Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Assets need to be loaded in RAM and need a quick enough GPU to process them ... game got bigger now, 1Gb bigger.
My intel i3 6th gen PC with 4GB RAM and Intel HD Graphics can't handle the game it seems. It did run once but whenever I try to load the game my pc hangs.
Maybe update your Intel drivers .. they come fairly monthly.
Run it immediately after startup and see if the morning glory throbbing PC can handle all that gaming.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
This is Unity .. it will always bloat on install ... please have 10 GB ready 4 the install (unzip and run)
plus additional 10 gb for the bloated exe when running the game, plus some 4 to 8 GB of RAM

You would also need some 10 to 20 GB free on your drive that hosts the OS.

The game is written like a cheeky halfwit nobleman who has never read a book to save his life.

Guess what: you are playing that slob MC, there you have it!

You cannot get lemonade out of oak bark.

You take what you can in a short middle ages life span and play till you drop. So play!
Yeap it seems the problem is still there. Pity I liked this game

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
so the new update doesnt have much events/quests right?? i mean talk to the commander at the port only seemed the major event in this update if anyone knows any other events pl tell

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read the changelog .. it says you need multple playthroughs to get all the new content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so the new update doesnt have much events/quests right?? i mean talk to the commander at the port only seemed the major event in this update if anyone knows any other events pl tell

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
This looks like a big game how big are the updates cause games like these take years be complete especially multiple paths ill probably be reborn as a toddler and this game still not done i dont wana start playing then get hook on and updates are 10min
Yo need read changelog. This has warpath and extra scenes

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
like in the port city you go to baroness in the morning there is an option to advance on her (70+humor) and every time i select it she rejects ?? help
Screenshot the humor it's red color failed or green color advance.

You take the class or lewds?
If you take class various time you unlock lewds.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes