Dec 11, 2021
hi,

I played this, what feels like ages ago, but, was there forced sex or can I go there like a virgin?
I actually cannot remember anything..

Thanks

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can anybody please spoiler me what's up with that spider in the overview? As a borderline arachnophobe I'd like to know if it plays a prominent role.

szmore

Mar 18, 2021
Mid game it jumos to a screen where its end of episode 9, had the same at rhe beginning, rhe fix posted yesterday helped, but now again?

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
i swear he made the free roam map as confusing as possible on purpose to make the update feel longer than it was. Super short update story wise. literally nothing happens to advance the plot except one scene with vinny that would take 2 minutes to write lmao!

Reactions: SomboSteel

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
No I just transfered my save to the game file on the op
When 500 people have the game crush in the same spot, while everyone else is playing just fine, trust me there is a very high chance you have modded variables in your save files. DPC is anti modding and puts traps in his coding and has been doing that for the last 4, or 5 updates. When conflicting variables are found your game has in the past: closed to desktop, crashed and even deleted your persistent files.

BUT, just to make sure I'm not wrong, pick a save file from the 1st page and try to see if that one crashes as well.

Reactions: SomboSteel

flamingtiki

Mar 8, 2022
I am stuck in haunted house......
Goto the sign on the door of the entrance(behind you) , check the BDSM (middle of the room) thingy and open it, then click it again for a code, after that click the freezer (on the right of the map) use the code from the BDSM thing. Use the code from the BDSM and click the bone in the middle of the meat for a key, goto the shelves on the right side of the main room click them i think its the green one (idk click all of them) and click it until it says you got a key, after that click the cage on the right of the freezer investigate it further and find a key. Once you found all 3 click the door on the right of the cage unless your with sage lol.

Reactions: sickdude

Starrky

Nov 20, 2021
What’s up with Sage I specifically in episode 8 said no to threesomes and it even says at the end of 8 saying something like you didn’t have a threesome with Sage and Quinn and now at the end of 9 she wants threesomes???

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes