ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Confound it, we just got through cleaning that tub! Can't we go one episode without you guys making a mess?!

(No, the Interlude doesn't count! :p)

View attachment 2201860
That was a rather lame final "preview." You need to convince me the branching is worth worrying about before you can get me excited wondering which one I'll play first.

Also, I don't like Bella's new look. It's certainly pretty in an conventional sense, but she looks far less distinctively 'Bella' in it. Maybe that will make sense in her branch, but as a teaser it's not working for me. At least we should be able to see for ourselves pretty soon.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Also, I don't like Bella's new look. It's certainly pretty in an conventional sense, but she looks far less distinctively 'Bella' in it. Maybe that will make sense in her branch, but as a teaser it's not working for me. At least we should be able to see for ourselves pretty soon.
We have to assume that's a flashback, at least reaslistically, for her to get such long hair, DPC would have to blow right past Christmas and a couple more months, it would be a massive timeskip.
It could also be some kind of wig for a halloween costume but in this preview it doesn't look like it.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Gonna run Bella first, since that's my original "pure" run before I knew WTF I was doing. I ended up with Bella at the crossroads, instead of playing from the start to bed her like the others.

Which means I'll probably get stabbed because I flirted with Rio too damn much.:LOL:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Anyone else fantasizing about a spin-off to this game? Perhaps a prequel where you play as a younger Isabella?
A younger Isabella would probably not be that interesting (though we'll find out, I guess), but seeing more of Quinn's backstory could be interesting. It would also fall more in line with other female protagonist games, wherein the MC can either be a so-called "good girl" or go full slut and have lots of sex. Given what we know of Quinn now, any "good girl" endings would be in an alternate universe or the game would need to be feature some external force steering Quinn to her current path regardless of our player choices.

Assuming DPC doesn't retire to some tropical island after BaDIK is finished (assuming it gets finished), it will be interesting to see what his next project will be. I doubt he'd do a female protag game, though. Too many players don't like them. I happen to love them, but I appear to be among the minority in this.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
when i see maya, final_preview.jpg
I'm lying right next to a half-drugged crack junkie,
nothing can be done with her.

okay,then,we'll go to sage.

wow,what the fuck!! :eek:
i only open the the door again,
and there she is already with a great machete in hand,
and the most fiery eyes that scream bloody murder.

when i look at the table,i see pictures of me standing fucking jade from all sides.
"I knew you hung out with maya and josy,were friendly with jill,
and oh yes,i knew about all your fucking with all the HOT girls.
i don't care about any of that,but my own mother?
I'll kill you,you sickly pervert."

I have to run away from this like lightning,
hopefully jill is kinder and more forgiving.

when i open her door again,i see her lying on the couch,
moaning in pain.

"sorry,mc.
I really tried everything to prepare myself to do it anal with you later,
first with one finger,then two,then i thought,
why not try something bigger?

so i grabbed the biggest cucumber i could find,
but when i inserted it,i saw blood coming out my anus.
and now i have to have an operation,
and later i have to defecate through a stoma.

sorry,really sorry,do you still love me?"she said while crying.

wow,get me out of here,with such a sickly minded person.
when i walk out ,i see a raging and screaming quinn taking her in handcuffs in a police car.
well ,it had to happen,it couldn't last.

but my biggest surprise was waiting at home,
there they were,my two favorite brunettes.

josy,with her beautiful innocent look,
her mischievous smile,and that gorgeous handful of breasts.

but oh my god,
what a youthful and fabulous change bella has undergone.
that beautiful auburn wavy hair,
that look of "do you think you can handle me?"
and oh my god,those breasts.
with these wonderful mounds i ended up in seventh heaven.:love::love:

they looked at me with the most lusty erotic look i had ever seen,
"are you coming?It's going to be the night of your life."

and it became the night of my life,
giving them multiple orgasms.

these two heavenly supernatural beauties i never leave,
this is my heaven on earth!!:love::love::love:

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
I'll play the chaotic Sage branch first (chaotic cause MC fucked Jade), then the others branch for Quinnie. Then the non chaotic Sage one and after that... well I don't really care. Most likely the last one will be the Maya Josy one, not because I hate them but only because it's the one I find the most dull.

Also, wtf is wrong with Maya on this preview?????

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
Its pretty easy, you can be as nice as you want to Cathy. (She is really a fine lady and deserveres to be treated nicely) During Episode 4 you get the app swyper on your phone by Derek... you can swype Cathy here, doint it right it gets pretty hot.

Late ron the MC realise that it has to be Cathy during class, you even can mention that to Derek without bad consequences. She will notice the MC too btw.

This is the set up to unlock the potential blowjob by her in the car... this can happen at the end of episode 5. You can offer to drive Cathy home from Bellas... and than a conversation starts about the whole swyper/online dating thing and pictures of her there... here you can have the choice to take it a step further, or not. If you decline the BJ everything will be peachy with Bella. Get the BJ and she will find Cathys panties and thats it for Bella.

If you dont swype Cathy, or dont succeed during the swype session, you will not be able to get the BJ anyways. She will just leave the car.

For your savegame, yeah its fucked up... normally i would say you used a mod, but well, you said you didnt... dont know why your savegame is fucked up though, it NEVER happened to me, not once... and i have now 16 playthroughs done.
Thanks for the response.

I ran through my save from taking Cathy home again to check and no conversation options about Swyper or BJ so something fell over somewhere. No worries, definitely lots of replayability with this so I'll just start again and not Swype Cathy or give her a lift home and hope for the best.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

View attachment 2201860
Isabella: She already looks hot with the long hair. But it will probably be a flashback or she has had a hair extension. Speaking of behind her. On the right side of your head you can see another head. A male head.

Maya: Maya just looks cute and without makeup. I think to myself, so that is from the preview in the dressing room. She seems kind of at peace inside. No wonder, the MC is probably still staring at her hot ass.

Josy: Josy is really hard to judge on this picture. She looks somehow questioning. (Example: Seriously now?) like she's judging a costume choice by Maya or the MC.

Sage: She is pissed off, but not angry. There is a bit of sadness too. Based on the clothing, I think so that happens during her parents' conversation.

Jill: She kind of looks like a kitten purring in heat because the MC is scratching her belly.

Quinn: The ridge fits perfectly. She smokes one with relish, thinking to herself that she fucked the MC first out of the other 5. But seriously. The picture is from the preview, which we already have. The cell phone is reflected in her eyes.

Reactions: Darkwen

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

View attachment 2201860
Will start with my dik-manwhore playthrough, but only to see how the scene at the burkes will play out for that playthorugh where i fucked Jade AND Sage... could be fun ^^ Hopefully this scene will be tackled right away and not dragged out. Though i doubt that it will make a difference if you have something going with Jade or Sage, or both... i think the scene will always play out nearly the same, regardless of you relationships. Cause its mainplot, and so far the story of Maya wasnt influenced by anything we did.

After that scene i will go for my Josy/Maya Run first as a whole, where i focused on Josy, she is just my favorite girl in the game and i hope that there will be more hints in the direction of a solo path with her during ep9. Iam sure there will be a solo route with her at some point, but to me it cant be soon enough to get it.

Other than that, Jills path is my favorite, Maya draws the Josy and Maya path down a little bit, thats why i prefer the Jill Path... If there would be a Josy solo Path it would be my favorite, no doubt. Either way... Josy will come first, than Jill...

And than iam not sure, probably my Sage playthrough followed by others/Quinn and than Bella. Overall the Bella Path is my least favorite... dont know, the build up and chemistry between her and the MC doesnt work for me that well overall like with the others. The reason for that is, that Bella is totally closed book towards everybody. To me it feels kinda odd to start something serious with her, cause she doesnt talk about anything at all, and she was hesitant all the time, and now its all of a sudden a serious relationship, more or less out of the blue? Feels odd to me.
Yeah the scenes with her and the MC are really fun to watch und very interesting, and some scenes with Bella are very high in the ranking for my favorites scenes in the whole game. But to me she isnt a candidate for a relationship yet. Like her character is written it feels way to early to start something serious with the MC, it feels "off" to me... dont know. I just think it doesnt fit her character-arch so far to start something serious now with a young student... *shrug*

Reactions: Ukghar and mojococo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes