Robin and give it to her from my inventory, it says I dont think Robin will be interested in it?

Last edited:

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
That cog item you mentioned to give to robin the the tavern, it doesnt work. The option with the gear next to it 'drink your ass off' says I need at least 40 piety (I have -50) and if I wait to speak to Robin and give it to her from my inventory, it says I dont think Robin will be interested in it?
You need protect mina and continue story and comeback again

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Not possible take 500 before the party
If you like save this part and proced next quest
And you protect mina she gift blowjob if you has the points required .
And if you reach 500 had anal scene.
Kat has bonus in the dinner room

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes