SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
So its not possible to have 500 lewd until after the dutchess party and been to Hartlepool?
In order to do that interaction (that is an important lewdness choice that grants a Lewd Choice Point, you must have been making sir Patrik a truly manwhore, so yeah, in order to reach that point you have to continue expanding your lewdness everywhere. Towns are not linear. people like Mina and Kat that you'll keep seeing the whole game is not a thing that you can just complete being around there or close, you need to keep playing the game and developing the character.

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Seventh Vixen

OCT 10, 2020 AT 9:59 PM

Unlocked
Art update - Akros Manor Cellar
Pic: From the Akros Manor Extra scenes for 0.15... Not spoiling what these walls will witness! Introducing one of the the last scenarios inside the main Akros Manor building, the cellar.

Little Devlog:

-Still coding the mainstorypart bit to bit. I'm glad I've started to it code soon now more than a week ago because all the permutations of the mainstory code (all the little differences that have to be taken care of in rest of dialogue of all other scenes) make them in need to be carefully coded. It isn't going to make easier the last weeks of coding but I'm very glad to be having the time to code this with care.

-More progress rendering extra scenes!. By now at least 75% extra scenes are rendered or prepared to render, at least 50% fully finished ready to code, so that will allow me to take good care of final visual quality while I'm busy on the last weeks of coding. (Still more animations to render, but for now just preparing them for when I have to be hands depth just in the code)

-Made some workarounds to include some new engine features I was working on; I'll see how many made it into the game in this update.

Conclusion:

I feel like the coding death march will start soon (probably by the end of this starting week, as every piece starts feeling to be on it's place. Lots of work yet awaits!

Next update probably some extra Baron's comission.

Oh... Tell me if you miss some monthly girl polls ;)

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
In order to do that interaction (that is an important lewdness choice that grants a Lewd Choice Point, you must have been making sir Patrik a truly manwhore, so yeah, in order to reach that point you have to continue expanding your lewdness everywhere. Towns are not linear. people like Mina and Kat that you'll keep seeing the whole game is not a thing that you can just complete being around there or close, you need to keep playing the game and developing the character.
So now im at over 640 lewdness and ive gone back to speak with Mina, but it keeps saying shes pissed at me and I should look for an opportunity in the future. Obviously I was trying to get over 500 lewdness so I fucked Kath's ass, but now Mina wont speak with me, how am I meant to get Mina to talk with me again?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
So now im at over 640 lewdness and ive gone back to speak with Mina, but it keeps saying shes pissed at me and I should look for an opportunity in the future. Obviously I was trying to get over 500 lewdness so I fucked Kath's ass, but now Mina wont speak with me, how am I meant to get Mina to talk with me again?
Oh, that's another thing; You locked Mina out for now in that save.
Spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
Art Update - Final weeks of code begin
Don't mind me! As title says; The daily hammering until is done starts.
Got some idea for an interesting monthly girl poll, I'll post it along the month ;)

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Seventh Vixen

OCT 10, 2020 AT 9:59 PM

Unlocked
Art update - Akros Manor Cellar
Pic: From the Akros Manor Extra scenes for 0.15... Not spoiling what these walls will witness! Introducing one of the the last scenarios inside the main Akros Manor building, the cellar.

Little Devlog:

-Still coding the mainstorypart bit to bit. I'm glad I've started to it code soon now more than a week ago because all the permutations of the mainstory code (all the little differences that have to be taken care of in rest of dialogue of all other scenes) make them in need to be carefully coded. It isn't going to make easier the last weeks of coding but I'm very glad to be having the time to code this with care.

-More progress rendering extra scenes!. By now at least 75% extra scenes are rendered or prepared to render, at least 50% fully finished ready to code, so that will allow me to take good care of final visual quality while I'm busy on the last weeks of coding. (Still more animations to render, but for now just preparing them for when I have to be hands depth just in the code)

-Made some workarounds to include some new engine features I was working on; I'll see how many made it into the game in this update.

Conclusion:

I feel like the coding death march will start soon (probably by the end of this starting week, as every piece starts feeling to be on it's place. Lots of work yet awaits!

Next update probably some extra Baron's comission.

Oh... Tell me if you miss some monthly girl polls ;)
AlecHolland

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Can the MC Patrik settle the rivalry with Duke differently ? Like making partners or something
For the moment it's
duke Trivor , count puren and count crosse.vs count Kathia .
Neutral count baroness

Depending mc decided all possibilities.
We have multiple paths
Alternatives ally/Enemies

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes