sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
how to bring humor to green??
you can also use a savegame editor - just found out after chosing the warpath and getting belinda to max stats and searched my savefile for the right point. its not the easiest file to edit but i found out that its #22 with contained the belinda stats - mine was 65 in the diplomatic path and i raised it to 75 and voila -> it changed to green :)

Reactions: afrojack12

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Thanks for the update, why do not put this already on Steam early release?
Inside chapter 2 is not a good moment for any Early Release. I also have to put the new Romance Menu in place so people is less lost finding content, beyond the Main story :p Thanks!

What version of past saves are supported?
Usually most old saves work. Most save that break are those from beta testers that play various verious in the work, so I tell them not to save :p. But yeah..... It can happen that at least every half year a new start may be recommended. Also, remasters of anims are progressively done.

like in the port city you go to baroness in the morning there is an option to advance on her (70+humor) and every time i select it she rejects ?? help
Belinda needs to be in good humor with you. You may just get all the worst options with her. Usuallly doing the Warpath is the correct way to get her easy. But in the future I'll add some new actions to be able to more humor with her. (Specially 'cause she has to give you Path Choice Points or some important Lessons...)

The patch notes didn't mention anything about it, but did the 0.15 version do anything to improve the absolutely godawful English script that put me off the last version?
I always invite you people to point me out to those godawful english parts so I can fix them, help me learn :p
Anyway, often when I revisit old parts of the game I try to improve any problems I find (For example this time I rewrite a bit the Prologue here and there). I doubt a proper proofreading while happen until game is finished, same as translations.

My intel i3 6th gen PC with 4GB RAM and Intel HD Graphics can't handle the game it seems. It did run once but whenever I try to load the game my pc hangs.
Looks like you're in the edge with that computer; If you want to play try no to not be using google/Steam downloads/and other CPU and RAM chugging features... and don't spam click while the game is loading or loading levels or it will crash. F unity.
I'll try to improve how the game loads levels as I become a better a programmer.

This looks like a big game how big are the updates cause games like these take years be complete especially multiple paths ill probably be reborn as a toddler and this game still not done i dont wana start playing then get hook on and updates are 10min
Every 2-3 months there is 1:30h-2h+ more of gameplay since launch. Game is expected to finish in around two years at this pace. Having a better computer will help me with speed, but no money yet :p

Yeap it seems the problem is still there. Pity I liked this game
I'm really sorry. There is still just two people that has reported that bug, and no matter what improvements or changes I make in the game it keeps happening to you. I keep thinking is must be a very specific driver or HD thing stuff related to it, and I'm afraid is impossible for me to know if it will be fixed or you of not in anytime, unless yourself test it.
Searching in google "Some levels don't load for a very low percentage of people" is quite a Holy grial quest in order to fix the issue, as we tried in the past.

Thank you all for playing!
I know inside Chapter 2 It's a bit chaotic in order to find some of the content without reading the changelog or being active in discord.
And yes, there is a lot of content in this update but is more intensive (Heavy cutscene resolutions with variants) than extensive (different things happening). Beyond the big load of renders and animations, 60% of the work of the update has been putting the rest of game systems ready for all the rest of the game (Like the tactical choices). Next updates up to chapter 3 will be pretty straightforward (Go places, meet people, make stuff).

Now I'm working on the release of the quick 0.19 one, half ready. So chop chop!

Last edited:

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
My intel i3 6th gen PC with 4GB RAM and Intel HD Graphics can't handle the game it seems.
To maximize performance of integrated graphics (no matter Intel or AMD) it's necessary to have memory working in dual channel - you simply need a second 4GB RAM stick for your laptop/desktop.

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I always invite you people to point me out to those godawful english parts so I can fix them, help me learn :p
Anyway, often when I revisit old parts of the game I try to improve any problems I find (For example this time I rewrite a bit the Prologue here and there). I doubt a proper proofreading while happen until game is finished, same as translations.
There are no "parts"- the entire script is fucked. It's not just a matter of fixing typos and if I was to "point out to you" the errors I'd literally be regurgitating the game's entire script back at you, one line at a time. You need a native English proofreader to edit the script for you. If you're planning on leaving that until the game is finished, I guess I'll wait until then to play it too.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
There are no "parts"- the entire script is fucked. It's not just a matter of fixing typos and if I was to "point out to you" the errors I'd literally be regurgitating the game's entire script back at you, one line at a time. You need a native English proofreader to edit the script for you. If you're planning on leaving that until the game is finished, I guess I'll wait until then to play it too.
Other english writters don't think like you. If you're so sensible to not perfect grammar, yes, you can wait.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. gamer .. this is a shagging game .. so fukked is a wholesome description of this game.
If you need to game, then go ahead ... Mc is no Shakespeare, nor Putin, not even Trump.
Script is ok for the kind of entitled noble man Mc prances to be, going about shagging and pillaging gurls and wealth.

Reactions: SeventhVixen

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Cant find the Readme inside. Some other tip?
Fuck, you're right. I'm sorry.

Let me check.

MAC BUILD

chmod a+x BattleforLuvia.app/Contents/MacOS/*
chmod -R 775 BattleforLuvia.app
chmod -R 755 BattleforLuvia.app

Change the "battleforluvia.app" to the correct app name of the release.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes