Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
There remains an open question as to whether Sage knows about the restaurant.

IMO, there are three possibilities:
1) She is blissfully ignorant;
2) She is willfully ignorant (i.e., she purposefully looks the other way and probably knows at some level what is going on);
3) She is fully aware.

I speculate that Sage might have been one of Stephen Burke's first girls propositioned to 'service' his clientele (perhaps not in an organized way like with Quinn's arrangement, but he might have encouraged her to use her looks to satiate his friends). This may be the main reason why Sage is reluctant go to her parents for help - i.e., she knows at some level that it could come with unacceptable strings attached, and is why she is willing to look the other way with respect to the restaurant.

Could be an interesting source of drama in future episodes!
Sage is Burke's daughter (adoptive but that doesn't change anything). Jade and Burke both work at B and R, and don't seem to be short of money, their daughter should have no problem paying for college. Why would Burke go prostitute his daughter (or even goad her into doing anything)?!!

I think there is on one side the restaurant and on the other side a thing for free tuition.

The restaurant is for students who earn some pocket money. The restaurant is not to pay for college, or else the girls should prostitute themselves 24/7, which is not the case.

Then we have free tuition. That's pure speculation there. We only have indirect clues. One can imagine that it is a system that diverts donations made to college to pay for a girl's schooling, and in return she becomes the sugar baby of an old pervert. (in my opinion this is what happens between Mona and Burke, he offers to find him a sugar daddy in exchange for a free tuition).

What does Sage know? In my opinion nothing about free tuition. For the restaurant, it's not presented in the game as sordid prostitution. It's borderline shown as a fun thing, students who link business with pleasure. So Sage could very well know it, and not find fault with it. Except she's the president of HOT, and if the scandal breaks out she'll be impacted, so I don't think she knows.

May 3, 2022
The persistent file is a global save, it saves your settings, unlockable status by progress or trigger activation and, if included, your achievements.

Your in-game choices are saved in your savefiles, the ones you create while playing the game.
Sorry thought I deleted everything I posted. I had a blonde moment & never noticed the 19 pages in the save files for the online editor. So I was lookin at pg 1 wonderin where tf all the rest of the variables were.

Though Ive still not found an answer anywhere on how to view the file 'Persistent' anywhere.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I always thought that Quinn should have been a love interest. Not because she's my favorite character, but just because she feels as important to the story as the other LIs and she has a similar chemistry with the MC. Also, even though Sage is technically on the DIK side, we're missing a true DIK LI, and Quinn is definitely that. She's the absolute counter to Jill is how I see it.

However, I think in the preview Quinn is supposed to represent the "Others" path, which could mean she plays a more prominent role in that path, but I doubt she will ever be exclusive. She will probably never be truly represented as a LI either, imo.
She's probably the most interesting character but goddamn I hate that lip piercing. I've never in my life seen an actual attractive girl with it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I always suspected that DPC will break the trio sooner or later.
DPC had 6 words and 6 banner girls. No, Josy and Maya are titled as one branch in the walkthrough.

Nonetheless, there may be solo paths later. This will be determined in EP7. Just fuck Josy three times in EP7. Why. When the MC is at Riona's dorm party in EP8, we see the wall of the house. On it is drawn a triple alpha and below it is a trash can. So triple alpha equals trash. The first time we have sex with Josy, there is an alpha on the wall the day after. Three times sex in EP7, three times sex with Alpha. Just look at Emma, who bears a strong resemblance to Josy. An A is tattooed right in the middle of her breasts.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. FuckFace

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Wow. Does Isabella have something to do with the restaurant or is JB the cook from the restaurant because the MC tells Heather that JB is the better cook?:unsure::eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Wow. Does Isabella have something to do with the restaurant or is JB the cook from the restaurant because the MC tells Heather that JB is the better cook?:unsure::eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps DPC is already setting up her future career for when she gets fired from B&R because of her relationship with MC :Kappa:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Due to my totally fuct up schedule recently, I completely missed this Rooster sneak peek:

What is going on? I can't see anything. Does anyone know?

There are way too many indications that DPC makes something go very wrong at the Halloween party. With the doctor’s office preview, the possibly not fake chalk outline and crime scene tape, his comment about writing a scary scene, and now a power outage?

Prepare for mayhem.

♫ Three Hun-Dread 6 T Five Duh-Greez ♪

43DCBAE1-FAE3-44A9-8FCD-3361E9B76188.jpeg

Well, that might be a bit drastic, but SOMETHING is going wrong.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Due to my totally fuct up schedule recently, I completely missed this Rooster sneak peek:

There are way too many indications that DPC makes something go very wrong at the Halloween party. With the doctor’s office preview, the possibly not fake chalk outline and crime scene tape, his comment about writing a scary scene, and now a power outage?

Prepare for mayhem.

View attachment 2204457

Unrealistic picture. Bert is there, do you really think he'd let Vinny get away with it? He'd karate chop him right in the fucking throat so hard that Vinny would choke on his own blood. :BootyTime:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Prepare for mayhem.

View attachment 2204457

Nice job yet I notice there is two Dereks:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I do agree something is going to happen

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes