GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's exactly what I was coming to say, but I don't think that will last long, soon some good Samaritan will create a mod to fix those... unnecessary details.
Sure. I hacked the fuck outta it myself just to make it palatable.

As for the people ripping on the character's looks... I actually liked how unique and realistic they all are. That's a strength of this VN. The story was kinda meh for me (so far), but I can see where others would like it. It's just the gameplay I take issue with.

Reactions: crotch69 and Gudil

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Sure. I hacked the fuck outta it myself just to make it palatable.

As for the people ripping on the character's looks... I actually liked how unique and realistic they all are. That's a strength of this VN. The story was kinda meh for me (so far), but I can see where others would like it. It's just the gameplay I take issue with.
Of course, a good game has gameplay that makes the player feel like it, and for the dev to believe their game is so good that the player can simply ignore that is naive.

As for appearance, it is irrelevant, I have seen many games with questionable graphics but thanks to their story and gameplay they become cult (Pact with a Witch, for example).

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Of course, a good game has gameplay that makes the player feel like it, and for the dev to believe their game is so good that the player can simply ignore that is naive.

As for appearance, it is irrelevant, I have seen many games with questionable graphics but thanks to their story and gameplay they become cult (Pact with a Witch, for example).
very good point here. A good story and hot scenarios can definitely outweigh questionable graphics.

But in this case... I really think the graphics are good.

Reactions: loikl

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017

In general though graphics do tend to ensure games are a big hit even if the gameplay/story whatever else is crap

Personally I always prefer good story/gameplay over high quality graphics. From a SFW perspective this is why I'll always prefer KOTOR over Crysis for example. From a NSFW perspective, many of my favourite games (Good Girl Gone Bad, Chemical Change, Last Barbarian etc) are not particularly high quality graphics but the story, gameplay and the way the h-scenes are executed are extremely good and I always prefer that personally

But I am definitely among the minority if you look at the most popular games on F95 in general they all have really high quality graphics/renders and even ones that are unfinished and have about an hour or less of content have an insane following on Patreon just on the basis of the very little content it has and the amazing graphics it has

Reactions: ghosthog

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Agree with these two things. At the end of the day, if the story cant be told without multiprog it is what it is, it just means the game/story isnt for me.

Games where you control multiple protags are like 99/100 of the sharing/cheating/3 letter word variety and thats just not my cup of tea. I honestly cant think of the last multi proj game that I played.

Like every other game on here, it all depends on what kind of content is planned for the future, and without being told what the plans are its just not worth sinking time into a game where a kink/fetish might get added that would just ruin it in a years time.
Yeah i just hope the dev is aware of HOW niche his project is despite the quality.

I think there is only a single successful avn with multiple protagonists (and it has only two).

Here we have four protagonists, none of them is a self insert possibility and all are in established relationships which is usually a no go for a lot of players.

Multiple protagonists can easily lead to a lack of focus/immersion which tends to make the players care less about the characters. It’s similar with missing self insert MC‘s.

The established relationship kinda equate to the lewds being cheating/ntr/sharing which is already a niche in itself and barely anyone not into these kinks plays these avns.

And im not even sure it really caters to the ntr community, they may feel chucked out of being cucked with the missing self insert mc. :ROFLMAO:

I’m not sure it’s enough for them to watch random old guys being cucked

The whole setup feels more like a tv series than an avn so far

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
watched the trailer and the 2 wives are not attractive at all.
the preview pic with the 6 girls, the other 4 are better, but not much.
I was gonna say. Did they decide to abide by Microsoft's DEI diktat to developers or something? Man, reminds me of the new AAA protags you swear are guys or trans only for them to tell you they're supposed to be women. Al a Fable, and the new dragon's age.

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
whoops. whose baby is that?

couldn't be the investor right?

... the tags say so for now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BehindTheCurtain-Ch1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

cashcreate

Jun 6, 2019
My advice to you dev is stop making the game cumbersome and annoying for your pleasure.
Why can I not skip 1 animation at a time? I'm forced to watch from beginning till end or skip a lot of animations.
Why not add unlimited save slots? This is ridiculous imo.
Why do these bars appear randomly that skips stuff if I'm reading and tapping fast? Stop it

This my feedback, your game, you do you.

Reactions: vonamatas

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Are you fucking serious with these male moans? And they're part of the same audio files as the woman's moans, so they can't be deleted? First sex scene is an agonizingly slow blowjob where she doesn't make it passed the tip and that's where he cums? They couldn't even have her take it all the way? Well that's just great. This shit is off to a very gay start...

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
No .. Ironman isn't a "main feature" .. it's an option .. like it is in any other game that employs Ironman mode .. If you don't want to - don't play Ironman .. it's not too difficult to work out.
So what are the features of your game then? What kind of tags do you plan on implementing? Do you plan on implementing Ntr? Sharing? Is such content skippable/preventable? Do you plan on implementing pregnancy and breeding content? To what degree?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes