Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
If the chapter is as good as this banner....

My carpenter with 20€ does it better
Oh my god is official preview I thought it was a fanart...

But what the fuck happened to Maya and Josy :WutFace:... Isabella stole Nicole's hair, Jill well is Jill, Quinn meh and Sage well I'm not Russian like most of her fans so meh
netflix.png

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah she's the main girl for the others branch.
thats not true, you can unlock the other path even if you dont do anything with Quinn.

If you have something with her and go for the others-path, yeah than she is the "maingirl" for that path... well maybe. But its not a given.

For example you can very well play a chick route and go for the "others" path in the end, but a chick-route makes it impossible to have something going with Quinn.

Reactions: kih1952

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Josy needs to get rid of the stupid Sailor Moon haircut, unless MC plans on dressing as Tuxedo Mask for Halloween.
Josy is one of the girls where her haistyle varys a lot through the game, even an single episode. She doesnt have those "sailor moon" buns all the time... i would even say, most of the time she wears her hair not with those buns.

But yeah, not my favorite either... but dunno, looks cute anyways.

Overall Josy is maybe the girl with the most varying looks in the whole game, many different outfits, way more than others, very different haircuts and makeup too... just look at her at Jills concert or in episode 5 at the party... or at the dorm party... While Maya for example looks mostly the same. And Quinn too... the few times without her make-up are my favorite looks of Quinn, dont know... i dont like her usual makeup.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
okay, so i dont have to go through 10k pages of post and yes i saw the preview of Episode 9 - Final Preview (NSFW) Episode 9 - Final Preview (NSFW) that DPC just released.

Is there any time frame when it will be released? (and no need for all the smart/dumb-ass remarks)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
okay, so i dont have to go through 10k pages of post and yes i saw the preview of Episode 9 - Final Preview (NSFW) Episode 9 - Final Preview (NSFW) that DPC just released.

Is there any time frame when it will be released? (and no need for all the smart/dumb-ass remarks)
Wait until beta testing starts which should be by the end of the week, also there is always a need for smart dumb ass remarks

Reactions: norm7777
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes