SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
You won't have to wait that long!
Making all versions (and specially trying the android build) take many days (just because in backup, copy/paste/compiling times, the conversions add up and take long, and testing) so it was not adequate to make that for 0.14 being just half part of the story and trying to not delay the full one.

So it's better to make all version when one has a well tested complete release that can hold for some months without having to do the job (and take that time again) to fix some little stuff.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
The Warlike Monthly Girl Poll
Matching the tone of the 0.15 release, I thought it would be nice to make a Metal Hurlant/Heavy Metal cover-type of render this time, a badass fantasy-sci-fi warlike girl.
I made some choices for some possible badassery renders I have in mind, so these are the contenders;

Now, let's poll, and I'll get back to code ;)
Poll finishes Sunday 25!

marser910

Dec 4, 2017
I checked "unlock" section, selected an alternate memory with that huge woman knight and girl in the cape. In the end, they are lying together and I cannot exit this scene and return to my actual gameplay. I don't have save file to return to. Can I do something about it?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I checked "unlock" section, selected an alternate memory with that huge woman knight and girl in the cape. In the end, they are lying together and I cannot exit this scene and return to my actual gameplay. I don't have save file to return to. Can I do something about it?
Finish the scene

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
That's a bug introduced on the engine update of May that slipped out and theorically last version (0.14) have it fixed, Are you playing last version?

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
So shouldn't there be like a way to view all the scenes you got in one place cause even with "Remember" you can't see some scenes and you have to move every time o_O

I think there needs to be a gallery option like the unlocks/rewards section, to see everything you've opened even with different playthroughs, and all the scenes you haven't seen would be blurred or blank maybe, and you wouldn't have to reload just to see what would have went differently if you chose to release instead of holding, and you would know what scene you're missing or what you haven't done! :rolleyes::unsure::);):devilish:

Reactions: cakeny

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
So shouldn't there be like a way to view all the scenes you got in one place cause even with "Remember" you can't see some scenes and you have to move every time o_O

I think there needs to be a gallery option like the unlocks/rewards section, to see everything you've opened even with different playthroughs, and all the scenes you haven't seen would be blurred or blank maybe, and you wouldn't have to reload just to see what would have went differently if you chose to release instead of holding, and you would know what scene you're missing or what you haven't done! :rolleyes::unsure::);):devilish:
The new romance menu will incorporate a better system to track current path with girls, that will incorporate some of those features.

marser910

Dec 4, 2017
That's a bug introduced on the engine update of May that slipped out and theorically last version (0.14) have it fixed, Are you playing last version?
Yes, I do play last version. So the thing is I cannot finish last scene, I found out about skip mode so I started over. No worries at this point.

marser910

Dec 4, 2017
I have another bug, I stuck here where you choose a whore(northern warrior), cannot leave the scene or proceed further

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I have another bug, I stuck here where you choose a whore(northern warrior), cannot leave the scene or proceed further
I can read that you're playing 0.14.c?.... it is hard to read, but looks like it.

Thing is, those problems were supposed to be fixed. (There was a big hunt to chase down those bugs back 3-4 months ago, and since then no one reported them...) So I'm checking myself those scenes that you say.

1. There is one option bugged in the Cooper girls show; The "Not now" one; (So thx to heading me in that direction).
The others ones work. Thanks for reporting.
PS: But the northern girl option should work. Anyway now is fixed for next release.

2. I checked the Kithra&Klow scene, it works for me, at least without using speed modes. It should work... Unless I fixed the bug after 0.14.c release but I'm not sure about that at all.

Conclusion: I don't know why your getting a bug choosing northern warriror or in the k&k scene if you're playing last release. Have you tried a pair of times and always get them? Are you using speed modes just on those moments?

marser910

Dec 4, 2017
I can read that you're playing 0.14.c?.... it is hard to read, but looks like it.

Thing is, those problems were supposed to be fixed. (There was a big hunt to chase down those bugs back 3-4 months ago, and since then no one reported them...) So I'm checking myself those scenes that you say.

1. There is one option bugged in the Cooper girls show; The "Not now" one; (So thx to heading me in that direction).
The others ones work. Thanks for reporting.
PS: But the northern girl option should work. Anyway now is fixed for next release.

2. I checked the Kithra&Klow scene, it works for me, at least without using speed modes. It should work... Unless I fixed the bug after 0.14.c release but I'm not sure about that at all.

Conclusion: I don't know why your getting a bug choosing northern warriror or in the k&k scene if you're playing last release. Have you tried a pair of times and always get them? Are you using speed modes just on those moments?

Ty for your reply. I tried it only once. I cannot say if I used speed mods or not before it bugged(I think I didn't use any modes, because it was short talk, I used a coin from inventory and girls appeared so chose the only one available "north warr"). I just hoped there is a solution to fix it without loading my previous save which was like 40 mins of gameplay ago.

Helzing

May 18, 2019
It would be appreciated if someone translated this game into other languages or could you tell me how to do it

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes