Piero96

Nov 29, 2022
Update 01/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version "0.6.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione "0.6.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 14/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version "0.6.0".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione "0.6.0".

Update 05/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version "0.5.2".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione "0.5.2".

Update 30/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version 0.5.0
Enjoy.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione 0.5.0.
Enjoy.

Update 07/03/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version 0.4.2
Enjoy.
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione 0.4.2.
Enjoy.

Update 13/01/2020

Here is the Italian translation of Being a Dik version 0.4.0.
It is the "rough" translation of the files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to grammar, will correct errors / omissions.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Being a Dik version 0.4.0.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

###########################################

Here is the Italian translation of Being a Dik version 0.3.1.

From 13 october 2019 I have adopted a new translation and distribution system. Hoping to meet the many who have had problems with previous translations in .rar format, the new system includes a file executable (.exe) that does not need anything else.
It is the "raw" translation of files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to the grammar, will correct the errors/omissions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given the experimental nature of the new system, if the game has crashes / errors / anomalies, please send me, in private, the log.txt, error.txt and traceback.txt files that are generated in the folder where is the executable file of the game (Note: Not all three of these files are always present) to be able to fix things...
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Being a Dik version 0.3.1.

Dal 13/10/2019 ho adottato un nuovo sistema di traduzione e di distribuzione. Sperando di venire incontro ai tanti che hanno avuto problemi con le traduzioni precedenti in formato .rar, il nuovo sistema prevede un file eseguibile (.exe) che non necessita di niente altro.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

Il link è: Mega

Vista la natura sperimentale del nuovo sistema, qualora il gioco abbia crash/errori/anomalie, prego inviarmi, in privato, i file log.txt, error.txt e traceback.txt che vengono generati nella cartella dove c'è il file eseguibile del gioco (Nota: Non tutti e tre questi file sono sempre presenti) per poter aggiustare le cose...
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
link not working..

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Could this be a hint?
Notice how Maya and Josy both got their own "branch"...
Or is it pure luck so that the words spread out equaly.

But my first branch will be Jill followed by Bella. Can't wait what secrets will unfold in their paths.
I always suspected that DPC will break the trio sooner or later.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
HELL NO!
The entire reason this game is one of the best is for the Original game and I'm almost positive that if asked 9 of 10 people either playing or has played and got to end of Ep.8 DO NOT LIKE Zoey and the poor timing of the Interlude. Up to this point there was NO need for her to be involved further than where we learned she was a past hook up for mc and I really was wondering why do that after forcing the "PICK A GIRL" Choice as well. If she was brought into the game now and was gonna shake it all up like some seem to think I think now was not the right time. There are far too many Girls now to pick which ones to have fun with and 100% Certainly are far better than Zoey IMO. I know she has a tiny and I mean a very tiny few that do like and want her invovled but REALLY, WHY, No I am for real, WHY? No Thanks, I am good with my few playthroughs with my Main one where I am ALL IN w SAGE and never would trade her for Zoey hahaha Hell NAW! My 2nd P/T is one I hope continues to grow into more of whats been great so far and thats with Nicole/Envy. She is more and more making a case to swoop her up and making her yours and fuck it if she is a stripper, she is not trashy, and very mature since she's ONE OF the good single mom's who are a real mom and not a hoe who pawns her kid off and is out being a slut every other time she can. She mentions her kid all the time and is by far one othe top 3 best lookin li's for sure.

What I am getting at is simple, You don't fix what isn't broken and the Game Being A Dik is and has been one, if not the best game to have been made so far but this past decision for the Interlude was not a good choice and probably won't matter much with how it was not a big hit or any hit with it's fans of the game!
It is far past time for Ep.9 and to this year long wait of a halloween bash and hopefully the best update up to date so far! Zoey can fuck back off and go find herself alone and we can get back to ASS N TITTIES and a whole lot of PARTY TIME
View attachment 2201117 View attachment 2201127 View attachment 2201129 View attachment 2201131 View attachment 2201133
Technically we've been waiting 2 years for the Halloween party lol. You know since people were heavily expecting ep 8 to have it back then.
I don't like Zoey all that much but I don't dislike her either. I'm pretty indifferent.
Also I just don't think a Nicole route would work out. I don't really care about anything else regarding Nicole but her already having a kid makes things complicated.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Could this be a hint?
Notice how Maya and Josy both got their own "branch"...
Or is it pure luck so that the words spread out equaly.

But my first branch will be Jill followed by Bella. Can't wait what secrets will unfold in their paths.
Kind of doubt it. I don't think any individual branches for those two would start until after Maya's tuition thing is figured out. It'd be awkward as fuck. My guess is that there's just more "specific-content" depending on who you focus on more within the throuple which could actually be the further hints we're hoping to see for a future solo Josy path.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes