gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
You know what, I honestly think that if BaDIK were one of those hentai dating sim where there are a true route, some good routes and some bad routes, Jill's would be the true route.
Well, even if in that case Sage was a bad route, I would always prefer her over goody-two-shoes posh goblin, or over the rest of the girls in this matter.
Typically, the "main" love interest is introduced as either first, or the last, since that's characters who are almost guaranteed to get most of the player's/reader's attention. So i'd say it's a tie of sorts between Josy+Maya and Jill in this regard. People who go for the "first" and the ones who go for the "last" character are also somewhat different groups.
slaps-everyone.gif

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I do feel the same way. especially when you defend him in front of burke. I feel like he doesn't have any resentment towards MC fucking sage.
Yeah, I've noticed that the dialogue is different in the HOT party when you stumble into the room with him and that other jock. If you defended him he says you're cool.

Reactions: Konek Besar

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Totally new to this guys, so how does this work? Does s3 include s1-2 or I'll have to download those separately?
S1&2 are separate from S3/Interlude. Given how big he's already making episode 9, I would not be surprised if Season 3 and 4 wind up being individual releases themselves. Then again, at his current development rate, we might all have fiber to the home by then and it won't matter.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Jill pulls rank because Rusty pulls rank, I think. Like, she saw that he was immediately trying to impress her that he was rich and somewhat famous, and Jill decided to immediately show him that she could be his equal (which is what she wants). Remember, they did date for a bit after this, we only saw the initial shutdown.
but that doesnt seem consistent with how she acts like a toddler when it comes to everything Tybalt. if she is so comfortable pulling rank, she could have just said she would talk to her father if he didnt leave her alone. She literally acts differently in that one scene with Rusty than she does pretty much anywhere else in the story. And its primarily because she cant be the damsel in distress if she can actually deal with problems herself and has self-confidence/an air of authority. A Jill that pulls rank isnt the type of girl that cares what guys expect on date #3. A Jill that pulls rank doesnt let a pitiful character like Tybalt have any sway over her.

ugh....it sucks that Jill's whole thing is just being infantilized. i feel like any girls who play this game should despise her character as its a disservice to their gender. like imagine if for guys playing, Tybalt was a love interest (and for fairness he would have to be as superficially attractive as Jill). why would any one want to pursue that when so many other guys would be available?

Last edited:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Or you could do like me and seek out stupid fun to kill the time, such as going on a scavenger hunt for hunt for elephants.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like your style … and your degree of crazy ;)
I didn’t see anyone comment that they even noticed your joke.
So here’s my 2 thumbs up

also sorry for going back 25 pages (I swear on my screen I was on the current page):FacePalm:

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Since this game is still in development, it’s hard to decide who to pursue as there’s no ending yet. Hence, I’ll go with the dating everyone option first until the game forces me to choose. Then, I’ll have multiple saves to explore each relationship.
You lucky bastard. You just started playing this game. So much to explore while waiting for ep 9.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Totally new to this guys, so how does this work? Does s3 include s1-2 or I'll have to download those separately?
Season 1 includes episodes 1 - 4
Season 2 includes episodes 5 - 8
I think the reason why there are seasons is because that's how they're packaged on Steam or something. I don't really know the details, I just go straight to the Patreon when the newest episode comes out. It doesn't mean you'll have to download separate things to see all episodes or seasons. You just need the latest version of the main game.
Just play the latest version for ep 8 for episodes 1 - 8.
Season 3 for now is just the Interlude. It's technically not part of Season 3 but more like a short intro episode for Zoey (you'll find out about her as you play the game). Season 3 will start with ep 9 which is what we're all waiting for right now. The reason why the Interlude is included as part of Season 3 is probably because Dr. PinkCake (the dev) wanted to make a new launcher for the game because the file size was getting too big since you know, it holds all 8 episodes. So starting from Season 3, you won't have to download like an 18 GB file each time to play the newest episode but you should keep the file for episodes 1 - 8 if you want to replay something because you'll just be using a transfer save page to transfer saves from ep 8 to Season 3's launcher.
Play the Interlude after playing the latest version for ep 8.

Side note: You know ... maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to at least have pinned comments or something for things like this. ESPECIALLY people who don't understand that their mod is probably what broke the game when playing the newest episode without first installing the fix or at least knowing they need to wait for it.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The 18 gigs size was also baffling to me at first. But after I binged the game for a whole week, it was a blast. I felt like the same teenager in the 2000s watching American pie, euro trip and similar movies and going to Uni. Life in Uni/college is similar to the way it is in the game TBH.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes