Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
On the other hand, the Math class is getting replaced by a new mini-game. I have completed the development of it, and I love what I created.
I don't want to show you the entire thing or spoil the gameplay, but I will tease a subset of it with this image.
I’m pretty sure that this new minigame will be chemistry with Nora.
We’ll do chemistry and biology with her. :sneaky:
screenshot0007.png unnamed.png

hastur9

Nov 30, 2018
So am I the only one disappointed on the "Other" path that you give Zoey the choice to stay the night and she doesn't?

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022

I've been sick for the better part of the week - stupid flu - but I'm almost back to normal now.
I've been writing and working on mini-games during the week, and the PCs are rendering animations as usual.
I have already prepared the backend code for all special renders, 2D art, and gallery. I usually leave this bit until late development, but I wanted to have it done early, making it easy to add collectibles and lewd scenes as I develop the episode.

Mini-games
I wanted to talk briefly about mini-games today and likely at another time during this development cycle.
With Season 3, I wanted new ones and also to see over the existing ones.
The English mini-game has been fun and challenging, and when I thought about whether I should replace it or not, I decided to keep it. But I have updated the design and functionality for Season 3.

You can now type the words, as I know many of you always have wanted. You also type "cheat" or "quit" for their functionalities, and a simple press of the spacebar will shuffle the letters.
You can type any 6-letter word freely and even use backspace; it feels fast and responsive.
I streamlined the backend code while I was at it to make it easy to add new tests without having to rewrite stuff in the future.
And don't worry; I didn't spoil the actual letters for the episode 10 mini-game with this preview. ;)
On the other hand, the Math class is getting replaced by a new mini-game. I have completed the development of it, and I love what I created.
I don't want to show you the entire thing or spoil the gameplay, but I will tease a subset of it with this image.

On top of these, I have two other completed mini-games, one almost complete mini-game, and two planned ones that I'm working on.

Walkthrough
The walkthrough was updated this week, in case you missed it. You can find it .

Q&A
I also posted a Q&A post where you can submit your questions .
I have been reading your questions and writing answers to them this week. Given the many questions in the post, I have enough to write the Q&A session. So, if you have more questions, now's the time to enter them. I will remove the post next week and later post my answers for all patrons.

Polls
The first poll for Episode 10 will be live this weekend. I figured we start with a bang and do the popular special render poll for the main girls.
Like Josy and Jill got a special render series in Episode 9, this time, it's either Isabella, Maya, or Sage who will receive one in episode 10.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
This is exactly the kind of things that shouldn't be doing DPC, but a guy hired for minigames, coding and that kind of things.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The first poll for Episode 10 will be live this weekend. I figured we start with a bang and do the popular special render poll for the main girls.
Like Josy and Jill got a special render series in Episode 9, this time, it's either Isabella, Maya, or Sage who will receive one in episode 10.
Every one of Quinn's fans right now
ralph-heartbreak.gif

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That's not true. This is from an unmodded game:
Then i honestly don't know how you do that, i tried it yesterday and from what i get so did Geralt.

The only 2 ways which worked for me, Jill rejects the MC at the restaurant, (on a unmodded game) are:
Follow Jill path, as you posted before, go to the picnic and have dik affinity at the end, you can be on other main LI paths.
For chick/neutral affinity, same follow Jill path, don't go to the picnic and be only on her path.

If i don't go to the picnic and are on a other main LI path she was never a choice for me at the end of croosroads.

That was my last try, Jill/Bella/Sage paths, neutral affinity (also tried it with chick affinity), kissed Jill in the shower, kissed her on the bench, take it further on bellas couch, don't go to the picnic, fight for Jill...and she isn't a choice at the end
(if you do the same but only follow Jill path it works and she is a choice at the end, so you can get rejected)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no, the only difference is that Jill, like Maya and Josy, automatically close 'Others'.
Yes that i know.
But Geralt asked for a way to get rejected by Jill while having neutral affinity and it didn't work for him because he also was on Sage path.
I see, I have to maintain complete celibacy while playing and in doing so break Jill's route. This is the most boring run, ignore all the girls.
No, you can have fun with all the side girls from the others path, just don't be on a main LI path.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
My opinion may seem strange, but I have not used an ad blocker for a long time.
If any resource goes too far with advertising, I stop using it.
If a search result leads me to a page with an excessive amount of advertising, I immediately close it, such pages have never been useful.
On the other hand, if I respect the resource, then I regularly click on ads, then close the ad page without looking. This is my way of saying thank you.
So I use unwanted ads as a tool, for additional filtering, or for my gratitude.
If F95 opened it's donor option again, I'd donate. But as is, I prefer not to have adds, and since I use Brave Browser as my main browser, it by default gets rid of them.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Then i honestly don't know how you do that, i tried it yesterday and from what i get so did Geralt.

The only 2 ways which worked for me, Jill rejects the MC at the restaurant, (on a unmodded game) are:
Follow Jill path, as you posted before, go to the picnic and have dik affinity at the end, you can be on other main LI paths.
For chick/neutral affinity, same follow Jill path, don't go to the picnic and be only on her path.

If i don't go to the picnic and are on a other main LI path she was never a choice for me at the end of croosroads.

That was my last try, Jill/Bella/Sage paths, neutral affinity (also tried it with chick affinity), kissed Jill in the shower, kissed her on the bench, take it further on bellas couch, don't go to the picnic, fight for Jill...and she isn't a choice at the end
(if you do the same but only follow Jill path it works and she is a choice at the end, so you can get rejected)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes that i know.
But Geralt asked for a way to get rejected by Jill while having neutral affinity and it didn't work for him because he also was on Sage path.

No, you can have fun with all the side girls from the others path, just don't be on a main LI path.
Just double checked:

You can be on all four paths and successfully choose any of them, but for Jill's branch to result in a rejection at the restaurant, you either have to be a DIK or have to have missed the Jill masturbation scene in episode 7 (usually is missed when you don't go on the picnic, but can also be missed if the mc is a DIK at the time). But also you can't be on Bella's or M&J's paths, otherwise Jill's name won't show up in the branch choice.

There are only two options to that let you choose Jill when you're a DIK or missed the picnic:

Code:
if not pathMayaJosy and pathJill and (not ep7_jill_lewd or affinity == "DIK" or ep8_jill_state == 0) and not ep7_bella_lewd and not (pathSage or ep7_pathSage):
    menu:
        "Jill" if True:
            jump ep8_choice_jill_label
        "Others" if True:
            jump ep8_alone_label

if not pathMayaJosy and pathJill and (not ep7_jill_lewd or affinity == "DIK" or ep8_jill_state == 0) and not ep7_bella_lewd and ep7_pathSage:
    menu:
        "Jill" if True:
            jump ep8_choice_jill_label
        "Sage" if True:
            jump ep8_choice_sage_label
        "Others" if True:
            jump ep8_alone_label
Any other combinations of paths will not let you through with Jill if you're a DIK or missed the picnic.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Or use Brave Broswer

Yupp, Summer's Gone. It is currently my favourite AVN. But I post on it's page rarely. The BaDIK community is just dope, so I like to hangout here mostly :D
If I posted on the Summer's Gone thread, they would facepalm me to oblivion. There is a weird protectiveness over that VN on both Reddit and F95. Probably because of all the shit talk it gets on other threads :ROFLMAO: I honestly think it's mediocre at best. It's got pretty renders and big ol' pixel tiddies but god damn is the writing is bad! There's a lot of similarities with the Grey Dream in that respect but at least people are honest about the bland writing in that one. Say something critical about it to an SG fanatic though, and they act like you insulted their mother.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes