James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
This one is for all the GILF lovers out there (You know who you are)

Pic #1 Denture less blow jobs. It's like a vagina without teeth.

Pic#2 You might also want to dust the old cooter for cobwebs just to be on the safe side. (You degenerate sickos. Thats someone's Nana for f*ck sake) 1.png 2.png

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2020
This one is for all the GILF lovers out there (You know who you are)

Denture less blow jobs. It's like a vagina without teeth. You might also want to dust the old cooter for cobwebs just to be on the safe side. (You degenerate sickos. Thats someone's Nanna for f*ck sake) View attachment 2204655 View attachment 2204658
Derek really is a badass. Fucking a feminist and fucking a teacher who just became a grandma. Insane. Dude deserves to be the first inductee in the DIK Hall of Fame.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You've just solved the 3 big mysteries of who posted Cathy's picture, who vandalized the DIK frat house, & who was walking outside MC's bedroom! :ROFLMAO:
Derek has a secret twin everyone assume's Maya and Derek are twins they are not there haft brother and sister. Derek and his twin come from MC mother :oops:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
First pic from Ep.3 when MC confess to Bella. Second is from the Interlude.
Looking at these two shots, it doesn't surprise me that development has become so long. Graphics difference:
Improved textures and fine details. The windows now show the background instead of the bloom effect, small objects in the background are more detailed.
Removed stupid grainy effect (I hate graininess. I always turn it off in games)
Redesigned lighting system, more detailed and softer shadows.
Reflections appeared.
Added Ambient Occlusion effect.
The difference looks like between a 2007 game and a 2016 game.
We can argue for a long time on the topic of whether it was worth extending the development time for the more beautiful visual, but I admit, the lower version looks very cool.
ltb6i145vu2a1.jpg

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I always thought that Quinn should have been a love interest. Not because she's my favorite character, but just because she feels as important to the story as the other LIs and she has a similar chemistry with the MC. Also, even though Sage is technically on the DIK side, we're missing a true DIK LI, and Quinn is definitely that. She's the absolute counter to Jill is how I see it.

However, I think in the preview Quinn is supposed to represent the "Others" path, which could mean she plays a more prominent role in that path, but I doubt she will ever be exclusive. She will probably never be truly represented as a LI either, imo.
i will never get why so many people here think that the "DIK" path is similar to being an asshole or some sort. Its not... The MC doesnt really act like an asshole on the DIK path (like Dawe is one for example or even Tommy... the MC is much more "softer" than Tommy or Vinny at the DIK path, by far). Just a little more rough, blunt, and not so good manners... that is about everything, he is not really a BAD person as a DIK, not in the slightest.. Quinn has definitely an evil side at her, and is bullying others and not lightly... even on the DIK path the MC doesnt do that so much and especially not that seriously... just a little. Compared to Quinn he is MUCH nicer as a DIK.

And with the life Quinn choose for her, there is no such thing possible like a serious LOVE relationship... so no... she is not a LI per definition.

Maybe you can say she becomes a main-fuckbuddy or so. But love with relationship attached? Naaaah... some people here giving way to much importance to the new banner.

I would say this banner doesnt show the Love-interests in the game, never did... no, the banner just shows the Mainstory-girls, which is a difference. And it doesnt matter which girl you choose... every other girl will remain important to the game, if you ditch a sidegirl, she more or less isnt really present anymore, if you dont fuck Nicole, Lily or so... they are not that much present anymore in the game and only have very few scenes left only the maingirls are still very present, her lifes are attached to the MC in a way, no matter what, and thats why they appear in the banner...

And i think Quinn wasnt designed as a Maingirl early on. Her part in the first season wasnt that big. She has not really more scenes than cathy, Jade and other "sidegirls" or so in the first Season... Her Role become just bigger, and i would say... DPC felt the way to make her a maingirl during development... or his Patrons voted for that cause she is rather popular.

But it would be VERY strange if she suddenly changes into a LOVE-interest... Quinn does not do "love" you broccolis! And that will not change so soon... and i dont think it will ever really change... i cant picture ANY game-ending with her riding lovely with the MC into the sunset. Her neck is already so deep in shit, she will most likely end up in jail or worse. Maybe she will realise near the end of the game that she indeed has fallen in love... but that is a big MAYBE. And if she realises that, i still cant see a good-ending happening for her. Only way for a somewhat "good" ending would be, that she turns on her famnily, becomes a police-witness or something like that... but to call it a "good" thing to turn on your family and get them arrested is a little streched. A really lovely-dovely ending with Quinn would feel very unbelievable no matter what. Yeah on her path, she likes the MC, very much so... but love is a whole other thing than this. And i cant picture her falling in love yet, there must be a 180° change of her character first... which is not impossible, but needs a lot more time. So falling in love would be only "plausible" at the end of the game i would say.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The logical reason for Quinn not to be an MG and a choice at end of ep 8 is that Quinn cannot have an ending with MC, either she ends up in jail or dead. She certainly has had the screentime of an MG rather than the SGs.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The logical reason for Quinn not to be an MG and a choice at end of ep 8 is that Quinn cannot have an ending with MC, either she ends up in jail or dead. She certainly has had the screentime of an MG rather than the SGs.
I think both are quite unlikely

who would be affected by her death? maybe 10-15% of the players for 1-2% of the games, for the remainder it would be a sigh of relief and a villain taking herself out of the game.

only Madame's death, statistically, would affect (in a negative way..) fewer players :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

in addition to being a dramatic twist that DPC should not be interested in in this game of his, he would risk almost always missing the mark

and from a narrative point of view, if she ended up in prison it would be pretty much the same thing, she would simply disappear from the story

and Quinn doesn't even have that status, at least for now, as a true nemesis that her ending would count as a happy ending to the story, to the story of any character, not even Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes