Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I agree that there are a lot of cliches in BaDIK, hell, it's a compilation, but DPC manages to make it into a fun ride overall.
No one enters an AVN with the intent of enriching himself on a social and philosophical level. But DPC manages to mix a lot of stuff and make it stick. It's mostly a highly enjoyable and replayable game.
I agree with everything you said but here's my hot take on this as a whole:

Many great stories in fictional has political & social view, themes that match up with realism of the world.

Look at how big Game of Thrones is, at the end of the day it's Political Mediaeval Era series with interesting characters & conflicting world views.

Another example how the Boys is just modern-day of the Watchmen.

The Boys comics were pretty meh but the show pretty took some of the elements from the comics & mixed with the Social elements from Watchmen.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It's all coming together :illuminati:
anthony-being-a-dik-being-a-dik (1).gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original credit goes to AchedCroissant, he created the original Saint Zoey one that I feel in love with(edited to add the smile) and use as an avatar.
This movement would be impossible without him :love:

Yeah, good idea actually.
But if you think about it, Jill is perfect for the role of a saint, she is hated, scolded, and at the same time she is the most decent, kind and innocent character in the game. The strongest saint! :ROFLMAO:
nods-yes.gif

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Of course DPC is biased against conservatives and Christians. The only characters that aren't delinquents but don't have a single good trait are Maya's father and Tybalt, both a caricature of conservative people. I don't think that he hates conservative people, but for sure he's biased, even if he doesn't knows.

I chose a single example of gay themes being niche because it's a big one. It's a big budget Hollywood movie (22 million dolalrs, a lot for a romantic comedy) with a lot of marketing and good critics, with a box office of 14 million dollars. If one LGTBXYZ movie was destined to be a success, is this one. And it's a big failure.

I don't know where you live, but where I live, Christians don't try to ruin the lives of their sons and daughters. No more that any other social group. And of course there is people prejudiced about homosexuality. And? It's not a real problem in western countries since decades ago.

In Brazil, there was a recent case of two feminist lesbians than castrated their son because they wanted a daughter, and killed him. Do you think it would be justified to make Maya and Josy feminist lesbians that hate men because indeed there are feminist lesbians that hate men? Or would you say that that would be a biased depiction of lesbianism and feminism?
There is still a prejudiced against homosexuality in southern US states so that story lines feels very real. Josy isn't a feminist really her views aren't fully known but she never said anything to make you think she is one. What it comes down to you just hate Josy and Maya. Maya isn't a social justice warrior she is a justice warrior:Kappa: MC will get both Josy and Maya pregnant:love: and force Maya father and all those that keep them apart to pay for it:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

I've been sick for the better part of the week - stupid flu - but I'm almost back to normal now.
I've been writing and working on mini-games during the week, and the PCs are rendering animations as usual.
I have already prepared the backend code for all special renders, 2D art, and gallery. I usually leave this bit until late development, but I wanted to have it done early, making it easy to add collectibles and lewd scenes as I develop the episode.

Mini-games
I wanted to talk briefly about mini-games today and likely at another time during this development cycle.
With Season 3, I wanted new ones and also to see over the existing ones.
The English mini-game has been fun and challenging, and when I thought about whether I should replace it or not, I decided to keep it. But I have updated the design and functionality for Season 3.

You can now type the words, as I know many of you always have wanted. You also type "cheat" or "quit" for their functionalities, and a simple press of the spacebar will shuffle the letters.
You can type any 6-letter word freely and even use backspace; it feels fast and responsive.
I streamlined the backend code while I was at it to make it easy to add new tests without having to rewrite stuff in the future.
And don't worry; I didn't spoil the actual letters for the episode 10 mini-game with this preview. ;)
On the other hand, the Math class is getting replaced by a new mini-game. I have completed the development of it, and I love what I created.
I don't want to show you the entire thing or spoil the gameplay, but I will tease a subset of it with this image.

On top of these, I have two other completed mini-games, one almost complete mini-game, and two planned ones that I'm working on.

Walkthrough
The walkthrough was updated this week, in case you missed it. You can find it .

Q&A
I also posted a Q&A post where you can submit your questions .
I have been reading your questions and writing answers to them this week. Given the many questions in the post, I have enough to write the Q&A session. So, if you have more questions, now's the time to enter them. I will remove the post next week and later post my answers for all patrons.

Polls
The first poll for Episode 10 will be live this weekend. I figured we start with a bang and do the popular special render poll for the main girls.
Like Josy and Jill got a special render series in Episode 9, this time, it's either Isabella, Maya, or Sage who will receive one in episode 10.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017

I've been sick for the better part of the week - stupid flu - but I'm almost back to normal now.
I've been writing and working on mini-games during the week, and the PCs are rendering animations as usual.
I have already prepared the backend code for all special renders, 2D art, and gallery. I usually leave this bit until late development, but I wanted to have it done early, making it easy to add collectibles and lewd scenes as I develop the episode.

Mini-games
I wanted to talk briefly about mini-games today and likely at another time during this development cycle.
With Season 3, I wanted new ones and also to see over the existing ones.
The English mini-game has been fun and challenging, and when I thought about whether I should replace it or not, I decided to keep it. But I have updated the design and functionality for Season 3.

You can now type the words, as I know many of you always have wanted. You also type "cheat" or "quit" for their functionalities, and a simple press of the spacebar will shuffle the letters.
You can type any 6-letter word freely and even use backspace; it feels fast and responsive.
I streamlined the backend code while I was at it to make it easy to add new tests without having to rewrite stuff in the future.
And don't worry; I didn't spoil the actual letters for the episode 10 mini-game with this preview. ;)
On the other hand, the Math class is getting replaced by a new mini-game. I have completed the development of it, and I love what I created.
I don't want to show you the entire thing or spoil the gameplay, but I will tease a subset of it with this image.

On top of these, I have two other completed mini-games, one almost complete mini-game, and two planned ones that I'm working on.

Walkthrough
The walkthrough was updated this week, in case you missed it. You can find it .

Q&A
I also posted a Q&A post where you can submit your questions .
I have been reading your questions and writing answers to them this week. Given the many questions in the post, I have enough to write the Q&A session. So, if you have more questions, now's the time to enter them. I will remove the post next week and later post my answers for all patrons.

Polls
The first poll for Episode 10 will be live this weekend. I figured we start with a bang and do the popular special render poll for the main girls.
Like Josy and Jill got a special render series in Episode 9, this time, it's either Isabella, Maya, or Sage who will receive one in episode 10.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
It's safe to assume that we are finally going back to the college setting, which is good news. Liked the change in the English mini-game and the math one seems confusing at first glance, but we'll see how it goes.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes