Dec 2, 2019
I've encountered a bug when trying to go to the Pirate Den (the second time, to meet people on Diplopath). Right after speaking with Michelle and getting ready to leave, the game locks up on the loading part on won't proceed. I tried with and without the fast/skip speed.

I was playing 15d and then opened my save in 15e if that helps.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I've encountered a bug when trying to go to the Pirate Den (the second time, to meet people on Diplopath). Right after speaking with Michelle and getting ready to leave, the game locks up on the loading part on won't proceed. I tried with and without the fast/skip speed.

You're talking about not proceding, not crashing, right?

And you say just after the sexual encounter with michelle to go with Anibal to the Cove.

Edit: Shouldn't make a difference between .d and .e on that scene, thought version changing in the very middle of storylines is not very recommended.

I'm going to check. There is the chance that you've played some Remember scene, and the game thinks you are in a Remember mode. Have you played some remember scene in that playthru recently?

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
All right I checked the code. There is no problem in that scene and you're not talking about that scene.

I'm a bit lost. When you finally go the second time to start diplopath, you don't "talk with michelle"... but with Anibal.

When speaking with michelle you mean on the street? Or during a scene inside the Basement? (with no sexual content)

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019

You mean just after taking the important choice with anibal, the ones that are colored, to start the diplopath right?

Dec 2, 2019
Thanks 7th. I mean when I go to talk to Michele and have her bring me to Anibal, to plan to travel and talk to the Pirates for the first time. Timor? The Big Oaf is there as well, and they talk about 'getting more people' for the trip.

Not the FIRST meeting with Anibal when you get smacked on the head while fondling Michele and brought to Anibal the first time, but when you voluntarily ask Michele to take you to him , after you've visited the island once with Talvert & Iva and are forced to withdraw.

As the screen goes black and loads (with the icon of Patrick and Sean travelling) it simply continues and continues without loading anything.

Added my save to this post if it helps.

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Thanks 7th. I mean when I go to talk to Michele and have her bring me to Anibal, to plan to travel and talk to the Pirates for the first time. Timor? The Big Oaf is there as well, and they talk about 'getting more people' for the trip.

Not the FIRST meeting with Anibal when you get smacked on the head while fondling Michele and brought to Anibal the first time, but when you voluntarily ask Michele to take you to him , after you've visited the island once with Talvert & Iva and are forced to withdraw.

As the screen goes black and loads (with the icon of Patrick and Sean travelling) it simply continues and continues without loading anything.

Going to check that!

Reactions: thunderkiss321

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019

Ok, checked.

It was in fact the Sneak trip, not the start of the diplopath. After the Optional Lewd or no Lewd travel to the cove.
(I guess you tried both options and had the same problem).
I just load the save on my installed version of .e and works with no problem.

I'm aware people have tried starting new games etc and all goes well. I'm also aware sometimes loading level may cause crashes in some compùters but is not your issue.

Between d. and e. I made a version called .ds only for Steam, when I deleted unused scenes in order to improve performance and avoid Crashes on load level, so number of levels changed.
Depending on how exactly was your game saved on d. (maybe just after the first trip, then load the save on .e, that could cause some problem, but I'm afraid is hard to know.

I suggest you try to make the Sneak trip on d., and if it works, save afterwards, let's see if helps something. If that was the problem, You don't need .e version except if to want to check a new game and see the new prologue.

Usually there is no Random bugs of the game infinitely loading but not crashing, so it's the only thing that I may think it could be related to.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked
2021 FAQ + Start of December Little Devlog
pics: Some art updates from 0.13 to 0.15 that I never published due to spoilers :p
2021 FAQ:
I want to publish a FAQ with your most asked questions about the future of the game in the year 2021 (Story, Previous and future girls, pregnancies, progress, and all your other questions), from the next major update 0.20 content to Chapter 4 (that I still plan to be able to publish or be working in by the end of next year).

I have some answers written down already. Feel free to ask me anything, via here, via private message, via Discord.., I'll write down those answers that can be answered and I'll give an appealing answer to those that cannot be answered and publish the result in the next weeks.
Some info:
Starting next week I'll began putting some polls.
-Some of them will be both XmasGirls Specials(Monthly girl), and 2020 Girl of the year.
-As said there will be some polls about opinions on systems and other stuffs.
-I also have to publish some nice wallpapers from 0.14&0.15! I'll find some time to make them.
How work goes?
-Since 0.15 work finished I'm working to publish the little 0.19 inside December (or not much further away). It will include the Mercs resolution that I left out of 0.15 to not take more days to release it, and some stories. (Maybe just 100-200 stills plus animations)
-I'm also working on the final version of the game menus including the start of the new Romance Menu, there will be more or less stuff ready in 0.19 and the rest will appear on 0.20.
-I'm also working in the trailer of the game so I can make visible the Steam page, so I'm also getting ready some environments, characters, and rendering some Chapter 3 stuff that will appear there. (And no, making the Steam page visible doesn't have anything to do with Early Access or something, if that happens some day, game is very incomplete in chapter 2 yet.)
-And... chop chop! I see you around, send me your questions ;)

Last edited:

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Well 1 hour and 15 minutes later, I'm given all these choices without knowing anything about the outcome.
With the walkthrough in my face I can see there are 4 traits, and that your choices affect those traits but what those traits do I have no idea. How can somebody actually choose a path if they have no knowledge about what that path does? Take Piety for example. What is Piety? Does it make you into a religious fanatic and therefore you will never interact with women in the game? What does Piety path actually include? And why is it called Piety?? Piety has nothing to do with the actual choice that gives Piety in the game. Also you said in your developer notes you love to animate sex. The only sex scene I've seen in the 75 minutes of gameplay I experienced is the one in the very beginning, that is low rez low FPS and performed on someone other than the MC.

The actual scenery and camera movement was displayed slow, sluggishly, in very low rez and it was painful to watch. Worst of all, I could not skip past anything and was forced to just sit there wasting time. And you also took away the ability to save game whenever the player wants to. And the walkthrough really needs to be written by an English speaking person. Or at the very least it needs a far better translation. Game seriously looks like a low rez VN to me.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Well 1 hour and 15 minutes later, I'm given all these choices without knowing anything about the outcome.
With the walkthrough in my face I can see there are 4 traits, and that your choices affect those traits but what those traits do I have no idea. How can somebody actually choose a path if they have no knowledge about what that path does? Take Piety for example. What is Piety? Does it make you into a religious fanatic and therefore you will never interact with women in the game? What does Piety path actually include? And why is it called Piety?? Piety has nothing to do with the actual choice that gives Piety in the game. Also you said in your developer notes you love to animate sex. The only sex scene I've seen in the 75 minutes of gameplay I experienced is the one in the very beginning, that is low rez low FPS and performed on someone other than the MC.

The actual scenery and camera movement was displayed slow, sluggishly, in very low rez and it was painful to watch. Worst of all, I could not skip past anything and was forced to just sit there wasting time. And you also took away the ability to save game whenever the player wants to. And the walkthrough really needs to be written by an English speaking person. Or at the very least it needs a far better translation. Game seriously looks like a low rez VN to me.
The knight , piety , lewds , ambition and loyalty it's for girls . The important path are marked in paths trophies

Reactions: Necronlord3

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017

The knight , piety , lewds , ambition and loyalty it's for girls . The important path are marked in paths trophies
So paths don't actually matter and I can choose what I want? Or do I get gated by choices later on.
Say for example if I don't have "X" amount of Piety I don't get to mess with "X" girl?
Or if I have too much Lewdness I don't get to romance certain character?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
So paths don't actually matter and I can choose what I want? Or do I get gated by choices later on.
Say for example if I don't have "X" amount of Piety I don't get to mess with "X" girl?

Here the full walkthrough

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
In the menu has instructions fast skip and other

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
December Monthly girls /Xmas Special Poll
I remember you last year xmas special!

In order to the render be on time, this is the first poll of the month. (As I said, there will be several polls this month. so I'll also post a root post with some art update and all the links to the present polls and polls to be)
I want to make a nice light-nsfw xmas special with a bunch of our girls!
This time you will choose the place where the celebration takes place, among all our well known places, and there will be all the people that make sense, and maybe some special guests (Example: Xmas at the Porthouse will have the mistress, Cinamon the bodyguard, Isabelle the Barmaid, porthouse girls, and possible visits, and the rest of options, I leave it to your imagination :p)
I want to take my time and my best moments of creativity while I work on 0.19 to make this render, so the poll will close soon! Same with previous year Xmas special, all patrons can vote.
-Poll ends Sunday 20
-All patrons can vote
-You can place multiple votes.

Xmas at Leffrin Castle

Xmas at Akros Manor

Xmas at Penketh Tavern

Xmas in the Porthouse

Xmas in the Pirate Cove

Xmas at Hartlepool Fortress

Xmas at the gypsy camp

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes