samibossno2

Jun 11, 2019
Hello!i am really a big fan of this game.the story of politics with lewd thing and making big decision always fun (GOT fan).So recentyl i have got this idea from creator's "That Kat Cover" post where Kat is holding a weapon.It may sound silly but how about you add some deception thing from someone so close with MC and break him for sometime.Politics and deception actually go hand in hand and i think it will be more fun to play.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Hello!i am really a big fan of this game.the story of politics with lewd thing and making big decision always fun (GOT fan).So recentyl i have got this idea from creator's "That Kat Cover" post where Kat is holding a weapon.It may sound silly but how about you add some deception thing from someone so close with MC and break him for sometime.Politics and deception actually go hand in hand and i think it will be more fun to play.
Don't worry about it... There are sharp turns here and there, althought I usually prefer to leave that to player choice.

You'll like 0.15 for sure. Full Release should haven been ready some days ago but I had to take some little job this weekend and it's the bigger update since a long time so has been taking it's time.

PS: And thanks!

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
What the rough estimated for public 0.15 updates? Can't wait!
Right now I'm writing/coding the last "FunTimes" scene. A triple scene with multiple variations... I'm not sure how many hours it will take (10h?15h?). After that the Testing team time will have to play the full release throughtly. Luckily the hardest part of all the update was individually tested a week or two ago.

I'm quite stressed really, as my plans were to finish everything a week ago and I hate to delay let it be for outside reasons or just for have the mind burnt of so much coding xD.
And being stressed is not the best way to make sure one do the best job, so extra reason to work with care.

But well, I can't do magic, and is hard to accept that I can't do magic, but I appreciate those who like the game and politely ask when you'll have some more ;)

So well. It just will be ready soon enough!

Okeanos

Aug 10, 2019
So I really like this game, I think the theme is great, and I do really like the story. My only constructive critique is sometimes it's hard to know the ramifications of what you are doing, now maybe that's intended, as you do have to make choices, but I always prefer some kind of warning before I make a big choice so I know to save, it just makes playing through easier.

Reactions: cakeny

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
So I really like this game, I think the theme is great, and I do really like the story. My only constructive critique is sometimes it's hard to know the ramifications of what you are doing, now maybe that's intended, as you do have to make choices, but I always prefer some kind of warning before I make a big choice so I know to save, it just makes playing through easier.
Thanks!

Yes, I know sometimes is hard to know when to save before something important is bound to happen. I'm trying to take care of All important decisions are a bit foreseen, specially after the experience earned. But well, for starters at least I made sure important choices are well represented with the special choice menu... Rest of choices are usually reversible or little detours.

Anyway, the game is totally built in order to play it in a full run just taking your decisions at heart, and after that, make special runs for specific goals with the experience earned or using a bit of help from the comunity. I guess as many complex adventures/rpgs out there.

Not the best for an ongoing game I guess,but well, it was never meant to be an ongoing development game :p

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
We has walkthrough

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Important path are.
Baralis paths
Knight paths
And diplomacy /war paths

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Public Release 0.15 Changelog
0.15 with the end of Hartlepool Main Story is finally here. Biggest update on number of graphics, gameplay, gamelenght and code complexity since launch.
Now available for fields leaders (Win64bits)
More platform downloads will be added once we see there is no major problem in this update.
Gameplay Lenght: Highly varies on paths taken, but generally 1'30h-2h+ of action and funtimes packed content for a single run and at least an extra hour if checking all paths and minipaths.
0.15 Raw Data:
40+ animations
200+/- fun times stills
300+ action packed stills
100+ more stils
Specially animated cutscenes and new systems. (
combats, tactical map choices, 3d dungeon crawler..)
2000+ new dialogue lines (total around 13.000 now)
In Detail:
  • Full Canary Trail Warpath (with 3 main paths and more than 16 variations depending on your choices) and rewards related to it.
  • 2 more of the 3 Acallarian Mercs Quest resolutions (One was in the Diplopath)
  • All Hartlepool main story resolutions for all paths (Belinda, Dolce, Report to Irena, with special scenes here and there...)
  • Remember cutscenes active on Hartlepool Fortress for all scenes not available anymore.
  • Meanwhile at Grassmere special scene.
  • Diverse important choices and Great diversity on alternative gameplays.
And the polled extra scenes:
  • Hannah Content with extra of marzapan.
  • Little Extra Diplopath Pirate Cove fun.
Extra details:
  • Varied UI improvements and new experimental option.
  • +7 different path-trophies between all paths and choices.
  • -New documents (may requiere a new gameplay)
  • -New Resources
  • 2 Liliana remastered animations
  • Important fix: Finally some sounds not playing after loading, working again.
Planned but finally not included in 0.15.
Mercs final resolutions scenes. Will be included in the quick 0.19 update. I did not wanted to take more time to make the full release.
Known bugs:
-I need more reports, but a new game could make the player see the Sneak Trip 2 times (instead of once) before allowing progression in all hartlepool paths. If I see is a recurrent problem I'll fix it in next update.
-Lateral combat show health instead of progress. Doesn't affect gameplay, it will be fixed in the future.
-Not following Belinda main arch to the end and directly progressing fast to finish the main story could lead to not seeing some scenes. It should not be a bug, but I probably make it compulsory to progress there in order for the player not to lose some content. If it results on some gamebreaking bug I'll fix it then sooner; So I'll wait for reports on this issue too.

Little guide (May include little Spoilers):
How to Start the Warpath resolution of Hartlepool:
With a Save before starting the Diplopath, and after making the sneak trip to the Pirate Cove (or of course in a new game);
-You can start in two different ways, talking with Anibal or talking with SirDupre.
This will have different direct consequences.
1)There are various choices you can have taken before that will affect your tactical options in the field, but if you can, I recommend to buy powder. Captain Talvert being friendly is an option too. You don't need nothing compulsory of this for ending the Warpath, but for extra affinity points, more story permutations, difference scenes, etc,
2)You'll get to a Hub Camp where you can save, to easily repeat, before making your tactical decisions. You'll have more or less depending if you have those optional extra items/choices.
-As Sir Patrik, you'll play always one of three main points of view of the Warpath, but the other choices you make will affect visual or storywise in less or more degree.
-The diverse possible paths will collapse in an unique ending; with the different affinity level on Hartlepool the more wise the tactical decisions are.. Same as diplopath, rewards will increase with level.
The Warpath develops in a cinematic linear way during 40-50 minutes depending on the path chosen. Some paths have more or less length, or depends on your gameplay.
-One path is only cinemtatic.
-One path has combat gameplay.
-One path has 3d exploration gameplay.
Little Start of December Devlog:
This update has taken me a pair more weeks than I wanted, both for complexity, debugging, and RL extra jobs, but I cannot be more happy with it. Right now I began the production of 0.19, that will be a small update with some extra scenes, that should be ideally released in less than four weeks. (Maybe even in December) I'm going to start working in the new romance menu, the companions systems, and keep working on 0.20. Depending on how fast or more focus I put on some of that work the little 0.19 will be out sooner or later, but any delay on 0.19 will mean more work put on 0.20.
This month you can expect some devlogs about 0.20, about the systems, and specially when the release is available for everyone, probably polls about opinions on systems, about romance preferences, about extra girl priorities.
Enjoy the update!
This post will be updated.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
would be nice to have official cheat mod that allows you to skip all th grind and enjoy the storyline

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes