Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

And another month, our monthly baron has made some of the BFL girls play some costume game, I hope you enjoy those bunnies, Patrik's doing it ;)
Monthly girl polls results!
Katerina will be our Heavy Metal lady, by the end of the month I'll post her with some more in-depth devlog, but now some info that sure the most impatient of you were waiting:
Update on Estimated Release Time:
For those who, like me, could have thought the release would be ready for the end of the month; Short answer is no;
I'm sticking with the idea that I'll release each major update (1+- hour updates) around every two months; But as I was keep working on 0.15 it became apparent that it was way up beyond just 1+hour, Probably more than 1:30h like 0.13 update, having in consideration the abundance of repeatable scenes and the multiple paths on the warpath mainstory. (As usual, I never know how long it will be,but it is always bigger than I originally expected).
Beyond just shear content, It's an update very low on the talktative filler of things; 90% of the scenes are Action or Lewd Times, and both are on the harder/longer side of coding.
As I was aware that this was a big update I took precautions as you know, starting with the code soon, but as I started with the coding death march and days were passing by, it has becoming steadily clear to me that I have some more weeks of code hammering ahead, and as usually I won't know how much until I'm getting very closer to the end.
In the very good news, I'm quite confident that is going to be one of the most enjoyable updates overall up to date, with very good conclusions to the story arch, just I as wanted, and also packing lots of interesting stuff to see and experience. (the 40 animations was a clue of that.. accompanied with more than 200 stills just for fun times, apart from all the rest of the content.)
More news on estimated beta time, and some hints on future content in the end of the month devlog, with the winner of the Heavy Metal Monthly Poll, Katerina ;)
Be safe! We live in troubling times!

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
Halloween art? - A bit of info update
pic: I was working a bit on 0.20 content and I thought this one a good one to share around Halloween :p
A bit of info update:
As I communicated to the Beta Testers, After last days progress, my plans are to release a Beta with the main story content in a week, and finish all rest of the content for next one while the first part is being tested ;)
Have a good sunday!

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
is there anyway to lower the resolution of the game? Everytime I try to play the thing becomes super laggy.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
So, I played about the first third or half (not sure how much now). I want to like this game, I really do. There's story depth in the author's head that I can see and I appreciate. The animations are decent and the models are good if not totally to my tastes (re proportions, but I'm flexible). What really grated me was just the terrible, terrible engrish and grammar. Just, I deleted it casue I couldn't stand it. Also, using a guide to find the best possible route was a little iffy and if I have to make some big choices I'd rather wait till it's mostly done. The UI could be better, but was good enough since I'm using a guide and not relying on it.

Any plans on getting an english language script proofreader? Hell, I saw someone previously offering but I could volunteer to do some too. Also, does it get substantively better in later parts? Smoother animations, etc.

In summary, has some really good potential, but brought down by terrible dialogue and just ok sex animations.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
So, I played about the first third or half (not sure how much now). I want to like this game, I really do. There's story depth in the author's head that I can see and I appreciate. The animations are decent and the models are good if not totally to my tastes (re proportions, but I'm flexible). What really grated me was just the terrible, terrible engrish and grammar. Just, I deleted it casue I couldn't stand it. Also, using a guide to find the best possible route was a little iffy and if I have to make some big choices I'd rather wait till it's mostly done. The UI could be better, but was good enough since I'm using a guide and not relying on it.

Any plans on getting an english language script proofreader? Hell, I saw someone previously offering but I could volunteer to do some too. Also, does it get substantively better in later parts? Smoother animations, etc.

In summary, has some really good potential, but brought down by terrible dialogue and just ok sex animations.
Next update . 15.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Although I haven't played this one yet, I feel your pain regarding the Engrish. I had the same reaction to A Mother's Love. I wanted to like it but the writing and grammar were just so god awful, it took me right out of it. That and the horribly annoying stalker chick. I just wanted to smack her every time she appeared on screen. It sounds like Luvia will be getting some upcoming grammar improvements, so I will give it a test drive later.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes