Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Seventh Vixen

MercsRes.png

DEC 18, 2020 AT 2:00 PM
December Polls & Info Links
I'll use this post to quick reference to all the polls and info going on next posts.

Polls:

Xmas Special Poll <---- All patrons. Ongoing, Ends Sunday 20.

2020 Girl Poll <--- Brigands+, To be posted in next days

0.14-0.15 Feedback Poll <---- All patrons, To be posted next week.

Info:

0.15 Release links and changelog <---Public post, This weekend public release.

December Work summary post.

2021 FAQ Answers <---- To be posted closer to the end of the month. Remember to send me questions by any means! (Pms, discord, forums..)

0.19 Release info <---- To be posted, probably last week of the month.

About 0.20 Major release: In january I'll make a summary of the content and check if there is place for some post of extra content to poll. But as Gypsy Camp was choose as extra content for 0.20 (and it will include a big chunk of content related to the rest of the update), maybe there is only little place for extra content to poll about.

Reactions: n0cn1l

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Now I have only played a good chunk of the front of the game but I can already tell the dev well done you made a damn good top notch game (y). Its just nice to see there are devs out there that are still passionate about the art/games that they are gracefully giving to us.

I do have to say though there is a curse in having all the woman (models) in the game look this damn gorgeous. The fact that there are three "certain" fine looking women that are just going to be eye candy and never be able to have any romantic relationship with the MC. Well at-least there is and might be later good wholesome scenes with the three women in question.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventhVixen

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Now I have only played a good chunk of the front of the game but I can already tell the dev well done you made a damn good top notch game (y). Its just nice to see there are still devs out there that are still passionate about the art/games that they are gracefully giving to us.

I do have to say though there is a curse in having all the woman (models) in the game look this damn gorgeous. The fact that there are three "certain" fine looking women that are just going to be eye candy and never be able to have any romantic relationship with the MC. Well at-least there is and might be later good wholesome scenes with the three women in question.
You may be surprsied.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
You may be surprsied.
Well I'm talking about content with the MC and the three women in question that would require a let's say ("patch" ;);)) to be in the game. I can only guess that maybe there is some content that is the MC watching one of the women getting down and dirty with someone else which i'm not into them with other dudes and if the scene is with another woman again it's eye candy.

I remember back in the day while I was just watching this game (Keeping it bookmarked for later) that you said you wasn't planning on adding that kind of content to the game. So I just left it as that and didn't look more into it (a sort of downer but a game I can enjoy regardless).

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Well I'm talking about content with the MC and the three women in question that would require a let's say ("patch" ;);)) to be in the game. I can only guess that maybe there is some content that is the MC watching one of the women getting down and dirty with someone else which i'm not into them with other dudes and if the scene is with another woman again it's eye candy.

I remember back in the day while I was just watching this game (Keeping it bookmarked for later) that you said that you wasn't planning on adding that kind of content to the game. So I just left it as that and didn't look more into it (a sort of downer but a game I can enjoy regardless).
I don't like making spoilers.....

just saying you may get surprised ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But yeah, for sure some kind of stuff will not happen with some kind of people like in oher games dedicated to that fetish.

Nevertheless the story is written.

3 women don't match on my numbers tho. 4, or 5, or 2 will make more sense to me. xD

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
Can anyone please help me with this game, I recently downloaded the new update and every time I open it on my Mac it says the game can't be opened
thank you

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
you can also use a savegame editor - just found out after chosing the warpath and getting belinda to max stats and searched my savefile for the right point. its not the easiest file to edit but i found out that its #22 with contained the belinda stats - mine was 65 in the diplomatic path and i raised it to 75 and voila -> it changed to green :)
Sorry but what save editor did you use? I've been trying saveeditonline.com but can't download the edited save files from that site.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Can anyone please help me with this game, I recently downloaded the new update and every time I open it on my Mac it says the game can't be opened
thank you
MAC BUILD

chmod a+x BattleforLuvia.app/Contents/MacOS/*
chmod -R 775 BattleforLuvia.app
chmod -R 755 BattleforLuvia.app

Change the "battleforluvia.app" to the correct app name of the release.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I am supposed to add these commands to a specific area ? I don't understand what these mean
thanks
You have to use the console, go to the folder where the app is, make sure is a folder perse with good permissions, then use those chmod commands with the appropiate name of the app ;) Please confirm if that works

chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
I got a 4some scene with the pirates on diplopath, will I get lewd scenes on the warpath(other than the latest Belina scene)?:unsure:

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I got a 4some scene with the pirates on diplopath, will I get lewd scenes on the warpath(other than the latest Belina scene)?:unsure:
She has lewds and 3some
Or class.
If you take class and take various you unlock lewds scenes akros has hanna scenes in the wine cellar

.19 has mercernaris resolution (alana) possible

Reactions: chrisccd

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I played ch1 without big problem (only some loading save not working). yesterday i started ch2 and saved. today no matter where i choose to go in the map, the games freezes during trip (the scene with map and mc with horse and the write "loading").
I thought my pc has not acceptable requirements but why yestarday i was able to play and today not?

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes