RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Mother is looking healthy. Odd that she wears an apron while bathing, esp since it's put ... aside? betwixt her teats? Again, odd.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
0.15.e Public Release Download link - Brigands
Linux and MAC versions are on testing phase, so please any user of them download and tell me if they work.

Link to

The mac and linux need test. Soon walkthrough

And new tag. Corruption

Last edited:

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
The dev it's very active and the prologue big part has reworked , and he finished the more dificult part of ch 2 . The Hartlepool arc. In main story

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
The patch notes didn't mention anything about it, but did the 0.15 version do anything to improve the absolutely godawful English script that put me off the last version?

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I haven't played the last couple of updates because of the "black screen" issues. Anyone knows if it has been fixed?

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
This looks like a big game how big are the updates cause games like these take years be complete especially multiple paths ill probably be reborn as a toddler and this game still not done i dont wana start playing then get hook on and updates are 10min

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is Unity .. it will always bloat on install ... please have 10 GB ready 4 the install (unzip and run)
plus additional 10 gb for the bloated exe when running the game, plus some 4 to 8 GB of RAM

You would also need some 10 to 20 GB free on your drive that hosts the OS.

The game is written like a cheeky halfwit nobleman who has never read a book to save his life.

Guess what: you are playing that slob MC, there you have it!

You cannot get lemonade out of oak bark.

You take what you can in a short middle ages life span and play till you drop. So play!

The patch notes didn't mention anything about it, but did the 0.15 version do anything to improve the absolutely godawful English script that put me off the last version?
I haven't played the last couple of updates because of the "black screen" issues. Anyone knows if it has been fixed?
This looks like a big game how big are the updates cause games like these take years be complete especially multiple paths ill probably be reborn as a toddler and this game still not done i dont wana start playing then get hook on and updates are 10min

Jab hum

Apr 7, 2018
My intel i3 6th gen PC with 4GB RAM and Intel HD Graphics can't handle the game it seems. It did run once but whenever I try to load the game my pc hangs.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes