Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
To me it isn’t. Version 1 will always exist, version 2 being a whole new game really isn’t a remake, but an attempt to make a better game I’m in love with in general. When you take away paranormal and introduce characters with personality and subplots that matter to me, I feel a lot better about what I’m producing. I’m sorry you don’t like it, hopefully some do. Either way I’ll push forward.
Had to repost this since my earlier one got lost in flurry of new comments and also cause I'm just really curious about it, Shouldn't this game have Female protagonist and multiple protagonists tag as well?, considering it has Claire's/ Gf Pov and also stat alternating choices or decision making for her, unless it's only for intro phase.

Reactions: TheTypist

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Seeing how the choices happen in the mind of another makes them more endearing.
This trick will have you adoring hanni lecter for the neat cannibal he is ... he will eat you,
but you are now, somehow, kinda ok-ish with it. Does it work 4 you?
Had to repost this since my earlier one got lost in flurry of new comments and also cause I'm just really curious about it, Shouldn't this game have Female protagonist and multiple protagonists tag as well?, considering it has Claire's/ Gf Pov and also stat alternating choices or decision making for her, unless it's only for intro phase.
Are you o.k. seeing the choices of your partner that lead you to use a gun on the guy she fkks 4 no reason?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Never was any romance .. the premise of the game was this:
the couple imploding because they come to think, the idiots that they are,
the lie that they are together because of convenience.

Now, once you go that road, everithing is shallow as fkk.
We all know side fukks are not in any way, shape or form
any better than a relationship.
They do not compare to going home to someone, to belonging to someone.
This game presents you with a dimwitted premise of a guy and a girl
who supposedly cannot find a good enough reason to bang,
other than they are next to eachother.

In their dimwitted minds, they still like to think that finding casual assholes to fill is any better.

There is your harem .. a string of side fukks to .. fill the void of being with someone. Ha!

Can anyone tell me if this game is harem now or still choose one type ?

splinedust

Jul 19, 2017
I'm glad that you have decided to rework this one, Typist. Last time really took a bad turn once the supernatural stuff came out of nowhere and really derailed the whole project, IMO. It seems like you took the criticism to heart and reconciled where you went wrong. This first chapter is nice, and I look forward to seeing how this version progresses.

I just hope that communication is better this time around and that there are consistent updates.

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Seeing how the choices happen in the mind of another makes them more endearing.
This trick will have you adoring hanni lecter for the neat cannibal he is ... he will eat you,
but you are now, somehow, kinda ok-ish with it. Does it work 4 you?

Are you o.k. seeing the choices of your partner that lead you to use a gun on the guy she fkks 4 no reason?
images.jpg

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Is this game harem ?
In the Main storyline, it can be considered harem as you’ll have the options of every girl in the game presented to you. Obviously there is a lot more to it in time, but, to answer your question simply, you will be able to have every girl for yourself if that is what path you’d like to take. Anywhere from the cafe barista, the sister, next door neighbors wife, and all coming characters, eventually their time will come if that’s what you as a player will seek out.

3.30 star(s) 94 Votes