skelido

Feb 7, 2022
You can pretty much take all paths you want, but some of your actions (like sex with Cathy in the car) will end your path with others (in that case Bella path closes) and at the end of season 2 you can only chose 1 path that will terminate any other romance.... (even the choice you aren't really on any path terminates the ones with Sage/Jill/Bella/Maya and Josy.)
so at the end of s2 can only pick 1 path? need start over if wanna go to another path?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Oh yeah, DPC still teasing us with Quinn, love that !

But to me, Quinn/Sage first for sure, Josy up there if she finally get a solo path, after Bella/Jill/Maya in no particular order. And Others depending on how I feel, especially Lily and Nicole.

And can't wait to see how DPC will get Zoey back into the fray.

FINALLY a FINAL preview.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
My Tier List:

What can I say? I'm in love with Bella. She makes me want to be a one woman man. I'd be a fool to cheat on her.
View attachment 2202688
Well, yea, but that's because her garage contains everything to make you disappear.
As always a lot of fans for drug dealer and pimp - Quinn :ROFLMAO:
Bella - I get it, horny teenager fucks everything he can,
but only an idiot would date a woman who is 20 years older.
Only an idiot would ignore someone like her just because she's older. Sure, you're going to notice it a lot more if you're 50 and she's pushing her 70s (I love you, Michelle Pfeiffer!), but once you reach legal majority, all options are open.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
What I don't understand is where did you guys get the idea that Bella is 20 years older than MC ?
She looks to be around 30 at most, which puts her more in the range of 10 years older.
Considering it's a game, what matters more is that her CG model looks good, even if DPC decides to say she's 50 or something.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
What I don't understand is where did you guys get the idea that Bella is 20 years older than MC ?
She looks to be around 30 at most, which puts her more in the range of 10 years older.
Considering it's a game, what matters more is that her CG model looks good, even if DPC decides to say she's 50 or something.
When she's telling the story about her sorority in episode 5 she says it was 18 years ago, considering MC is about to be 19, she's around 36 or 37 years old.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Honestly I have no clue which path to play first might just close my eyes and wave my mouse around for a few seconds then click the mouse I would be happy with any choice

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Are we expecting Sage to get real mad at the MC if he called the restaurant before?
There remains an open question as to whether Sage knows about the restaurant.

IMO, there are three possibilities:
1) She is blissfully ignorant;
2) She is willfully ignorant (i.e., she purposefully looks the other way and probably knows at some level what is going on);
3) She is fully aware.

I speculate that Sage might have been one of Stephen Burke's first girls propositioned to 'service' his clientele (perhaps not in an organized way like with Quinn's arrangement, but he might have encouraged her to use her looks to satiate his friends). This may be the main reason why Sage is reluctant go to her parents for help - i.e., she knows at some level that it could come with unacceptable strings attached, and is why she is willing to look the other way with respect to the restaurant.

Could be an interesting source of drama in future episodes!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
the bloat that this series has is fucking remarkable
It’s debatable if the series actually contains bloat, it’s purpose is to entertain, and it’s all entertaining, but for the purpose of discussing your point, you’re right, it’s very fucking remarkable indeed! :p

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Oh yeah, DPC still teasing us with Quinn, love that !
I always thought that Quinn should have been a love interest. Not because she's my favorite character, but just because she feels as important to the story as the other LIs and she has a similar chemistry with the MC. Also, even though Sage is technically on the DIK side, we're missing a true DIK LI, and Quinn is definitely that. She's the absolute counter to Jill is how I see it.

However, I think in the preview Quinn is supposed to represent the "Others" path, which could mean she plays a more prominent role in that path, but I doubt she will ever be exclusive. She will probably never be truly represented as a LI either, imo.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I always suspected that DPC will break the trio sooner or later.
I think it is unlikely the thrupple will survive until the end, I’d be a bit surprised if it ended now.

In terms of relationships we’ve ended act one now. Next is act two, where every thing is going well, then you have the inevitable falling out then they either get back together or don’t. I’d imagine things will be okay for most of season 3 and then the breakup’s will happen in episode 12. Possibly with things starting to go wrong in 11. Then the final season (presuming we get 16 episodes) will be about either fixing things or starting something new.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes